Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698606

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I just thought some would be interested to know, Dr. Morganstern told me on the phone that it is actually not uncommon for his patients to gain 3 inches in Erect length after this procedure. I was pretty amazed to hear that. On the other hand, he also said some things which were literally the opposite of what Dr. Carney said, and with them both being part of the same practice that seemed pretty weird. I have posted a question regarding that discrepancy in the doctor's forum waiting on Dr. Carney to reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698607

I keep waiting for a ligament cut report on this board for anyone who made significant (1"+) gains. If someone has posted such a result, I haven't seen it.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698608

• jacknimble
Same. Although for what it's worth there is (at least according to the folks at Rejuvall) a big difference between a lig cut and what they are doing, which they call a ligament release.

Even so he says they have been doing this procedure for 40 years so I agree, it's extremely odd that there isn't one single report. Especially if it's 'not uncommon' to see 3 Inch Erect gains, you'd expect men to be shouting from the rooftops about this.

Also you read Dr. Carney's post and he says 'if you get the lig release you _will_ experience loosness at the base of your penis in certain positions'

Then you get on the phone with his partner, Dr. Morganstern, and he says that he has literally never heard of this happening in one single case in 40 years.

It all leaves me very much on the fence about trusting the information that the Rejuvall clinic puts out there. They are considered highly reputable in this forum and yet, there is basically nobody anywhere backing up their claims with actual first hand experience and results, so I'm not sure what to make of them personally.

Even so, I am still leaning towards trusting them and giving their procedure a shot as it seems fundamentally much, much safer than the PMMA route.

Last edit: by jacknimble.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698609

If I were you, I wouldn't get any procedure. In fact, I would strongly advise against it.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698610

jacknimble wrote: Same. Although for what it's worth there is (at least according to the folks at Rejuvall) a big difference between a lig cut and what they are doing, which they call a ligament release.

Even so he says they have been doing this procedure for 40 years so I agree, it's extremely odd that there isn't one single report. Especially if it's 'not uncommon' to see 3 Inch Erect gains, you'd expect men to be shouting from the rooftops about this.

Also you read Dr. Carney's post and he says 'if you get the lig release you _will_ experience loosness at the base of your penis in certain positions'

Then you get on the phone with his partner, Dr. Morganstern, and he says that he has literally never heard of this happening in one single case in 40 years.

It all leaves me very much on the fence about trusting the information that the Rejuvall clinic puts out there. They are considered highly reputable in this forum and yet, there is basically nobody anywhere backing up their claims with actual first hand experience and results, so I'm not sure what to make of them personally.

Even so, I am still leaning towards trusting them and giving their procedure a shot as it seems fundamentally much, much safer than the PMMA route.

I share your suspicions about Morganstern. But I have a hard time seeing how a serious abdominal surgery could be safer than a series of injections.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698611

If someone wants to pay, i will be the test subject lol.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698617

jacknimble wrote: I just thought some would be interested to know, Dr. Morganstern told me on the phone that it is actually not uncommon for his patients to gain 3 inches in erect length after this procedure. I was pretty amazed to hear that. On the other hand, he also said some things which were literally the opposite of what Dr. Carney said, and with them both being part of the same practice that seemed pretty weird. I have posted a question regarding that discrepancy in the doctor's forum waiting on Dr. Carney to reply.

Dr. Carney performs many of their PE procedures as of late, and if there is any contradiction between them, then that's on them to sort out. Although I sincerely don't think they're trying to give you the run around. Morganstern Urology has been around for some time, but Dr. Carney heads up Morganstern Rejuvall: their phalloplasty operations. I get the impression Dr. Morganstern is more likely to engage in urological services like Peyronie's & revision/repair work (heck, even telephone consultations it seems lol). This may explain why you're getting different answers; they likely have different approaches and expectations.

I'd wouldn't say I believe 3-inch erect gains are realistic (and I'm a bit surprised the Doctor suggested it was common, but maybe he has his reasons?). As a matter of fact, without the commitment to post-op stretching and a little luck, you may want to consider flaccid gains as your best bet.

I'll be curious to see if they have any past cases they can reference, and if any former patients are willing to contact the forum anonymously (assuming they have some Before & Afters)? There is no mystery (my posting history of nearly a decade proves it) that I've never been a fan of ligament procedures simply because there were too many variables. That said, I have contemplated it from time-to-time because I am a grow-er and flaccid gains are historically more common (at least from memory).

To play devil's advocate, I was given a plausible argument by Rejuvall's Office Manager a while back: ligamentolysis reports are extremely rare, especially compared to girth reports. Combine this with the tedious requirement of post-op stretching (and the subsequent progress reporting required to prove post-op instructions are followed), we simply can't ever have a very clear picture. Like if techniques have improved even a bit, we simply don't have the sample size that could adequately confirm or deny success rates. I'm in no way saying there are a bunch of +3 inch-gainers out there, but there're like 10 lurkers for every active member... I hope others who have tried lengthening will chime in more frequently to share their opinions & advice.

If the discrepancies are still bothering you, then consider other options. I'm afraid if you're looking for guaranteed length, I can't see how any other physician's claim is going to be significantly more valid, short of them giving you zero-guarantees and zero-promises. That said, since Dr. Carney's the one who does all the PhalloBoard's Q&A for Rejuvall, I'd just ask for him to perform your procedure(s) should you decide go with Rejuvall. He's done great work in the past and has generally positive reviews.

@Sinisterone
I'm not opposed to asking them if they are willing to take on a patient who's willing to not only undergo the procedure with tons of photos, but required to track & photograph 3 to 6 months that go along with cementing gains.

Also, on a side note, I'm going to see if I can compel some of my Sponsors (and future Sponsors who are in the mix to be joining in the coming weeks & months) to take on case studies to really test the legitimacy of ligamentolysis with the aid of PhalloBoard's Progress Reporting. This could perhaps get some trial patients in on a discounted price and will better educate the forum on the success rate(s) of this kind of procedure.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698628

Didn’t someone in this site get procedure from dr.Carney?
Also I think 2 different doctors have slight different approaches in how they do surgery hence slight different answers. If anything I would prefer Dr.Morganstern since he is the one who started the clinic

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698632

• jacknimble
Well if one of them is doing it so that it _always_ results in 'looseness' at the base of the penis and the other one is doing the procedure so differently that this _never_ happens, I wouldn't call that a small difference by any means.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 8 months ago #1308698698

3 inches (3 inches=7.6 cm) Erect length gain as a result of lig cut...

So it means that if someone come to a surgeon with a 4 inches he would end with a 7 inches. Okay. Nothing special, we have seen millions of similar examples everyday, literally tons of before/after pics everywhere on the internet and dozens of scientific papers proves it.

I don't wonder about such a statement (really, who would wonder if someone on the internet would say to you that he have a cure for the cancer and a magic pill that make you immortal), but I just don't get one thing: why is this guy (who made a true miracle and have a God's ability or a magic wand or whatever to make Dick 3 inches longer) not yet an instant billionaire, who immidiately jumped in the top-1 of richest people in the World and winning the Nobel prize for the invention of the first in the World method of significant penile lengthening? Why it doesn't happened yet?

Just ask yourself: what if you would hear the same statement not from a board's sponsor, but from any random doc? What would be your reaction?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 3 months ago #1308700798

Herbert_West wrote: 3 inches (3 inches=7.6 cm) Erect length gain as a result of lig cut...

So it means that if someone come to a surgeon with a 4 inches he would end with a 7 inches. Okay. Nothing special, we have seen millions of similar examples everyday, literally tons of before/after pics everywhere on the internet and dozens of scientific papers proves it.

I don't wonder about such a statement (really, who would wonder if someone on the internet would say to you that he have a cure for the cancer and a magic pill that make you immortal), but I just don't get one thing: why is this guy (who made a true miracle and have a God's ability or a magic wand or whatever to make Dick 3 inches longer) not yet an instant billionaire, who immidiately jumped in the top-1 of richest people in the World and winning the Nobel prize for the invention of the first in the World method of significant penile lengthening? Why it doesn't happened yet?

Just ask yourself: what if you would hear the same statement not from a board's sponsor, but from any random doc? What would be your reaction?

pretty much this i definitely doubt it

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 3 years 3 months ago #1308700803

Herbert_West wrote: Just ask yourself: what if you would hear the same statement not from a board's sponsor, but from any random doc? What would be your reaction?

Except that the Sponsor in question has had a strong track record of good work, from Girth enhancement to penoscrotal webbing; despite my heavy doubts (re: length), I think they've earned a rebuttal. And the person who shared the 3-Inch claim no longer does any of their Clinic's Phalloplasty work, Dr. Carney does and Dr. Carney didn't make the 3-Inch proclamation. So I wouldn't consider it terribly alarming in the grand scheme of things.

Dr. Carney is an esteemed Urologist and respected by other well-known forum Urologists (i.e. Dr. Alter, Dr. Gelman); he provides the forum with Q&A submissions (a new one coming shortly) that doesn't dodge questions or plays like a sales pitch. That's refreshing if you're at all familiar with this industry.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 6 months ago #1308705263

I, too, am shocked that nobody has provided any client feedback. There are online examples (Rosenthal) showing extracorporal increases of 1-2 inches. Given the other variables (post procedure Hanging, mons pubis lipo, etc), I would not be surprised at 2-3 inches for larger men, Flaccid. Three Inch Erect gains would seem to be impossible. What does Rejuvall do that others don't (it bothers me that they would use this as a trade secret)--patent it!

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705299

I had a good discussion with them today (and will again shortly) regarding all sorts of updates -- and lengthening did come up. They wanted to clarify that when they discuss the potential range of gains for length, they are for the Flaccid measurement. This is because there are too many obstacles & variables to adequately assess Erect gains in the short term (examples: variation in Erection quality, how reliable reports are and how reliable measurements are outside the clinic, etc.). The Flaccid yield is also much more apparent short-term, whereas Erect length gains may not be fully realized until weeks or months of a stretching protocol.

They wanted me to relay an apology to anyone who was promised Erect gains, especially in the "3 Inch" department, and wanted to reassert two important facts regarding length with Rejuvall:
(1) gains will vary patient-to-patient, based largely on each individual's own anatomy (i.e. "how much inner penis they may have").
(2) when they discuss what they see in past patients (or what gains most new patients can possibly expect), the stats are in Flaccid measurement, not Erect.

While I don't have all the details, there will be some exciting news on a novel approach to Ligamentolysis (lengthening surgery) to be announced (ideally) by the start of 2022. This will be in conjunction with a major overhaul of their websites (i.e. major improvements).

I'm seeing an avid interest in all my Sponsors to continue innovating older techniques, while developing new ones. This bodes well for those who are especially interested in non-Girth procedures (length, glans, etc), since Girth has largely been solved in my personal opinion.

Stay tuned!

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705300

I've been reading a lot . Apparently getting vascular/dermal fat as a spacer is a relatively new development along with full cut and post surgical Hanging. I guess this is now best practice. . A recent paper with a dermal fat spacer w/20 subjects had an average 86% increase in FL and over 50% in EL-- i assume this was nbp. It included lipo but no mention of Hanging. These were small penises (average 1.2 inches nbpel) so I don't know how the percentages translate to larger ones. But I would guess it should be somewhat proportional.

Better records would really help the field-- and for sure they should measure or photo nbp and bp fsl before and after.

Last edit: by Dthom.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream