PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients?

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308367233

I am familiar with your story and everyone else's. I have read them all before going through with the procedure. I knew and know the risks. There is no procedure without risk. I don't deny or discount the failures of the surgery, nor the success. I took in to account both & took the calculated risk. There are differences in between what people consider success. You obviously care about the visual aesthetics of the implant, where I do not. I knew this going in. There are plenty of boob jobs that are obvious. Do most guys give a crap? Nope! We just like big boobs natural or fake. Do I think most woman care if I have a Dick implant? My theory is no they think the same way we do. Does my wife care I have an implant? Nope she loves it. As far as protrusions, mine has softened considerably. The head where it is sewn is smooth. I did notice one common thing in most of the failure stories. The commonality was masturbation. I have chosen not to do that post implant. My theory is it puts to much stress on the skin. The hand can get quite a bit tighter than a vagina. In the end it comes down to the individuals decision to have any procedure done. By continually sharing my experience I hope to give someone the other side of the story. In hopes they don't feel like an outcast on this forum. I have nothing to personally gain by staying on here and facing the constant negativity. Again maybe that's why you don't see the success stories! Everybody always talks of how many failures there are. I say each failure posts their pictures in a thread. Kind of like the people that have a success are demanded to do. If we don't we are called 'shills'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308281631

Hey man. I had mine done in July 18 and love it. I've read all kinds of posts here and stories of good and bad before I had mine done. It is a big decision to make and I did it with full understanding that following ALL the aftercare to a T.

It has softened if you can call it that. That might not be the scientific word for it. It love it. For me it feels good in and the Girth has been amazing. The looks I get from people stirring at my bulge in my pants is good feeling.

It is a process and does require you to heal. Don't be tempered to have sex or jerk while it's healing, take care of body (drinking, smoke, etc) is important. Not that you do but just saying there are clear guidance on after care.

Someone here will dispute what I say, some will support it. I get it. Not everyone has same opinion on the sleeve. But my opinion is I'm glad I did it and may do a larger one in a year or so. We'll see.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308275868

Geez man. Just posting my experience to date which is what i thought this forum was for. I understand people have had problems. If things go south. I will let you all know.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308275799

I am 9 wks post implant and have no regrets. I gained soft length immediately. It does not feel the same as it did prior to implant but my spouse knew I was getting it so not trying to hide anything. I was just released for sexual activity and even more happy with it. Wife loves it and ejaculation is definitely more intense!!

Give it time, like 6 months, a year, even up to 2 years, you won\'t be thinking how \"nice\" the implant is.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308275493

I am 9 wks post implant and have no regrets. I gained soft length immediately. It does not feel the same as it did prior to implant but my spouse knew I was getting it so not trying to hide anything. I was just released for sexual activity and even more happy with it. Wife loves it and ejaculation is definitely more intense!!

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308275442

I am 9 wks post implant and I can tell it has softened. I am thinking it is like breast implants. Initially they are very firm but as time goes by the silicone softens to where it is not as firm. Yes it is still the same material(silicone) that was put in you but it definitely softens. I have experienced that just in 9 wks. Glad u recovered Girth. I don\'t have any of those things you mentioned other than the loss of the length so I am going to hold out for long term. Things I have noticed at 9 wks: definitely a Girth increase soft and hard(wife loves it), length increase when soft, definitely more intense ejaculation(crazy good/don\'t know if it will last but going to enjoy it while I can), and much better confidence in the gym. Only negative is it does not feel the same as it did prior to implant. I expected that and am ok with that as my spouse knew I was getting it. I do feel the edges at the glands on the outer aspect but no pain on activity or during sex. I know I am only 9 wks post implant but am happy where I am at so far. I understand that not everyone has had this experience and hope all that are getting reversed good luck but just wanted to post where I am at. Take care.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308272286

It doesn\'t become softer at all. The doctor who removed mine and others stated that it is the same foreign object that went into the body. As a matter of fact, the guy who had his removed the day before mine had come apart and was floating about in the penis. The nurse used the word \"horrified\" when she described the implant as it was removed from his and my bodies. It does not get softer because it is an object and does not soften. As messageman inquires above, \"where is the science?\" I waiting close to one year and it just got worse to the point of having permanent bends in the implant that would have eventually come through the skin of the penis. Additionally, I could not masturbate because of the pain. Finally, I was already getting abrasions from where the skin was rubbing on the very sharp corners of the implant which were both near the head. And, the place where the patch was sewn at 3 and 9 o\'clock under the head of my penis to hold the implant in place were swollen and hurt at a low pain level for months and months. I was constantly aware of this foreign object just pushing against my skin. It sucked! So happy it is out. Only two days since the Removal and my mood have increased 20 fold. My penis looks normal thank god since I got it out early enough. I will have to use some weights eventually to avoid scar tissue and retraction. The doctor removed the old scar tissue and my penis is definitely back to what it was pre-surgery implant. I do understand that I will have shrinkage if I do not use the weights meticulously for six months after about 6 weeks of healing. I have never been so glad to see my penis again. I realized a very expensive lesson that what I had was more than good enough. No need to add some crazy implant that has destroyed the lives of many men who are telling people the truth on these sites. Trust them. They are not kidding. Kevin.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308271155

I had my Elist implant done over 2 years ago. Overall I am happy with it. I ended up gaining .75 inches in Erect length and my Erect Girth is 7 inches in circumference. My Flaccid length is now 5 inches and my Erect length is 6.5 inches. The only negative I would say is that you can feel the implant when you are in the Flaccid state. Once you\'re Erect it is unnoticeable and impressive.

I know that many guys in here report negative things with it and ultimately it is a personal decision. I had the smallest of the different sizes available installed. I think that that has maybe contributed to the fact that I haven\'t had any complications with it thus far. I think if you try to go to large with it then you\'re putting a lot of pressure on the underlying skin which could lead to complications....just my opinion.

I would say that for those who have recently had the surgery, you can\'t judge the outcome for at least a year or more. You will have some pain and discomfort in the first several months while you are healing and getting back to having sex. The implant does get softer over time which will result in less discomfort and ultimately no discomfort. Most guys that I have connected with who had the surgery do experience some pain and protrusion by the head in the beginning. That does go away over time. My advice for those who have had the surgery is to be patient and not judge the surgery within the first 6 months

What's the science behind it becoming softer?

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308267543

I had my Elist implant done over 2 years ago. Overall I am happy with it. I ended up gaining .75 inches in Erect length and my Erect Girth is 7 inches in circumference. My Flaccid length is now 5 inches and my Erect length is 6.5 inches. The only negative I would say is that you can feel the implant when you are in the Flaccid state. Once you\'re Erect it is unnoticeable and impressive.

I know that many guys in here report negative things with it and ultimately it is a personal decision. I had the smallest of the different sizes available installed. I think that that has maybe contributed to the fact that I haven\'t had any complications with it thus far. I think if you try to go to large with it then you\'re putting a lot of pressure on the underlying skin which could lead to complications....just my opinion.

I would say that for those who have recently had the surgery, you can\'t judge the outcome for at least a year or more. You will have some pain and discomfort in the first several months while you are healing and getting back to having sex. The implant does get softer over time which will result in less discomfort and ultimately no discomfort. Most guys that I have connected with who had the surgery do experience some pain and protrusion by the head in the beginning. That does go away over time. My advice for those who have had the surgery is to be patient and not judge the surgery within the first 6 months

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308262161

Yes, it helped with Girth but was so fake looking and I did lose some length. The cobra protrusions took a while. Either way, a massage therapist was able to tell I had it in by just looking at it while I was on the massage table. I actually liked it for the first months and then that\'s when it started to bend and poke through. Also, where it had been stitched by the head started to hurt. I had it removed yesterday and already feel tons better although I am recovering. By the time surgery to remove came around, I was so happy to get it out. The doctor, nurses, etc. have seen countless men come in to get this removed. They are horrified by what they pull out of the body. They too are shocked that he is still able to do this surgery. If guys are happy with this a couple of years out, hats off to them for sure. Just a day before my surgery, they had to remove one because a piece of the implant broke off and was floating around in there. Uggh! Best, Kevin

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308249076

Just to give the other end of the spectrum. I had my implant put in on February 8th. Couldn't be happier with mine. No cobra protrusions for me. I noticed you gave length stats & not Girth. Penuma implant primarily is for Girth and may increase length. Some of the guys on here say they lost Erect length. My Erect length has stayed static so far. All I can say it's a big decision Kevin and wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308244353

You saved thousands and tons of emotional pain!

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308238458

Hi Kevin,
thank you so much for your reply, I\'ve decided not to go ahead and just be happy with what I\'ve got. I guess successful surgical enhancement is still a thing of fairytales. It\'s so sad that women can get anything done but us men - oh no we have to be as we are!!! You\'ve saved me thousands - it\'s just that his procedure was advertised like hotcakes in the UK on every paper and media site, even on facebook targeted ads... I dread to think how many people are having this done every day. He must be making millions.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308232764

thank you for your advices
if the penuma is not recommended what other solution can you advise to enlarge the penis?
thank you

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308232281

Hi Jay.

I am having mine removed this coming Tuesday. I had it in for a few months and like most guys on here, it started to protrude into my skin on both sides. Initially it looked like it would be okay but eventually, it ended up looking freakish. Do NOT do this. Seriously. The doctor that is removing mine stated that this type of implant cannot be placed in the penis and this is apparently a well known \"fact\" in the medical community for 30 plus years. I had not read this site either before I had mine. At first, I thought that everyone was just making it up because mine seemed to be doing okay. Then as time went on, it started to bend more and eventually became misshapen to the point of looking weird. I would never get undressed with this thing. I was average too and wish I had not been so vain and tried the implant. It only ever looked good during the first three months when standing up - Flaccid. Laying down it looks bizarre. The guy who gave me a massage saw it and asked what had happened to my Dick. He is a rather blunt fellow. He did not touch it or anything. It just looks that obvious. Once the protrusions started I knew it was getting to the point of potentially breaking through the skin as it did for other guys. By the way, I was meticulous in my aftercare and have rarely masturbated even because it hurts with the protrusions rubbing on the skin. I finally researched and decided to schedule a Removal and will do so on Tuesday this week. I honestly can\'t wait to have this out. I had asked Elist\'s office to have some guys who were happy with the implant contact me and no one ever did. I honestly have only communicated with one guy in Canada who also has the protrusions but he is keeping it in for a while longer since he spent so much money. He likes the way it looks Erect but is also bummed by the cobra-like shape when he is laying down. It really looks and feels like a filleted shrimp. Or a cobra because of the protrusions near the head of the penis. I know you are new to the forum and I once was as well. At first I just thought all these guys were just pissed because they didn\'t get good results. Later I learned that many of the guys who just had the implant in the last year or two were also getting their removed. The doctor who is removing mine - the secretary states that he is doing so many removals of Elist implants and even posts that on his own website. There was a recent investigation done by The CA medical board....you can read about that in one of the posts earlier this year. The advertisements and staff mislead you. There is no way that this implant can be kept in for a long period of time without coming undone, getting warped, protruding, etc. I hate having it in there now because I honestly feel like a sexless freak. I hope you think long and hard about this Jay. The people on here are not the competition trying to give Elist a bad reputation. That office knows that there have been tons of unhappy men that have had to remove it and they do not tell you that at all.

Kevin