PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703923

PmmaFan wrote: Pmma is a great enhancement method. But we expect too much - because: I do not know if someone is a professional in this subject but boobs enhancement isn‘t that perfect, too! There are no enhanced boobs which can compete to a big natural breast of a young beautiful woman - in terms of: How it feels.

From this point of view, we can say Pmma almost managed it to get to the level of augmentation quality from breast augmentation. (!!)

Same with Booty Enhancement: There is no method which can compete to a big natural ass of a young spanish woman. (Here also in terms of aesthetics!)

The difference is, we can feel the implants in the boobs but they cant feel the implant in the dick. How unfair, borderline racist :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703925

Do you have a before and after to share I’m shooting for similar

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703942

A piece of advice for all of you, folks:

If you want to live a healthy life, but you want a bigger penis, just do it and then, move on. Do not get stucked in the monster penis fantasy thing, because that is when dysmorphia comes.

As Dr. Luis Casavantes said, we should see Phalloplasty as an enhancement procedure instead of an augmentation procedure. The difference between the two, is that the first one is trying to enhance the beauty of your Cock, the second one can turn into a bad path of chasing more an more.

Just get your 2-3 procedures and move on. The greatness of brave men are not based on penis size. Your life should aim to achieve greater things, things that can help others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703947

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Indeed - they can not feel it. - But for sure there are differences to an original dick.

It’s still not that detectable - but the reason for this: the variety of dicks, including shape, size, discoloration, veins (or lack thereof), erection angles, etc. This is why the majority of women would chalk up an anomalous penis to the aforementioned nature of penis-diversity. Please see the original post regarding this topic ( @Skeptical_One ) :

www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...kin-please-help.html

So it‘s not easy to detect - but the dick feels different than an original big dick. Also you @GoodDay told us one time that a hooker asked you about filler enhancement on your dick.

Result:
A original 7 inch dick feels better than an Pmma 7 inchen dick - despite of the Pmma itself is hard to detect -
Again: Also the reason why we want more. If you would have an original dick in that size .. you wouldn t think about it! - There is a difference in the Feeling!

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703952

I measure around 6 to 6.5 inches around by 7 inches length.

Im contemplating even thicker as well as getting ligament release. I have roughly 15-20 ml of Bellafill and H/a injected over 4 session .

The glans had roughly 10 ml injected separately to the shaft NOTHING Took there which is disappointing .
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703954

• PmmaFan
How much did you spend for the Bellafill? Name of the Dr. ?

And whats in the glans? Only HA I guess.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703955

broski ya tripping tripping. i have had sex with multiple of women since each proceedure no one went hey.. that Dick doesnt feel like a nautural girthy Dick. you sound paranoid. girls aren't paying attention t that. they only know if it's big small or average and how that Dick makes them feel.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703956

Dr song in New Jersey i had my fat pad lipo and fillers came out to around 7k But dr song only charges you once so each visit with a touch is no extra fee . He literally molds it to the way you want it.

Yah 10 ml of h/a in the head after the second session i had said let’s not try anymore wasn’t worth the pain.

For the first 2 weeks after the first round in the glans which was only 5 ml of voluma every time i got hard even just even a LITTLE it would have sharp shooting pains. Just wasn’t worth it.

However, the shaft he could poke and pry and i could legit have sex the day of no problems.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703957

And if anyone is curious no my partner can’t feel it lol feels like my Dick just thicker lol.

Only down fall is i can’t find an extender that can fit my Girth haha

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703961

• PmmaFan
@unknow1948

Aha so you also can not feel the difference by boob implants?

In another post you already told us you can even feel your real shaft underneath the thick skin.

I m not paranoid - that‘s the way it is. And as I already said (you only repeat it) - girls will not detect it because there is such a variety of dicks.

They chalk up an anomalous penis to the aforementioned nature of penis-diversity.

I think you could compare it to vaginas. One looks like a salad, is meaty. The other one is very simple and accurate and tidy.

But the result is the same your Pmma dick will never be that strong and muscular like a real big dick. Take a cucumber with the same girth you have now - and compare: What feels better?

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703965

PmmaFan wrote: So it‘s not easy to detect - but the dick feels different than an original big dick. Also you @GoodDay told us one time that a hooker asked you about filler enhancement on your dick.

I don't think this particular hooker noticed the difference, it was just that I asked her if she had been "operated boobs" and she gave the question back.

Girls will never know the difference and I would say, it is impossible for them to feel any difference if it's in their vagina or mouth. And also if they sucking two dicks at the same moment, one with filler, one without, they wouln't feel differences or even think about it. It is just not how their brains in this circumstances operate.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308703999

• behappy
  • behappy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
@PmmaFan , a penis enlarged with pmma, could be different to the touch from a natural one, but as you said, every penis is different and inside the vagina two 6 inch girth penises, one with pmma and one natural, will give the same sensations because the circumference is the same and is real.
As for the question of whether someone with a natural 7 inch penis would want it any bigger, it simply stems from the fact that they have not witnessed as we have, a continuous change, we have entered into a circle, and most importantly, most of us suffer from body dysmorphia.

Last edit: by behappy.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704082

• PmmaFan
Yes thats correct. But I think a PMMA enhanced penis responds different to pressure , but since we do not have a video - a discussion will be difficult.

We have videos from other fillers here on PhalloBoards but these filler aren‘t PMMA. However these videos show it in a good way how fillers respond to pressure.

Also here a few people said it already: You can feel your real shaft underneath the PMMA.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704099

• behappy
  • behappy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
@PmmaFan
And how would fillers react to pressure?
The pmma is hard like a corpus cavernosum, so the enlargement and what the partner feels is real. The fact that she feels the shaft under the skin, does not imply anything. You feel the shaft underneath but still with the pmma in between because everywhere you touch, the skin is thicker. And in any case you only feel it if you touch it in a certain way, separating the skin. During a sexual act this never happens, everything is compact.

Last edit: by behappy.

I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal. 2 years 9 months ago #1308704111

I don’t know what you want people to say to this. But I sense body dysmorphia. I’d recommend seeing someone about this no one here can help you as this is a mental thing and requires a professional’s assistance.

Last edit: by New1inch.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream