• Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706124

• Jds1980
  • Jds1980's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guy’s out there scouring reviews and different doctors, procedures etc. I was just like you. I spent hundreds of hours researching different products and doctors. At first it was overwhelming. This is a HUGE decision. I was willing to pay any price and travel to any destination to get a safe result I would be satisfied with. Let me tell you that I found what I was looking for in Dr. Moghadam. Before I ramble on too much more, let me get to the point of this post. Which is my first but very necessary post on this forum. I decided to pull the trigger and booked my appointment for November 10th. I have to mention that process was easy and very informative and granted me some relief of any anxiety right out of the gate. Now let me get to the appointment itself. Showed up to the office and was greeted by the secretary who was wonderful and offered me water as I was 20 minutes early. Didn’t wait more than 10 minutes before Dr.Moghadam came out and introduced himself. He immediately struck me as a very down to earth kind of guy. Was led back to the room while making small talk with the doctor. Once in the room he explained everything that he would be doing and what I could expect. Then he got right to work. His bedside manner is unparalleled and made what was an anxiety filled moment just that, a moment. I was immediately relaxed by his obvious talents and professionalism of what he was doing. He asked a number of times if I was comfortable or had any questions. The whole process flew by because of his ability to make me comfortable the entire time. Before I left he showed me what he had done, what to expect and if I had any questions. I did not because of his thorough explanation of everything. He then gave me written instructions and prescriptions and I was on my way. I could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish. Now let me get to what all of you, like myself want to know… results. When I made the appointment I was told I was guaranteed 3/4 Inch PERMANANT gain in Girth. While I was with Dr.Moghadam he told me I could expect a 1 Inch gain in Girth. I am fully healed and over a month out and let me tell you. That’s exactly what I have. I have gained 1 full Inch in my Girth and am thrilled. I obviously cannot speak on the permanence of it, but seeing as everything Dr.Moghadam told me was exactly what happened I have no reason not to trust him on that as well. I will finish by saying that the only thing I regret I have is not doing it sooner. I can also say I would recommend Dr. Moghadam and Modern Aesthetica to anyone looking to get Male Enhancement done. If I decide to have any other work done he is the only doctor I will see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706125

What procedure did you have done? What material was used?

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706126

• Jds1980
Had injections done. I don’t want to give you the wrong information on product but they told me when I called. Not PMMA not HA. HA is too temporary and PMMA has too many reports of nodules and lumps for my liking. And even though it is sold as permanent if you research PMMA it is not permanent from what I can tell from my reading.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706127

I mean... if you aren't a shill, you certainly sound like one. First post, but alleges he's researched forever on a Doctor no one here knows. Or perhaps you're just a big fan, who knows. Just tell the Doc he can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. re: Sponsorship before he gets blacklisted for "Suspicion of Shilling".

If you got a financial incentive to post a real review, that's fine. If this is fake altogether, there will be issues.

And by the way, PMMA is absolutely permanent. I had my first round of injections in 2011 and still holding strong. Haven't seen a single corroborated comment in the past decade to suggest otherwise.

What "injections" did you have done if they weren't either PMMA or HA? Presumably Fat Transfer (FFT)? Renuva? Dodging Noxcuse's question is technically grounds for a forum suspension, so let's get on the right foot moving forward.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706128

• Jds1980
I have received nothing. For you to call a shill is an insult and you sound like a bully threatening me for dodging questions. How can you speak for everyone saying that no one has heard of.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706130

• Jds1980
Sent half way through on accident. What I was saying is how can you speak for everyone and how dare you try and discredit my actual experience with your insinuations that I must have been paid. I was not promised anything nor paid a cent for my experience or review. Can you say the same? There are plenty of people on this forum itself explaining the problems they have had with PMMA. Every product has it’s risks and positive and negative aspects. The product was 95% carboxymethalcellulose 3% siloxane oil 2% lidocaine.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706131

Um, I don't know... just re-read your post and your follow-up reply. I'm not losing sleep over my insinuation that your post is shill-like. If you weren't a shill, you certainly tried very hard to sound like one. Did you read your post?

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706132

• Jds1980
I am not sure what you mean. By the right foot. You talking about me the way you have. You can see I have been a member for 6 months. And that I am a paying member at that. To say that I haven’t done my homework and call me a shill and talk about starting out on the right foot is confusing to me.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706133

• Jds1980
Just because I took the time to write out my experience in detail and give praise to a doctor that did nothing short of change my life does not make me a shill. And I am not losing sleep over you thinking I am one. Although I would be upset if my experience didn’t get out to other men like myself. Because everything I said was true and for guys that are on the fence or anxious about whether or not to go through with it. I think my experience may help some of them. I didn’t write my review for the Dr. for you or for myself. I legitimately wrote it for other men on this forum. Period.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706134

As someone who has busted chills over a decade in an industry notorious for snake oil salesmen, pardon me if you're actually legitimate. Rather than being defensive you could provide photo evidence, or anything really. Instead you seem insulted, despite the fact that your very first post reads like an advertisement.

Perhaps you are legitimate, but you can't honestly sit here and tell me that if you were a stranger to these forums, that your initial post wasn't a bit... suspect?

I'm not sure why your status as a "paying member" provides you immunity from scrutiny? Thanks for the support and all, I absolutely mean that, but it's also my job to keep this place honest. My skepticism should be welcomed, not treated with disdain.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706138

• Jds1980
I just wanted to touch base and say that I will be writing a more lengthy response with pics and what proof I have as soon as I get home from work. Didn’t want you or anyone to think I’m avoiding anything at all.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706139

I look forward to it. I want to reiterate that it's my job to question unusual posting activity, and "shilling" is a common marketing tactic used by those in this industry (penis enlargement). I also want to reiterate that while I found your original post "shill-like," I never actually concluded you were a shill (or else you would have been banned by now). If it turns out you're 100% legitimate, then it still means I've been doing my job. I know my methods may be blunt but I think I owe it to my readership to keep the place as honest as possible.

I hope my intuitions are wrong and look forward to seeing your updates & progress with this particular physician and this (seemingly) new filler type. I have heard of this before, but not used in the penis via progress report, so it would make for good discussion.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706149

• Jds1980
I just read your last response to my post and can certainly appreciate your position. I was offended by your initial post because it came off to me as to be calling me a liar. But I understand that my post came off as shill like or sounding like an advertisement. It was somewhat meant to. As I believe a good review maybe should. However in the world we live in I understand that few things online are to be trusted. Which is why if I were to write a review of PhalloBoards I would say that it is the largest wealth of trusted information to be found. And that no man thinking of having Phalloplasty of any kind should do so without spending hours on this site. And should absolutely pay the membership fee to see pics. Saying those things might sound like an advertisement for PhalloBoards but you and I both know it is not. It is truly how I feel. Also the reason I felt it was important that Dr. Moghadam have his name mentioned here. I only mentioned my membership and the fact that I was a paying member to lend credence to my claim of hundreds of hours of research. Which if you look at my time spent on your site alone. You can see I have. It was not to say that I should not be scrutinized. That is your job and one of the reasons I used your site so much in my research and would recommend others to do so as well. I will end by saying that my post sounded the way it did because I am so ecstatic that in this world of snake oil salesman and bs. I found a doctor in Dr. Moghadam that did exactly what he said and provided exactly the results he said to expect. It has changed my life and I am passionate in my praise of him and this site the same. I hope we can move forward with a little more trust and put the rest of this to bed. I have no before pics which may be suspect but I am including pics of me 4 days after the injections and my current measurements now. As well as part of my receipt from the office. If you would personally like to see more of it I am fine with that but seeing as it includes some personal info I would rather not share it with everyone. Just hoping it is enough to show that I paid in full and was not contacted by the doctor to post this review. I did this of my own accord without any compensation of any kind.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706158

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

What filler was used ? Youre saying permanent results.

Is it injected with Cannula?

I see your penis glans are also bruised did you have them injected and with what ?

What is the aftercare if this is a different product from HA , Ellanse … ?

Can you upload erected results photo ?

Is the filler moving up and down with the skin or the skin is moving on top of the filler ( when erected ) ?

I appreciate your post.

Thank you for your time!

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706159

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

What filler was used ? Youre saying permanent results.

Is it injected with Cannula?

I see your penis glans are also bruised did you have them injected and with what ?

What is the aftercare if this is a different product from HA , Ellanse … ?

Can you upload erected results photo ?

Is the filler moving up and down with the skin or the skin is moving on top of the filler ( when erected ) ?

I appreciate your post.

Thank you for your time!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream