• Page:

TOPIC: Aftercare Stretcher

Aftercare Stretcher 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716792

• Yup
  • Yup's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
I am trying to find a device that is either the same of similar to the one that Dr Morales gives for aftercare. I know that user @Texas recommends one that has larger/heavier balls and would like to buy both versions prior to the procedure to get accustomed to wearing it.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aftercare Stretcher 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716793

If SO is cool with it ill share the Amazon link, until then, DM inbound, I have a bunch of these in various sizes so i can get used to hanging all day in advance!

EDIT: I'm also curious about this for sleep phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...start=135#1308716677
My testing suggests it would work, but, I don't have PMMA yet so it's only a mildly useful test...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yup

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

Aftercare Stretcher 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716794

itgoesthud wrote: If SO is cool with it ill share the Amazon link, until then, DM inbound, I have a bunch of these in various sizes so i can get used to hanging all day in advance!

EDIT: I'm also curious about this for sleep phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...start=135#1308716677
My testing suggests it would work, but, I don't have PMMA yet so it's only a mildly useful test...

I'd prefer external commercial links be done via Private Message (PM) or email preferably. However, mentioning them or reviewing them by name is a different (and acceptable) matter. In this sense, they can simply Google what it is you're talking about and what done is done; I'm just ensuring there isn't any sense of endorsement with live links, although I have been pretty tolerant to most in the past. Thanks for asking.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Aftercare Stretcher 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716798

Perfect! Didn't want to just assume.
So if yall hit "17.8oz Metal Penis Stretcher Tool Adjustable Penis Physical Exercise Toys Penis Extender Device for Male" on the google box, at least as of this writing you get the stretcher that LOOKS like what ive seen them handing out; has multiple weights etc. I've bought them in various sizes for my whole preemptive "practice aftercare" attempts.

Aftercare Stretcher 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308716800

• Yup

itgoesthud wrote: Perfect! Didn't want to just assume.
So if yall hit "17.8oz Metal Penis Stretcher Tool Adjustable Penis Physical Exercise Toys Penis Extender Device for Male" on the google box, at least as of this writing you get the stretcher that LOOKS like what ive seen them handing out; has multiple weights etc. I've bought them in various sizes for my whole preemptive "practice aftercare" attempts.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you get any chafing around the corona from extended usage? If so, how do you handle that?

Aftercare Stretcher 2 weeks 2 hours ago #1308716831

Yup wrote: Thanks for sharing.

Do you get any chafing around the corona from extended usage? If so, how do you handle that?

It gets tender after a while, in part because my coronal ridge at the 12:00 position is so poorly defined i have to crank the hell out of it to tighten it enough to not fall off.
That's also part of why I'm doing this in advance, to try and get used to it, and it HAS become more tolerable the more I do it. I'm to the point now it tends to be fine leaving it on, but taking it off is like scraping your ears taking off a football helmet on a cold day. I think one of the ones I sent you includes a sort of anti-chafing tape. I haven't used it, like i said trying to build a tolerance.

My worry is that a chunk of this will go out the window if I do the glans enhancement with HA (leaning 99% the Avanti Utmost), because i remember my glans/ridge being the worst part of my volux procedure with another provider. The idea of having this band pressing on a corona injection point sounds excruciating.

Aftercare Stretcher 1 week 5 days ago #1308716845

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
How many weeks after Bellafill the stretcher is recommended?

Aftercare Stretcher 1 week 5 days ago #1308716885

• moes
  • Thank you received: 16
Avanti Derma suggest using the stretcher for 6 to 8 weeks after PMMA because this is the period during which collagen is formed.

Aftercare Stretcher 1 week 4 days ago #1308716893

I wonder if the stipuation is around making sure it's /extended/ the whole 6-8 weeks, or specifically the stretcher.
My pedantry is because of ease of compliance; if a wrap or sleeve that keeps it extended and cylindrical is sufficient that would be WAY easier to comply with.
i.e. I can wear a wrap all day, go out to dinner, do just about everything but lift, and keep it extended. Sitting down to grab a burrito with steel shot Hanging from your dong, a bit more challenging.
Biggest differences mechanically seem to be that the wraps would exert inward pressure, and, any texture on the surface of the wrap that might imprint.

Aftercare Stretcher 1 week 3 days ago #1308716906

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@LinneaSafe / Avanti: I also think till week 6-8 is good since till there is collagen formation. But this is additional. On the official paper its: „…up to 4 weeks.“

Aftercare Stretcher 1 week 3 days ago #1308716907

• Yup
So I have been wearing it for a few hours a day without too much pain, but a decent amount when I take it off. I could see having to wear this for 16 hours a day being really rough though. I think I just have to find the right tape as a barrier to protect the skin. Open to anyone's experience and input.

Last edit: by Yup.

Aftercare Stretcher 1 week 3 days ago #1308716913

that was my experience as well experimenting, you get used to it being on but then it's like having a frostbitten glans getting it off
I would say see what the docs say about a tubular wrap, if you can get into contact with them. Mainly as a supplement, an "I need a break". i.e. hang for 4 hours, wrap for an hour, hang for 4, and so on, wrap while you sleep for 4 hours, wake up and massage, wrap for 4 hours sleep...makes sense in my head.

The worry with tape is that the inward pressure might leave an indentation. I dont know how realistic a worry but it's moot if supplementing your stretching with a wrapped rest that keeps it elongated are sufficient.

The "still on systems" stretcher was on prime overnight, i got that to play with. Maybe throwing that behind the glans and Hanging some light weight? I still like the supplementary wrap idea, though (i.e. urowrap)

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream