PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My fight against nodules

My fight against nodules 9 months 1 week ago #1308713285

uncuthero wrote: so here is a update I went for another 5fu shot and Kenalog the pic i uploaded just now is just from using dsmo experiment I was playing with i will update the thread with the 5fu shot after swelling goes down. The nodules dont look as huge as they use to is all I know so far

All things considered, I really do feel that asymmetry will improve with a combination of time + treatment. I've seen instances of mild Peyronie's look similar (as far as the asymmetry was concerned) and they were never questioned about it by partners. Fortunately in your case, nodules are considerably easier to treat than Peyronie's, so a positive future ahead.

To be frank, it really doesn't look what I would describe as "terrible," especially in your most recent photo, and seems what you've been doing has shown some improvement.

Pardon the crude comparison, but it's like getting your beard lineup with a razor but the barber had one side an Inch lower than the other. It'll ultimately get fixed, and these are merely aesthetic complications and nothing serious to the health or function of your penis. In the end you'll even end up retaining some of your newly acquired Girth, I'm pretty sure of it.

Like I said initially, Time + Treatment and a Sprinkle of Patience and you'll find success. Good luck and keep us posted!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EricPig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My fight against nodules 9 months 1 week ago #1308713290

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
I defintely agree with what you been saying from the get go with PMMA you have to expect more than 1 round to get the results you want. I think we freak out since its our only Dick we dont want to ruin it. I know what to expect and know what I need to do to get better results. Hopefully I can get the results im after in the next touchup
The following user(s) said Thank You: EricPig

My fight against nodules 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714018

• uncuthero
quick update on this fight against nodules so i went yesterday to dr Carney and have him removed the nodules they were the size of steak bites and had a few of them and while i was there i got circumsized to try to deal with the accordion effect. Its just better to be Circumcised if your looking for more procedures. I trust Dr Carney and i guess my fight with the nodules are over because they were taken out.

My fight against nodules 7 months 6 days ago #1308714190

• atxguy
  • Thank you received: 1
Those sound very large. I have some from my procedure that are pea size or smaller. I'm massaging them and they seem to be shrinking. But I guess "steak bite" size would not respond to massage quickly if at all. Still learning.

My fight against nodules 7 months 3 days ago #1308714204

• atxguy
I was curious if pumping also helped with nodules or not.

My fight against nodules 7 months 2 days ago #1308714209

• uncuthero
so dsmo did reduce the size and so did the 5fu with Kenalog but at the end i had to get it removed surgically. I am Nodule free and will go from bella fill to linnesafe just to avoid that carrier which might not be the best for my case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: atxguy

My fight against nodules 7 months 2 days ago #1308714210

• uncuthero
pumping can irritate it depending how big it is atleast in my case. I was uncut so that may have something to do with it
The following user(s) said Thank You: atxguy

My fight against nodules 7 months 2 days ago #1308714211

• atxguy
My nodules are shrinking with massage and I'm ok with them esp if they continue to get smaller. However, there is one place at the base that is almost like a Cock ring that became embedded. I see him next month and will discuss how to remove that. It seems far enough away from the shaft that maybe Kenalog would be ok w/o disrupting any other growth. I can't imagine surgery on my Dick. freaks me out! I should not have looked for pics of that surgery (not sure if it's the same as yours) shudder...

My fight against nodules 7 months 14 hours ago #1308714234

• atxguy
Did a consultation last week with a Doctor Who does enhancements full-time. He uses PMMA and said that it would be 1 1/2 Inch gain with just one procedure. That seems like a lot.

My fight against nodules 7 months 9 hours ago #1308714236

atxguy wrote: Did a consultation last week with a Doctor Who does enhancements full-time. He uses PMMA and said that it would be 1 1/2 Inch gain with just one procedure. That seems like a lot.

Surprised the Doctor quoted such a massive gain for a first round, although technically it is possible. I would however caution going for that much volume in a single-go, the chances of aesthetic irregularity (i.e. how much naturalness it loses) goes up. Imagine a woman who possessed an average endowment only get breast implants to so huge that no one is doubting she got work done. The same can happen with the penis (unless you simply don't put much stock into cosmetic or natural appearance), especially if over-injecting filler.

Food for thought.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

My fight against nodules 7 months 6 hours ago #1308714239

• atxguy
Totally agree. That would seem like a two part procedure. That was my goal initially and I got around 3/4 of an Inch the first procedure and nothing on the second but had I gotten any gains on the second one I would’ve been really close to that. I would not want, all of it at one time

My fight against nodules 7 months 5 hours ago #1308714241

• uncuthero
I wouldn't not trust anyone who talks about those type of gains. What you gain is totally up to the collagen your body builds. One procedure you can get.75 Inch another person might just get .25. He might be using something more than Bellafill. 1.5 Inch gain is massive volume you might not get in 3 procedures let alone 1. Something does not seem right i would not trust it. Why not go with a experienced provider instead ?

My fight against nodules 7 months 4 hours ago #1308714242

• atxguy
Yeah, no intention of going with him. It was actually his assistant who did the consultation which was another red flag. Of course he offered an in person consultation for free but it was an hour and a half for two hours away. That’s a long way just to have a conversation, even if he did do an in person inspection. It was an information gathering call versus a true consultation I guess. I wanted to know what he uses, etc. what to expect etc. so I’m not sure it was the most reliable information from the assistant.

My fight against nodules 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714253

• uncuthero
Im still recovering from the Circumcision im 2 weeks post operation.My penis looks so much better without those massive nodules here is a few pics updated.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My fight against nodules 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714355

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Does anyone know if it‘s possible to suction the fat from the penis from a previous FFT. (years before but still a bit fat is left)

It annoys me a bit that there is still a bit fat left - on top of my 100% better PMMA Filler.

But I think it's complicated to get the fat out with surgery??

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream