• Page:

TOPIC: PMMA or FFT?

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711352

• Keith5575
  • Keith5575's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
I'm looking into visiting Rejuvall in Atlanta to increase Girth. Currently I am 4.25 EG and would like to be 5.5. I realize that it will probably take two visits, though I would prefer one. My wife is not pushing for this, but she is on board.
Here's my question: Which route should I go? PMMA or FFT? I'm in good health, work out 3-5 times per week but not super fit. So I am probably a candidate for both PMMA and FFT. What would you do and why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711365

Keith5575 wrote: I'm looking into visiting Rejuvall in Atlanta to increase Girth. Currently I am 4.25 EG and would like to be 5.5. I realize that it will probably take two visits, though I would prefer one. My wife is not pushing for this, but she is on board.
Here's my question: Which route should I go? PMMA or FFT? I'm in good health, work out 3-5 times per week but not super fit. So I am probably a candidate for both PMMA and FFT. What would you do and why?

I believe they are rather particular about the fat harvesting, so they'll have to evaluate you in-person before FFT is even on the table. I'd get a consultation then weigh the options afterwards.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711367

• Keith5575
Thanks Skeptical. That's what I figured. If you did have the option, which would you chose?

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711368

Keith5575 wrote: Thanks Skeptical. That's what I figured. If you did have the option, which would you chose?

Well I already have PMMA so I suppose my answer here would be very biased, lol, but I should mention I was going to get FFT before learning about PMMA as I considered it a relatively safe option (i.e. it's your own tissue). I do believe with a skilled surgeon FFT is still very much a viable option. Dr. Giunta (who is now retired I believe) used to perform many of FFT's dating back two decades, and the patients of his I did have chats with (via email/PM) were seemingly happy. I'd argue Dr. Carney is the superior surgeon, so there's that.

Again, I would get the consultation, and get their opinions on pros-vs-cons. Then when you get back home sit on it for a bit and let it marinate. Don't make decisions in haste.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711369

• Keith5575
based on everything that you've experienced and read through the years do you think that adding 1" of EG is achievable with either FFT or PMMA? I'm 6.0 EL, for reference.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711371

Keith5575 wrote: based on everything that you've experienced and read through the years do you think that adding 1" of EG is achievable with either FFT or PMMA? I'm 6.0 EL, for reference.

Honestly any filler-type can get you a 1-Inch gain of Erect Girth, some require more appointments than others to achieve this, but it can get done nevertheless.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711372

I will also add to my last comment that you'll probably need a substantial amount of fat for a 1inch gain on a 6.0 EL, so that's where the consultation can help play tie-breaker tbh.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711373

• Keith5575
I'd love to get the 1" in one appointment.
Does pumping pre or post have any impact?

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711374

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 8
I have yet to add a filler but have been researching and did a phone consult with Dr Morganstern. I think they prefer FFT since they can add more Girth for less cost than Bellafil. Also Bellafil can make penile imaging difficult if there any need for it. But even they reference that around 30% of the FFT will be lost to reabsorption. Doing PMMA 1st may exclude having a FFT as it would reduce blood supply to the fat. Both can end up with irregularities. Some people find fat is too soft. Recovery most likely will be longer with FFT.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711375

Keith5575 wrote: I'd love to get the 1" in one appointment.
Does pumping pre or post have any impact?

Pre-pumping may help make your skin more compliant for the procedure but that's a BIG "may," and more speculative on my part. In other words, it'll acclimate the shaft skin by expanding it beyond its normal elasticity, perhaps making it more receptive to gains -- but again purely speculative on my part. I suppose it couldn't hurt, just don't over pump or injure yourself.

You have to remember that in order to get the most naturally aesthetic outcome, the Doctor is typically going to fill the most he's comfortable with. This is why many guys have multiple rounds. Historically, most cases of lumpy penises came from overfilling on the first appointment because patients were adamant about getting as much as they could in one-go. Many Doctors have learned since that crafting an aesthetic result should be treated like bricklaying.

That said, I gained 1-Inch on my first round, although I'm not a common case (PMMA typically sees closer to 0.75" a first round).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith5575, Vinny81

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711376

• Keith5575
That's what I've been reading. From a cost perspective 2 rounds of PMMA would be just about $10,600 and one round of FFT would be $8900. Also PMMA recovery time is less and non-surgical. I do have some concern about PMMA long term (20+ years).

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711377

ou812 wrote: I have yet to add a filler but have been researching and did a phone consult with Dr Morganstern. I think they prefer FFT since they can add more girth for less cost than Bellafil. Also Bellafil can make penile imaging difficult if there any need for it. But even they reference that around 30% of the FFT will be lost to reabsorption. Doing pmma 1st may exclude having a FFT as it would reduce blood supply to the fat. Both can end up with irregularities. Some people find fat is too soft. Recovery most likely will be longer with FFT.

Those are actually all valid points. B)

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711378

• Keith5575
I'm not financially ready to make the appointment, so I'm probably going to wait. I'm thinking next winter. ls there any PE that I could be doing now to maximize the gains?

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711380

I cannot recommend you enough to read Dr. Casavantes's book, Girth Matters. There are knowledgeable people here but you'll be saving yourself a lot of time in research. Dr. C has also spoken about fat transfers compared to fillers elsewhere but the book will help you a lot.

Have you considered Linnea Safe at Avanti? If the clinics here could use LinneaSafe they would. Again, Dr. Casavantes has written about the differences between Linnea Safe and Bellafill in his book. I totally get the appeal of staying stateside but I'd like to wait and see if LinneaSafe eventually gets approved, more competition sprouts up, and just let the industry grow a little more. I have Ellanse but am considering PMMA at some point. Bellafill is a good product but it sounds like you're really trying to get the most bang for your buck so you should considering this other option. You'll get more product for thousands of dollars less. If you're 6x4.25 I bet there's a real good chance you could get .8 in the first round. But I would do two rounds and I think it's very possible to get to 5.5 in two. I would stop hoping you'll get an Inch in one round just for the sake of avoiding disappointment.

How much Bellafill are they saying they'll inject in you each round?

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711381

• Keith5575
Good advice on Linnea Safe and Avanti. I will need to do some research. Atlanta is only a 2 hour drive so I was looking for convenience.
They do 5 syringes of Bellafill for $5600 plus $495 per additional syringe. I’m not sure how much comes in each syringe. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.
How much is Avanti?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream