PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes)

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704497

• LR1026
  • LR1026's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey guys, I’ve been doing manual and bath mate PE for years without too much success. There has been some, but I never had initial measurements to compare. I am 7’ in length but only 4.5 in diameter. I would like to be 6. I am concerned though that all the photos I have seen the post op unit looks bloated with a small glans. Did they just go overboard? I never see any Erect photos either. I don’t want to have a Coke can with a chapstick bottle cap. Jokes, but you understand my meaning. Thickness would be great but aesthetics is important too. Let me know your thoughts please. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704504

When you say the post op.pics are you referring to immediate post op bc I can tell you immediate post op pics aren't a good representation of final appearance. The immediate post op pics will be Bruised and swollen. Down the road your glan size will really influence the whole pig in the blanket look. Your glans larger or at least symmetrical with your shaft?
The following user(s) said Thank You: LR1026

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704505

• LR1026
I would say I’m more than symmetrical, but nothing crazy like a baby’s arm holding an apple. More jokes. I could definitely gain some Girth in the shaft which would make it symmetrical. How long does it take for said swelling to go down? How long before you can have sex?

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704508

Swelling goes down in a couple of weeks. You can also have sex after about a week. Also yes don’t judge post op photos there are tons of pics on here and 2.0 forum from guys throughout their entire journeys to get a better idea.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704511

What wait said. Sex after about a week primarily once entry points have healed. And if your glans are larger then you sound like you're in good shape. 1 rd won't give you that pig in a blanket look. Also remember alot of the major members here have had multiple sessions.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704519

I have Erect photos post swelling in my progress report if you'd like to take a look. Aesthetics and symmetry were never really a major concerns for me though. I actually wanted my shaft to be thicker than my glans.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704571

• LR1026
I would definitely be interested just so I know what im getting myself into. I paid in advance for 10 ml of Ellanse, and a PRP shot which judging from some other peoples posts, isn't that much. I remeasured my unit, and im 6.8 length and 5.2 diameter Erect. Do you guys think I will get to 6 just from 10 ml? Ive read from other peoples posts that 6 seems to be ideal. So that's the goal. But I guess that's up to the girl lol. I will be going next Monday morning for the procedure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704572

following

how much did this cost?

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704573

• LR1026
4610 dollars not counting the shuttle down there, or the 2 nights in the attached hotel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704581

• LR1026
Also another question. Can you do manual PE after recovering from Ellanse filler? Or is manual PE out the window after that

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704585

Yes you can resume manual pe once the Ellanse has settled. The prp shot is kinda one of those things we all get bc it doesn't cost much and it can't hurt. Some are big believers in it others don't notice any effects. If you're at 5.2 and you're trying to get to 6. It's definitely in the realm of possibility to gain the .8 you'd need but the typical gain seems to be closer to .5 from one round. You may be able to get away with 1rd and then.few months down the road get a touch-up. Or you may decide screw it and do 2 full rds.

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704586

• LR1026
Thanks! I will probably do a full round if .5 is all you get and depending on the aesthetics of my results. Thanks everyone for your responses!

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704615

• LR1026
One last question. I am having the procedure on Monday, and leaving the area Wednesday. Should I stay longer? I talked to the nurse there and he said that was more than enough time but I can see on the boards many people stay the entire week. Why are they staying?

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704755

Hey guys, thanks for the thread here. I am looking at doing Ellanse w Dr C in TJ also, and had some questions. Can anyone give an idea of what Ellanse filler feels like to the touch, especially when Erect? I don’t want HA bc of the squishiness I’ve seen guys describe, but don’t really know what Ellanse feels like, or how different to expect it to be. Is it easily detected or suspected by partners?

Are there any general guidelines to ensure one avoids the pig in the blanket look, i.e. if you are X size and get Y ml of filler you’re good, or if you do Z filler, you’re going to get that look? I am concerned with the aesthetics to the degree I could deal w a lump, but not the PIB look. My glans runs from about same width as shaft to a little less when the dangler wants to plump up.

On that note: last I knew, injecting glans is of little benefit and short duration. Still facts? Anyone have good things to say, or recommendations about glans injections?

Any “showers” on here that saw an Erect length increase after filler? If so, how much did you get? It would seem to me it’s possible over time, if you could get the stretch effect from the added weight?

Also, it’s been a bit since I’ve looked at fillers. Is there anything out now that is better than Ellanse, that is not permanent, but firm? Thank you!

Newbie -about to try Ellanse in Tijuana with the recommended doctor (Casavantes) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704804

TheJourney2 wrote: Hey guys, thanks for the thread here. I am looking at doing Ellanse w Dr C in TJ also, and had some questions. Can anyone give an idea of what Ellanse filler feels like to the touch, especially when Erect? I don’t want HA bc of the squishiness I’ve seen guys describe, but don’t really know what Ellanse feels like, or how different to expect it to be. Is it easily detected or suspected by partners?

Are there any general guidelines to ensure one avoids the pig in the blanket look, i.e. if you are X size and get Y ml of filler you’re good, or if you do Z filler, you’re going to get that look? I am concerned with the aesthetics to the degree I could deal w a lump, but not the PIB look. My glans runs from about same width as shaft to a little less when the dangler wants to plump up.

On that note: last I knew, injecting glans is of little benefit and short duration. Still facts? Anyone have good things to say, or recommendations about glans injections?

Any “showers” on here that saw an Erect length increase after filler? If so, how much did you get? It would seem to me it’s possible over time, if you could get the stretch effect from the added weight?

Also, it’s been a bit since I’ve looked at fillers. Is there anything out now that is better than Ellanse, that is not permanent, but firm? Thank you!

The pig in a blanket look is very common. I have it sometimes when I’m pretty retracted, but it really doesn’t bother me. You might just have to make your peace with it. I promise that the Erect Girth is worth it.

As far as I know, Ellanse is still the newest thing. Personally, I recommend PMMA.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream