TOPIC: Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706161

• Jds1980
  • Jds1980's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Pacora, to answer your questions. The product is 95%
carbomethylcellulose 3% siloxane 2% lidocaine. It is not injected with a cannula. Instead with multiple syringes. The healing time is longer than with other products around 5 weeks of wrapping. It creates your own collagen so feels just like your own tissue. Your skin slides over the top of it no different than your skin does now. It gets hard with an Erection as if natural. I did have my glans done. It does cost more. It gives a more natural appearance though and was worth it to me. The same product is used in glans. I will try and post an Erect photo in next couple days. Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706162

Hi JDS,

where is this doctor practicing ? In which country/city ?

greets Nick

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706168

• Jds1980
Hi Nick. He is in the Los Angeles area.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706169

Does this filler have a brand name? I believe it's being abbreviated as CMC (correct me if I'm mistaken). It seems rather experimental in the penis from what I can gather. I suspect it probably works as prescribed but like all other fillers here, it will get its fair share of scrutiny.

I'm having a hard time ascertaining its lifespan (permanent vs temporary), and I'll be asking around more on this.

I don't get why you keep describing the percentages instead of giving the filler a name, you're telling me the Doctor just reads out that wordy description on the phone when you ask what he injects? I mean I suppose if that is what it is, he's not wrong, but these are often formulated by filler manufacturers with serial labels, etc - I would like to know more about his supply.

By the way, I'm sincerely interested in learning more about the filler. When PMMA arrived on the forum scene many years ago, it too got its fair share of scrutiny. It's important to me that any new & unique fillers that trend on my forum be gauged for their efficacy, as best as we can tell.

Do you have any other photos? Any immediately post-op? Any before? I hate to sound overly critical but the photos you presented appear to be that of a normal shaft, if any work was done, it was minimal. How many cc's did you get injected? Administrator Edit: I did not see the 4th photo attached for Jds1980, that is my fault. I cleared this confusion in my next post in this thread.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706181

• Jds1980
I will have to ask the doctor about the brand name. I honestly did not care. I wanted to know the chemical make up so that I could research the effects of it on the human body. I don’t have any before pictures and the I already provided the first picture I was able to take 4 days after the injections seeing as I stayed wrapped until then and that was the first day I rewrapped. The other pictures are 5 weeks after injections and was 99% healed at that point. I am almost positive it was 20 ccs. But the injections are not based on volume of product but rather how much your skin can stretch to hold it. Again I will ask the doctor exactly how much but again almost positive he said 20 ccs.

Dr. Moghadam - Modern Aesthetica 2 years 3 months ago #1308706182

Jds1980 wrote: I will have to ask the doctor about the brand name. I honestly did not care. I wanted to know the chemical make up so that I could research the effects of it on the human body. I don’t have any before pictures and the I already provided the first picture I was able to take 4 days after the injections seeing as I stayed wrapped until then and that was the first day I rewrapped. The other pictures are 5 weeks after injections and was 99% healed at that point. I am almost positive it was 20 ccs. But the injections are not based on volume of product but rather how much your skin can stretch to hold it. Again I will ask the doctor exactly how much but again almost positive he said 20 ccs.

My apologies, the 4th photo didn't load for me the first time. I was able to see it this time around, and IT DOES appear your unit has undergone a procedure. You've been cleared, and pardon my early skepticism, it's kind of my job (it's in the name B) ).

I'd be curious to get the coined term for this filler to make it easier to discuss (I'm assuming it's CMC?). Do you mind if I ask what you learned in your research of the ingredients prior to getting the procedure done?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream