PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA or FFT?

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711382

So, 5 mls? Jeez. I didn't know Bellafill was going for more than $1,100 per milliliter these days. Someone please correct us if we're wrong in this case of Dr. Carney. I guess he could be using 2ml syringes? I believe Avanti is charging around $4,000 and guys usually get at least 15ml of 30% in addition to at least 5ml of 10%.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711423

• Keith5575
  • Keith5575's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Does anyone know how much Bellafill that Rejuvall uses per syringe? That could be a major factor in this calculation.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711424

• Keith5575
I learned that current pricing on Avanti 20cc of Linnea Avanti + PRP shot + IPL Collagen booster + medication and stretcher are $3,850 total.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711434

• Keith5575
I got some more data today and really don't understand how this is possible. I may be understanding something incorrectly. Here's what I think I know based on websites, brochures and phone calls from Rejuvall and Avanti.

Avanti 20cc of Linnea Avanti + PRP shot + IPL Collagen booster + medication and stretcher are $3,850 total.
Rejuvall 5 syringes of Bellafil is $5,600. Per a phone call today a syringe of Bellafil equals 0.8mL which is the equivalent of 0.8 cc's.

So, how I read that is Avanti puts significantly more product in your penis then Rejuvall. Avanti 20cc's vs. Rejuvall 4cc's. I get that they are two different products but both are supposed to be different brands of PMMA. This doesn't make any sense to me. Can anyone create some clarity?

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711438

I can't speak behalf on pricing respective to each Clinic but I can tell you that Bellafill has been regarded as the priciest filler historically, and presumably remains the most expensive. They hold the patent on the American iteration of PMMA and by not having any competitors, and being especially unique versus other fillers on the market, it commands a hefty pricetag.

You can also reach out to Dr. Nanda's office, they also offer Bellafill and were recommended to me by a trusted source. Dr. Nanda may offer competitive pricing with respect to Bellafill, but I can't say for certain, just supplying you with your options here.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA or FFT? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711449

• Keith5575
I will reach out to Dr. Nanda and get some price comparisons.

Taking price out of it, what are your thoughts on the variance in volume. Avanti offers 20cc's and Rejuvall 8cc's. That is significant. Yet the expectation of outcomes (maybe .5"+ of Girth gain) are similar. Are the products (Linnea and Bellafill) that different?

I'm going to read back through any threads that I can find for both applications and atleast glean any anecdotal evidence that may be out there. If anyone has any advice, you're encouraged to share. I'm looking to book for this coming December and want to have all of my ducks in a row.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream