TOPIC: Underside injections

Underside injections 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718211

• PmmaFan
  • PmmaFan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@Dbrphallo
Dr Shafer also does underside like Dr Rupeka?
You tell us you have small unit: Maybe this could be an additional way to gain more size?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Underside injections 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718216

To PMMAFan: You know it's kind of funny, after all of the treatments I've been through ( 5 at this point), I never really checked to see if the underneath was given the Bellafil. That
includes both Dr C in Atlanta and Dr. Shafer. It seems to me that the Bellafil was injected perhaps three quarters around, but not on the underside. But I can't swear to it. Honestly, I'm such a pussy, that in every case, I don't look at what the docs are doing. I did glance one time and that was enough for me to never look at the procedure again :)

Filler, Bellafil etc. is only good for girth, not for length. So even getting product to the underside won't have any effect on length. I can only make minimal gains like everyone else
with stretching, hanging and pumping. After 2 and a half years of doing this religiously, I'm currently at 5 inches bone pressed. About 3.75 to 4 inches stretched flaccid. I started out about 4.2 inches erect, bone pressed. It is what it is. But with minimal stretch flaccid, it's difficult to get in a lot of product. Plus, it takes like 5 weeks to get back the length I lose after a filler procedure.

Underside injections 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308718283

• PmmaFan
@Dbrphallo
Underside enhancement is too gain additional girth on the underside - cause especially in heterosexual men its about the vertical-girth (g-spot). Also its a way to do only conservative sessions in general to gain a more natural gain. That means: You do upside a conservative gain + underside a conservative gain - but you have same/or more gain in comparison to a person who did the full cake on the upside

AFTERCARE 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308718284

• PmmaFan
Additional arguments:

Its nicer / more when your Dick has overall the same consistency - not different.

I did not do the underside-enhancement yet. But at one spot (while my former PMMA sessions) there was accidentally injected some PMMA on the underside. I like that part.

Underside injections 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308718289

To PMMA Fan: Thanks for the input. Like I said, it's entirely possible the underside had the product injected during one or more of the procedures, but it's hard to tell.
My D is symmetrical and has the typical bumps and lumps normally associated with PMMA, and the fatty wring just below the glans which appeared after the very
first round of bellafil. I got used to that wring over time and I haven't been with any woman yet that has mentioned anything. But I do not have any lumps or bumps on the underside of my D. But I will take your advice and ask the doctor about the underside for my next round which I'm going to have done either mid September or October.

And yes, the g-spot has been easier to hit with the added girth. I recently had one woman tell me that even though I was on the short side, she liked the girthiness. I just have to be careful to not end up looking like a tuna can. :)

AFTERCARE 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718700

Dbrphallo wrote: To PMMAFan: You know it's kind of funny, after all of the treatments I've been through ( 5 at this point), I never really checked to see if the underneath was given the Bellafil. That
includes both Dr C in Atlanta and Dr. Shafer. It seems to me that the Bellafil was injected perhaps three quarters around, but not on the underside. But I can't swear to it. Honestly, I'm such a pussy, that in every case, I don't look at what the docs are doing. I did glance one time and that was enough for me to never look at the procedure again :)

Filler, Bellafil etc. is only good for girth, not for length. So even getting product to the underside won't have any effect on length. I can only make minimal gains like everyone else
with stretching, hanging and pumping. After 2 and a half years of doing this religiously, I'm currently at 5 inches bone pressed. About 3.75 to 4 inches stretched flaccid. I started out about 4.2 inches erect, bone pressed. It is what it is. But with minimal stretch flaccid, it's difficult to get in a lot of product. Plus, it takes like 5 weeks to get back the length I lose after a filler procedure.

With the underside filler, it helped prevent turtling? And penis was more even that wouldn’t move? Since I noticed when I over pumped I had a scare I thought I disfigured my penis since it seemed lopsided

AFTERCARE 2 weeks 9 hours ago #1308719041

• PmmaFan
@Dbrphallo
Hey :–) you have some news about your underside? Is it enhanced in your case?

AFTERCARE 2 weeks 7 hours ago #1308719043

To PMMA fan: Hey my man, I have my appointment with Dr. Shafer this Monday the 14th. So I will ask him all about that. I'm going to ask for 10 syringes this time, double what
I had received 5 times previously. Again, it's due to the overall lack of real estate I'm dealing with :( But if he can use the underside, perhaps 10 syringes is achievable.
But I'll keep you posted. Thanks for following up. Cheers.

AFTERCARE 1 week 1 day ago #1308719130

• PmmaFan
@ @Dbrphallo Hey Dbr ! you got information about the underside of your dick ?

AFTERCARE 1 week 1 day ago #1308719132

To PMMA Fan: Hey man, got back early this afternoon from Dr. Shafer. Got the 10 syringes. He's really very very good at what he does. I don't think I was in the office for more than 45 minutes total. In answer to your question, Dr. Shafer goes about 270 degrees around the penis with filler. He does not do the underside because he said there would be a good chance that the urethra could get pinched. Which could lead to all kinds of issues. I kind of figured that was the case but I wanted to be sure. Dr S has performed over 7,000 of these procedures so I guess he knows what he's doing. Dr. Carney didn't do the underside either when I went to Rejuvall the previous 4 times. Hope that helps! I'm on the D low for the next 5 days healing up. Best

AFTERCARE 1 week 1 day ago #1308719133

• wowmemy
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the update. Qq - is this your first filler? Or have you had filler before, and if so, was it HA or PMMA.

Btw, wish you all the best with healing, shaping up etc

AFTERCARE 1 week 16 hours ago #1308719137

• PmmaFan
Hey! @Dbrphallo this is really interesting what you report about your experience at @Rejuvall Office.
Cause in this recently post - you see Rejuvall performs a 360: phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...isuals.html?start=15

Also very interesting to see @Dr_Rupeka also does 360. That is a fact you can see in his video at Minute 3:51 - 4:00 =

AFTERCARE 1 week 15 hours ago #1308719138

To PMMA fan: Thanks for the video. I watched about 20% of it so far and I will watch the rest later today. I did focus in on the time frame you indicated. And it appears to me that
Dr. Rupeka was simply using the bottom of his diagram to indicate where the filler would go with respect to which layer in the penis. It didn't really suggest that the filler would
go around 360. In fact, it was easier for Dr. R to use the bottom of his diagram to show which layer the filler would go so he didn't have to reach all the way to the top of
of the diagram. I think it was just coincidental that he was drawing where the filler would go proximate to the urethra. I'll have to watch the video in its entirety. But I didn't see or hear anything that suggested a 360 degree procedure. But I can see how someone might look at the drawing and make that assumption, or conclusion.
With respect to the Rejuvall pics, I've seen those before and they do not show the underside specifically. And the comment made in the Rejuvall post that Dr. C goes all the way around safely, might just be hyperbole. Because Dr. C is a fantastic surgeon and injector, I believe he can do that 360 around safely. However, Dr. C is also very cautious. I know this because I've been there 4 times and he was not comfortable with giving me more than 5 syringes of Bellafil due to my say overall lack of real estate. So while he may very well have gone around 360 on some occassions, I'm not sure he does that currrently. You would have to ask him. For me, he did not go all the way around either. And I'm assuming it's the same reason Dr. Shafer gave me.

AFTERCARE 1 week 14 hours ago #1308719139

• PmmaFan
@Dbrphallo There is more than one post where @Rejuvall says that they also do the 360 - all around the shaft. The one I posted is even only an example. Maybe this all is in relation how much space some one has. (?)

The Video of @Dr_Rupeka
The video shows the anatomy of the penis (kind of) Its correct that in the video Dr Rupeka spontaneous draws in which layer the filler goes. He could also do that on top of the shaft. His attention was only to show the layer.
But I really do not think He draws it directly on the urethra when he would definitely NOT put it there.

Also: We have many examples of people who told us on that forum - that they got underside enhancement by @Dr_Rupeka .
@6x5to6x7 is only one example - what is really interesting - cause the amount he says he got - is Amazing.

(Personal experience)
Last point: Avanti Derma does definitely not do Underside enhancement. But I also have to say - in one of my sessions in 2019 - a bit Pmma went on the underside by Dr Casa. Its fine there, feels good, covers the urethra - and I really don t understand the discussion about doing All of the underside…
I want to do the underside with Dr Rupeka. But that there is so many different opinions … makes me insecure

Underside injections 1 week 14 hours ago #1308719140

Hey, I usually inject circumferentially around the shaft. I think it is fine to inject around the underside as long as you understand the anatomy, use a cannula, inject retrograde, and are careful in which plane you are in, etc. The urethra is surrounded by Corpus Spongiosum, then tunica albuginea, then the deep fascia. The injections should all be on top of that deep fascia. Really the only structures that should be in that plan are the superficial dorsal vein and the lateral superficial veins.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream