PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704112

behappy wrote: @PmmaFan , a penis enlarged with pmma, could be different to the touch from a natural one, but as you said, every penis is different and inside the vagina two 6 inch girth penises, one with pmma and one natural, will give the same sensations because the circumference is the same and is real.
As for the question of whether someone with a natural 7 inch penis would want it any bigger, it simply stems from the fact that they have not witnessed as we have, a continuous change, we have entered into a circle, and most importantly, most of us suffer from body dysmorphia.

umm don’t lump everyone on that body dysmorphia hill with you. You’re on your own there buddy. I actually needed pmma as the shape of my penis wasn’t normal from deformity and surgery as a baby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704134

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@behappy

Since we have no video here - a discussion is super difficult !

But it‘s a fact that you can separating the pmma by touching your penis. (with pressure)

The more fingers you touch it, the less you feel this effect.

But if, for example, you only press on it with your thumb - in a particularly rough way - you can see how the Pmma moves to the side.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704136

• behappy
  • behappy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
@PmmaFan on me I don't notice this, and anyway during a penetration, even if it was as you say, the vaginal pries touch the whole penis so there is no part where there is less. Moreover, even if it were as you say, if touching a point, a part would move, we have a point with less volume but the other with more volume, so they compensate in the case of a penetration or of a hand grasping it, since the size of an object is perceived when you grasp almost all the volume, not when you touch a point, I don't know if I can explain. However the pmma is still and does not move, maybe in some small points if you pinch the skin you feel a minimum movement of collagen but as soon as it moves it immediately returns to its place.
Perhaps then you have pmma that moves a lot, but usually it moves with the skin not freely. Maybe you mean the accumulation that is created when you put pressure on the penis, in this case it looks like an accumulation but it is simply the skin that moves (as it normally does) only it is thicker and therefore protrudes more, but the pmma does not move and does not change volume.
I would be interested to hear @Skeptical_One opinion on this discussion.

Last edit: by behappy.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704140

• PmmaFan
www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...help.html#1308703735

I think @Skeptical_One opinion is also in this discussion. You also can read my opinion there.

Maybe we both see it in the same way. But you wanna tell me that the Pmma dick is original like a real penis. Look: Even the Breast plastic surgery is not like a real breast - and this enlargement method is „official“ near to 99,999 % in perfection. So we should be happy that - we can compare the Pmma Enhancement with the Breast plastic surgery industry.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704142

• behappy
@PmmaFan I agree with you: obviously there are differences in texture but in terms of volume and sensations in the vagina is equal to a real one, that is, the volume is real, I just wanted to say that

Last edit: by behappy.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704143

I still don’t get all the action this thread got and the guy didn’t even show his before and after so we can actually give a proper assessment .

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704144

• PmmaFan
@Teverett87

Summary :silly: :side: —>

The discussion is about: Why people - after getting their filler enhancement - still want more.
A lot of them continue manual Penile Enhancement … … and so on

- Is it because of body dysmorphia ?
- Is it because of: The filler enhanced dick still does not feel that big as it looks like ….
ETC.

(Like I said in my opinion: No one who has a original big dick in sizes we have would think about enlargement)

In my opinion: The days just after you get the filler injections - when everything is swollen - is pretty much the same feeling what a real nature big dick feels like !

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704146

PmmaFan wrote: www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...help.html#1308703735

I think @Skeptical_One opinion is also in this discussion. You also can read my opinion there.

Maybe we both see it in the same way. But you wanna tell me that the Pmma dick is original like a real penis. Look: Even the Breast plastic surgery is not like a real breast - and this enlargement method is „official“ near to 99,999 % in perfection. So we should be happy that - we can compare the Pmma Enhancement with the Breast plastic surgery industry.

I agree with you there that the PMMA penis does not feel the same as a normal penis. Especially while flaccid. I didn’t even want anyone touching it while it’s flaccid. It currently feels slightly hard while soft and I can feel my original penis under the pmma. I can feel where it starts and ends.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704148

• behappy
@PmmaFan do you think that a penis enlarged with pmma feels less in volume for example during penetration than a natural one (of the same size)? I am sure that it is the same in terms of perceived volume, then obviously if one goes to inspect as we do ourselves, he sees differences dictated by the thicker skin, but as Skeptical_one often says, these are details that only we notice.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704158

i have had sex with multple ppl probably 11-12 since getting 2nd PMMA and not once have I thought any of this stuff yall thinking. Since i'm super sexually active these were my concerns before havng it. Ya Flaccid pens is squishy regradeless to what you may remember or not. To me if you pinch your Dick you feel the original but even with that who is examining dicks that heavy to be like hey i feel your original Dick under this collagen.

No disrespct but a lot of you guys are just adding unwanted stress to yourselves and this forum for new people wanting enhance themselves. I've fucked women that i've had sexed with before and no one even questioned it. maybe i'm speaking because my result visually look good and i have no real complications but i just feel like this thread is super over thinking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, Ozymandias

Last edit: by unknow1948.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704160

• PmmaFan
@behappy
@unknow1948

I have had sex with more than 40 girls since getting my Pmma. (April ‘19 last session)
My view is:
- The dick is optical awesome
- Girls get a thick feeling - but the feeling is not a good one. Some of them said it really hurts and they want to stop.

My opinion is: Sex is alot about pressure - pressure makes pleasure. (especially G-Spot)
But Pmma is a skin! It is not attached to the shaft! It moves!
So definitely the girl get this cram-full feeling. But as a result the Pmma is a skin - the dick cannot build up pressure to one certain point. + The pmma is not bloodshot - it does not throb. You don‘t know what I mean? Please remember the days or weeks after the Pmma enhancement when everything was swollen!! What a great feeling!

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704161

• PmmaFan
And I know the difference.

Before I started the PMMA sessions, I got one FFT. (years ago)

After a FFT you have 2 months of swelling (no joke!) This 2 months …. do not know what to say.. : Best sex of my whole life !!! - Women were addicted to me. That is… what a original nature big Dick must feel like.

You say „I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.“ - Yes because you‘re a big one in terms of: Optical.. and cram-full feeling… but your Dick makes women not addicted - because: if you would have a original nature big Dick you would not think about (not one second) future enhancement etc. Or continue manual PE … (like a lot of other guys here)

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704162

Have you every thought maybe it hurts because you trying to get use to having a bigger Dick.

I was about to agree with you until ya mentioned pressure on g spot and I remembered I made my ex squirt and I never did that befor off penatration. Like bro we legit just got bigger dicks a month or two ago. And it’s not just we went from 5 to 5.3... we went up to 6’s 5.8 do you think we are going to o learn how to use them in such little time? We spent a life time with our original dicks and still were trying to figure those out bro.

We got dixks in the 99 percent and ya think two months is enough time to get use to them?

Also we only feel like the dixks bigger right after injections because it’s swollen and is at the max level. When I was 4.9 I swelled to 5.5 or 5.8

When I was 5.3 I swelled damn near to 6.7. Now I’m about 6.

When I’m third round it will swell to 7.5 n I’ll come back to 6.5. We are always going to compare

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704163

• behappy
@PmmaFan I got used to it optically not by the way I feel it

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704165

i think this logic is super flawed espcially since girls can get off on cumber dildos hair combs. smakes no sense bruv no disrespect.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream