PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 7 months ago #1308708585

It appears the video was removed. That's too bad, it really showed his ineptitude and lack of knowledge concerning the area of "surgical lengthening."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 7 months ago #1308708590

Ya I didn't bother trying to put it back on. YouTube threatened to cancel my account if I did it again. Dr. Loria reported the video and YouTube found it inappropriate. I appealed the decision, but it did no good. After several feedback and advice from individuals, I decided to report him. I reported him to Florida Department of Health and also the Attorney General. It's under investigation right now. Here are the last two email responses I received from both.

Attorney General:

Dear Kevin Payne,

Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody received your correspondence regarding Loria Medical and Dr. Victor Loria. Attorney General Moody asked that I respond.

We appreciate that you consider our office as a source of assistance. Consumer complaint information helps us identify patterns and document trends. I have forwarded your information to our Consumer Protection office for review.

We note that you have been in contact with to the Florida Department of Health (DOH), which reviews complaints about healthcare professionals in our state. You may follow up with DOH.

You may also wish to share your concerns about the facility with the Agency For Health Care Administration, which licenses and oversees medical facilities in Florida:

Agency For Health Care Administration
Toll-free nationwide: (888) 419-3456
Websites: ahca.myflorida.com/
ahca.myflorida.com/Inside_AHCA/index.shtml

You may find the following website regarding health care complaints in Florida helpful:

www.flhealthcomplaint.gov/

Another resource for Florida residents aged 60 or older is the Florida Senior Legal Helpline, a free statewide telephone advice and referral service toll-free within Florida at (888) 895-7873 or bals.org/senior-legal-helpline .

Thank you for contacting Attorney General Moody's office. I hope this proves helpful.

Sincerely,

Office of Citizen Services
Florida Attorney General's Office
PL-01, The Capitol
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1050
Telephone: ****************
Toll-free within Florida: **************

FLDOH (For the FLDOH, I did what was requested and I never heard anything from Dr. Loria. I submitted everything that shows prove of that it was delivered and also signed that they received it. I never received the records. This might be another law broken. Not sure):

Dear Mr. Payne:
Thank you for submitting your complaint/report to the Consumer Services Unit. Please provide the
following information:
• Patient/Medical records from Loria Medical. The patient or patient's legal representative
is entitled to a copy of the patient records, including x-rays, for which a fee may be
charged. Please make a request for these records in writing by certified mail. (Keep a
copy of this letter.) If after 10 business days, the patient or patient's legal representative
has not received the requested records, please send a copy of the letter and a copy of
the green Certified Mail Receipt to this office.
We will review all of the information you provide to determine if there is a possible violation of any laws
or rules regulating this profession. The mission of the Department of Health is to protect, promote &
improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts. If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact me at ********** or via email at
Sincerely,

Last edit: by LoriaMedicalReview.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 7 months ago #1308708591

@LoriaMedicalReview that's awesome!!!

That's what I'm talking about! Patients taking action against unscrupulous & unethical physicians in their state, who have caused harm or may cause harm.

I look forward to continued updates on this if you don't mind! Much appreciated from the entire community, I'm sure!

It's disheartening to think that for all the Physicians who accept the tenets of the Hippocratic Oath, a few amongst them run amok for profit & status. This was especially rampant in male phalloplasty in the 90's, 2000's and early 2010's. Still some of these Opportunists run Practices today, unfortunately.

Oh and please check your Private Messages :)

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709012

I never heard back on the investigation. I emailed the FL DOH to just close the case. The case is still open with Florida General Attorney. Although, I never heard back from them either. On a positive note, I'm healed completely and the scars aren't very noticeable. Regardless, I still have unnecessary scars, which I went through unnecessary pain to get. Also, I didn't catch anything from the medical assistant, Carlos. On a negative note, I am still very upset with the outcome after spending $24,000 for 3 procedures. Loria is a joke for a doctor and a crook. As I mentioned before I believe when we were talking, he missed spots with filler with one spot being a significant miss all 3 times. Basically, I have a huge Girth increase overall and then I have this crease mostly at the bottom right that he missed every time. Then it's big again past the crease. It's not bad, but it's there and it shouldn't be especially after 3 procedures and $24,000. When Flaccid you see the crease, but it doesn't look bad. However, when I'm Erect, it becomes more noticeable. I even showed him the areas that needed to be filled in on my 3rd procedure. Then of course the lack of filler in my scrotum that he didn't fill in because he said he ran out of filler. Loria charges outrageous prices for his procedures. Then he doesn't even fill you up all the way so you have to keep coming back for more procedures. Obviously, I'm not going back to him because I reported him and because I have no trust in him and also the fact that I'm not giving him any more of my money. After seeing the real Dr. Loria and his attitude especially when you call out his mistakes, there's no telling what he would do to me next time. I could tell he was very irritated with me and it was all because of his mistakes! I closed the case because I told them I didn't want to deal with it anymore. However, I did mention after I closed the case that if they wished to continue investigating, that they should. Anyway, just updating you on what happened. Also, I got this email from Loria Medical last week. I'm assuming all of his patients received the email. It's an email of Dr. Loria bragging about himself. Lol.

Subject : Excited for the Future

Dear Valued Men of Loria Medical,

Loria Medical is entering a new era of advance technology for Male Enhancement & Male Enlargement procedures. As Dr. Loria has completed his 10,000 + procedure this 2022 year, the real question is, What is next?

Starting in 2010 where Dr. Victor Loria discovered and then eventually created and patented an injection formula that offers a safe and efficacious permanent Penile Shaft and Glans Girth procedure.

Fast forward to 2015 and Dr. Loria has improved, or better to call it the 2.0 version of the original formula. The new permanent filler formula creates or generates more collagen per volume of formula resulting not only in greater Girth gains but also better healing and recovery times, and more importantly a natural feeling penile shaft and glans which is desirable.

And just a year later, in 2016, post procedure care optimized with improved materials and comfort.

In the early to middle 2017 Dr. Loria reached a phenomenal milestone successfully performing over 5,000 procedures helping men achieve Male Enhancement procedures that cannot be done anywhere else.

Did you know Dr. Victor Loria has multiple medical device patents?

In 2018 Dr. Loria secured his patent for his Permanent Filler Formula. In that same year Dr. Loria also received his patent for his one-of-a-kind penile sleeve, which helps increase the length of the male penis. The best part of 2018 was the optimization of Dr. Loria's Injection Filler technique. Again, a new bar is being set.

Year to date - 2022 The largest milestone ever, being set by no other than Loria Medical and Dr. Victor Loria was achieving over 10,000 successful procedures for men to enhance & enlarge their penile shaft and glans.

So what is next for Dr. Loria & the Loria Medical staff apart of this wonderful journey? The advancement of new specialized techniques for Penile Lengthening & The Glans Enlargement process.

Sincerely,

Dr. Victor Loria, D.O.

Loria Medical

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709014

LoriaMedicalReview wrote: I never heard back on the investigation. I emailed the FL DOH to just close the case. The case is still open with Florida General Attorney. Although, I never heard back from them either. On a positive note, I'm healed completely and the scars aren't very noticeable. Regardless, I still have unnecessary scars, which I went through unnecessary pain to get. Also, I didn't catch anything from the medical assistant, Carlos. On a negative note, I am still very upset with the outcome after spending $24,000 for 3 procedures. Loria is a joke for a doctor and a crook. As I mentioned before I believe when we were talking, he missed spots with filler with one spot being a significant miss all 3 times. Basically, I have a huge Girth increase overall and then I have this crease mostly at the bottom right that he missed every time. Then it's big again past the crease. It's not bad, but it's there and it shouldn't be especially after 3 procedures and $24,000. When Flaccid you see the crease, but it doesn't look bad. However, when I'm Erect, it becomes more noticeable. I even showed him the areas that needed to be filled in on my 3rd procedure. Then of course the lack of filler in my scrotum that he didn't fill in because he said he ran out of filler. Loria charges outrageous prices for his procedures. Then he doesn't even fill you up all the way so you have to keep coming back for more procedures. Obviously, I'm not going back to him because I reported him and because I have no trust in him and also the fact that I'm not giving him any more of my money. After seeing the real Dr. Loria and his attitude especially when you call out his mistakes, there's no telling what he would do to me next time. I could tell he was very irritated with me and it was all because of his mistakes! I closed the case because I told them I didn't want to deal with it anymore. However, I did mention after I closed the case that if they wished to continue investigating, that they should. Anyway, just updating you on what happened. Also, I got this email from Loria Medical last week. I'm assuming all of his patients received the email. It's an email of Dr. Loria bragging about himself. Lol.

Subject : Excited for the Future

Dear Valued Men of Loria Medical,

Loria Medical is entering a new era of advance technology for Male Enhancement & Male Enlargement procedures. As Dr. Loria has completed his 10,000 + procedure this 2022 year, the real question is, What is next?

Starting in 2010 where Dr. Victor Loria discovered and then eventually created and patented an injection formula that offers a safe and efficacious permanent Penile Shaft and Glans Girth procedure.

Fast forward to 2015 and Dr. Loria has improved, or better to call it the 2.0 version of the original formula. The new permanent filler formula creates or generates more collagen per volume of formula resulting not only in greater Girth gains but also better healing and recovery times, and more importantly a natural feeling penile shaft and glans which is desirable.

And just a year later, in 2016, post procedure care optimized with improved materials and comfort.

In the early to middle 2017 Dr. Loria reached a phenomenal milestone successfully performing over 5,000 procedures helping men achieve Male Enhancement procedures that cannot be done anywhere else.

Did you know Dr. Victor Loria has multiple medical device patents?

In 2018 Dr. Loria secured his patent for his Permanent Filler Formula. In that same year Dr. Loria also received his patent for his one-of-a-kind penile sleeve, which helps increase the length of the male penis. The best part of 2018 was the optimization of Dr. Loria's Injection Filler technique. Again, a new bar is being set.

Year to date - 2022 The largest milestone ever, being set by no other than Loria Medical and Dr. Victor Loria was achieving over 10,000 successful procedures for men to enhance & enlarge their penile shaft and glans.

So what is next for Dr. Loria & the Loria Medical staff apart of this wonderful journey? The advancement of new specialized techniques for Penile Lengthening & The Glans Enlargement process.

Sincerely,

Dr. Victor Loria, D.O.

Loria Medical

He's a poor mark on this industry, and regarded as unqualified by any Doctor in this field who probably had to deal with fixing one of his patients. He lies about being a cosmetic surgeon, so I can't take his word for his "5,000" patients either. Either way, I appreciate you reminding the readership here of your lesson. Also, please check your Private Messages (should be a tab on the forum).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709056

@LoriaMedicalReview
please re post the video on vimeo or somewhere else so that we may be able to see it, and also perhaps someone can record it and get it passed around more.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709062

I tried to keep it on YouTube, but they banned it. I don't want to pay for Vimeo. However, I'm doing my best to spread my word. Skeptical_One recommended to post on this forum to spread the word, www.lpsg.com/threads/my-success-with-dr-loria.458323/page-127 I've tried other forums, but I was blocked. Said I was spamming. The Biohacker, Phalloboards, and LPSG have the story and have gave me support.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709190

Hey there. I am about to pull the trigger and go for the procedure with Dr. Loria. I find LPSG's website to be more user friendly so I have gotten most of my information from there which from my understanding is pretty heavily skewed toward the Loria procedure, especially the "My Loria success" thread. I have done my due diligence digging around within Loria's staff and it seems like a good option. However, I have been unable to even talk to anyone representing any of the PMMA doctors with any technical questions.

I am reaching out here to attempt to speak with someone about there experience with PMMA and to discuss some of the negatives of the Loria Procedure. I would be willing to pay a consultation fee even if anyone has free to to shed some light on the dark side of the Loria procedure and here about their personal PMMA experience and how they compare.

I am open to all opinions and sides. Please feel from to DM me so we can get the conversation started

Thank you!

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709191

Flyskatatypes wrote: Hey there. I am about to pull the trigger and go for the procedure with Dr. Loria. I find LPSG's website to be more user friendly so I have gotten most of my information from there which from my understanding is pretty heavily skewed toward the Loria procedure, especially the "My Loria success" thread. I have done my due diligence digging around within Loria's staff and it seems like a good option. However, I have been unable to even talk to anyone representing any of the PMMA doctors with any technical questions.

I am reaching out here to attempt to speak with someone about there experience with PMMA and to discuss some of the negatives of the Loria Procedure. I would be willing to pay a consultation fee even if anyone has free to to shed some light on the dark side of the Loria procedure and here about their personal PMMA experience and how they compare.

I am open to all opinions and sides. Please feel from to DM me so we can get the conversation started

Thank you!

I'll gladly breakdown all the essentials with respect to your questions, no consultation fee required; I've known of Loria since he transitioned into penis enlargement from his Hair Restoration practice, and I'm well acquainted with PMMA.

However what I want to share is extensive but I'm not going to have the time tonight to adequately address all your questions -- so stay tuned and I'll get back to this thread tomorrow.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709192

Flyskatatypes wrote: Hey there. I am about to pull the trigger and go for the procedure with Dr. Loria. I find LPSG's website to be more user friendly so I have gotten most of my information from there which from my understanding is pretty heavily skewed toward the Loria procedure, especially the "My Loria success" thread. I have done my due diligence digging around within Loria's staff and it seems like a good option. However, I have been unable to even talk to anyone representing any of the PMMA doctors with any technical questions.

Thank you!

It doesn’t feel, to me, as if you have done much of any research to be honest.
Good luck to you and what’s left of your Cock afterwards if you go forward with that shit !

If you really want to do some research- call any of the major Urologist and major plastic surgeons that are doing enhancements as well as Revision and correction surgeries. Ask them there medical opinion of silicone injections and see how you feel afterwards. Then ask them how many revisions and corrections they’ve done specifically from and because of this ass hat.

Last edit: by Texas.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709196

Texas I understand your hesitancy considering how blunt my request is. However, I have done extensive research with in the Loria network (mostly), because his staff seem to be very involved with answering questions and giving anecdotal feed back which is better than nothing. I have contacted other clinics but they usually require a 300-500 consultation fee, which I have the money for but I would still be shooting in the dark for potentially (also) biased information for 500 dollars a pop. I have a medical background and most of the questions/concerns I have are fairly involved from a physiological perspective. I am only reach out to this form, bluntly, to gather a perspective from those outside of Loria's network so that I can make the right decision for me.

The offered consultation fee is only there because I understand my request is blunt and seems to lacks the presentation of my own efforts in this endeavor.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709197

Skeptical, thank you so much! I would love to set up a time to speak very briefly with you. I have done a lot of in-depth research on the topic but I would love to here from someone such as yourself, who has had much more exposure to this topic over a longer period of time.

I can make room in my schedule almost any day/time that works best for you.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709198

It's basically a hit or miss with Dr. Loria. I've heard good and bad things from several people, good results and bad results. Unfortunately, I was one of the bad results. And the bad thing about the bad results is the fact that he doesn't care. He seems professional, but it's all an act. He's experimental as I know from experience from my damages. And when something goes wrong, you complain, or maybe you suggest something that maybe needs to be done, then he might turn against you. When things went wrong for me, his whole attitude changed. It's like he was mad at me because he kept making mistakes with me. I paid $24,000 for 3 procedures. I expected the best. I should be fulfilled after 3 procedures, but yet I still have missed spots. He will eat your pockets. I'm not going to keep returning for more procedures. I was told 2 to 3 procedures for satisfaction from Dr. Loria, but yet I still have unevenness. My penis is a lot bigger, but the imperfections are dissatisfying. I will not return to Dr. Loria. I think he's risky and dangerous. Right now, I'm just accepting what I got, but If I ever decide to get anything else done to fix the imperfections, it will definitely be through someone else. Shit, I'm almost tempted to buy some silicone, syringes and needles, and finish the job myself at home. I can't do any worse! Anyways, good luck!

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709204

Flyskatatypes wrote: Skeptical, thank you so much! I would love to set up a time to speak very briefly with you. I have done a lot of in-depth research on the topic but I would love to here from someone such as yourself, who has had much more exposure to this topic over a longer period of time.

I can make room in my schedule almost any day/time that works best for you.

As for what I wanted to say, where do I begin?

Dr. Loria was making a career as a hair restoration and nutrition specialist. As a forum lurker, Dr. Loria had been a registered member of my site and was one of the first aspiring medical "professionals" to see the potential of dermal filler girth enhancement, especially having read all the PMMA reports coming out of Mexico (circa 2012ish ?).

Soon enough he started offering his own "permanent" solution for men in the U.S., touting that it was a proprietary filler that contained PMMA (Lie #1). However, given our skepticism, we had members of this site contact Dr. Loria to inquire, but he'd often refuse sharing the ingredients of his filler because we weren't privileged to that information (Lie #2). The idea that a medical doctor can inject you with something and not tell you what it is makes no sense, but I digress.

As time went on and cracks began to show, it was apparent Dr. Loria was using silicone (likely Silikon 1000, but who knows). This can filler can be used off-label in a micro-droplet technique to help spot correct small areas on the skin, like on the face. Dr. Loria decided instead to use this filler in large volumes in the penile skin. Due to silicone oil's propensity to migrate, he would have patients wear a tight band at the base and have their shafts wrapped for as long as a month (sometimes longer), in hopes to prevent as much migration as possible. You shouldn't have to worry about migration to this degree with modern techniques and fillers, and should be done with your wrapping in no more than 7 days.

The problem with silicone oil is that it is highly deceptive. You see, silicone oil can provide instantaneous permanent girth, usually with very aesthetic results. However on the flip side, it is not only prone to migration, but its complications are typically much more difficult to manage than that of other fillers, and often times much more severe in nature. Dr. Casavantes once used Silikon 1000 in small volumes to correct aesthetic irregularity, and later discontinued it out of concerns for long-term health. Dr. Liu offered Silicone oil as one of his many options, but now has opted to veer away from it.

A more recent concern has arisen regarding the large volume injection of fillers into the body and its association with kidney conditions exacerbated by foreign body granulomas. In my readings of this, silicone was especially prevalent in the case studies. While the penis doesn't typically involve large volumes, silicone oil (as used by Dr. Loria) can be injected with as much as 60, 70, or 80 cc's in a single-go, which is quite significant. I'm not suggesting this would create a granuloma condition capable of inducing hypercalcemia, since most of those case studies involved hundreds of cc's, but being that it is silicone oil prevents me from ruling it out.

Silicone-born granuloma:

Now what happens to someone if they do experience a major complication stemming from silicone oil? You could of course visit Dr. Loria, because according to his website (not sure if it's still there), he claims to be a cosmetic surgeon (Lie #3). This is not true, he isn't a surgeon and if you have any major complications stemming from his procedure, he will not be able to fix it. This isn't a big deal normally, but if you were lead to believe he was more qualified to deal with anything beyond injecting your penis, then you'd be in for a harsh realization. It's just something about constantly lying as a medical professional that is both disheartening and disturbing.

Then there are forum politics, like how he created multiple shill accounts (with the same IP address) pretending to be former patients and eventually got busted for it many years ago. That was its own entire episode that can be saved for another time but feel free to ask about it in the email if you'd like.

Now I'm hearing his filler contains both Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Silicone, but who knows anymore. I do have firsthand knowledge that his former patients have biopsies that indicate silicone oil and I know a number of physicians who cite Dr. Loria patients as a common repair job..

Lastly, for now (since I'm sure we'll exchange more info through email) I present this eye-opening consideration: If Dr. Loria's filler of choice and technique were so desirable, why hasn't any well-established/reputable plastic surgeon or urologist attempted to replicate this in their own Clinics? If they all have access to Silikon 1000 off-label, why aren't they also using this method if it has such "successful" results. In addition to this, a marketing representative of Loria's reached out to me for Sponsorship. As you may or may not know, I value the integrity of this site as it has been a life-long project well over a decade in age. I could in theory delete any negative mention of him and hope that any newcomer wouldn't be the wiser -- take thousands in compensation and move on. I flatly refuse to not only jeopardize this site's integrity, but I refuse to have this site or its community associated with his practice. Food for thought.

Good luck, and if you wish to reach out via email, feel free to do so.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review 1 year 5 months ago #1308709205

I thoroughly understand what you are saying and I have ready many other threads on this forum with mostly negative reviews of Dr. Loria. Many of the logical arguments you have given make sense. I do see that he lied about his credentials, don't understand why others would be doing the same, ect. I understand silicone rejection is real but relatively rare. I struggle with the risk benefit profile of Loria's method as compared to using PMMA primarily. It's seems that PMMA has its more common but much less serious negative side effects. Such as, Nodule formation, ridges forming over time and how to deal with those, actual texture and feel 1, 5, and 10 years out, ect. Even after many hours of research the risks/benefit profile is not clear to me. What would one suggest to do to more clearly understand these things? Continual research, searching other forum besides LPSG and PhalloBoards? My initial thought was to literally pay people with experience and opinions for what ever they might have to say to make a better judgement on what to do. Loria does a Tuesday night group chat which seems like a GREAT platform for identifying this information but I can tell the consultants and Dr. Loria himself are mostly just deflecting and selling.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream