PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes)

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704805

Thanks for the reply @toughpilltoswallow. I wonder if the PIAB look is different w different fillers, or about the same? May I ask how many ml of PMMA you had done total? Are you cut?

Anyone know if Ellanse can be sculpted (via bandaging) so that more of the filler is concentrated in the center of the shaft to the base, thus tapering toward the glans, or will it slide down regardless? I imagine this would dictate smaller filler amounts? I

considered PMMA, but too much on the permanent end for me, and the nodules and Removal procedure if it goes sideways are a no go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704806

You don’t want to try sculpting with bandages or any wraps. That would be extremely hard to do and would probably cause more issues. They will place the Ellanse where they and you think it looks best. After that, it doesn’t move a lot unless you completely neglect it or if you have certain skin characteristics that prevent the Ellanse from settling in certain spots. If your skin is real taught in a given area, the Ellanse will get pushed out into the adjacent areas. Not all of it though, the tighter spots usually still retain some filler and growth happens there, just not as much as in other areas. We all have different penis skin and we all retract differently. The filler isn’t going to settle perfectly for everyone.

With regards to PIAB, this depends on what your cut is like, how much you retract, and how much of a Grower you are. If you have looser skin due to being a Grower and you can begin to pull it on to your gland when Flaccid, you most certainly will get a PIAB look eventually with filler the more you go. I honestly could care less and would rather go bigger than be worried about skin covering my glans. I was Circumcised almost my entire life so why would it bother me now? No one can tell you how much or how little filler will or will not produce a PIAB look. If you have tight skin and very little loose skin when Flaccid, you may never get the look. If you have a mild iteration of the above, one round may not produce PAIB but subsequent rounds would.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704807

TheJourney2 wrote: Thanks for the reply @toughpilltoswallow. I wonder if the PIAB look is different w different fillers, or about the same? May I ask how many ml of PMMA you had done total? Are you cut?

Anyone know if Ellanse can be sculpted (via bandaging) so that more of the filler is concentrated in the center of the shaft to the base, thus tapering toward the glans, or will it slide down regardless? I imagine this would dictate smaller filler amounts? I

considered PMMA, but too much on the permanent end for me, and the nodules and Removal procedure if it goes sideways are a no go.

41cc so far, and I’m cut. I don’t think bandaging is a good way to sculpt. You can ask them to focus on a particular area, and the massaging is key.

A lot of guys go with Ellanse for the same reason. But really, no one knows yet how long it lasts. Seems to me that it presents the same issue as PMMA if it needs to be removed. Except that eventually you’ll need to get it redone, and it’s more expensive.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704808

Thank you, @hyperbol and @toughpilltoswallow for the info. Most appreciated!

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705260

I agree with all. I have PIAB when Flaccid--kind of a liberty bell look where the skin goes over the Circumcision scar up to (and sometimes over) the glans. My skin is also softer with an Erection. I've had 29 ml total of Ellanse. 1st 23 got me 1.25 Inch. Next 6 (to even out bumps) was .6. Given loose skin, I wonder if a lig release and length increase might tighten. Also considering glans enhancement to even out look.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705272

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey Dthom, when you say your skin is "softer" do you mean that your Erection snow have a squishy feeling to them (not rock hard anymore)?

Also, do you have photos of the PIAB look? I think it would be really helpful to see what this common side-effect looks like.

Cacx

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705273

Ya--it's a little squishy--I think its probably collagen underneath? loose skin.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705274

You can see how small the head is and the 'bun'. It was better until my last 6 ml, which was used to fill in holes, but ended up increasing the Girth 3/4 of an Inch.
I think its an anomaly, but Dr. C says you just never can tell.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705277

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
I'd say that still looks very natural.

Besides the mild PIAB look and the squishy-ness when Erect, would you say that your penis feels natural? Is the softness of your Erection significant enough to bother you?

Cacx

Last edit: by Cacx.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705278

It feels like the head is relatively small -- but I guess I'm my own worst critic .

Yes , other than the squishiness it feels natural . I do need to pull out the head a little when I urinate ...

The softness doesn't bother me and I guess women can't tell ..

Last edit: by Dthom.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705280

Agh! Can't see pics....why? Could you compare squishiness to any common object? Sponge? Silicone? Flex Armstrong?

Thank you!

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705281

idn maybe semihard squishiness---its just not as hard as it was....

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705489

Here is me at my most retracted. It doesn’t get this bad all that often, and I don’t think it’s really a big deal. An extra Inch of Girth for the occasional appearance of a false Foreskin? Seems like a good trade to me.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705526

Worrying about the hardness of Ellanse or PMMA is a waste of energy because a. if it’s any less hard, it’s barely noticeable. b. PCL produces the most firm results besides the penuma implant probably. And c. Having a bigger Dick greatly outweighs any reduction in firmness by a long way.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream