Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705317

• talinn
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5

Skeptical_One wrote: I had a good discussion with them today (and will again shortly) regarding all sorts of updates -- and lengthening did come up. They wanted to clarify that when they discuss the potential range of gains for length, they are for the Flaccid measurement. This is because there are too many obstacles & variables to adequately assess Erect gains in the short term (examples: variation in Erection quality, how reliable reports are and how reliable measurements are outside the clinic, etc.). The Flaccid yield is also much more apparent short-term, whereas Erect length gains may not be fully realized until weeks or months of a stretching protocol.

They wanted me to relay an apology to anyone who was promised Erect gains, especially in the "3 Inch" department, and wanted to reassert two important facts regarding length with Rejuvall:
(1) gains will vary patient-to-patient, based largely on each individual's own anatomy (i.e. "how much inner penis they may have").
(2) when they discuss what they see in past patients (or what gains most new patients can possibly expect), the stats are in Flaccid measurement, not Erect.

While I don't have all the details, there will be some exciting news on a novel approach to Ligamentolysis (lengthening surgery) to be announced (ideally) by the start of 2022. This will be in conjunction with a major overhaul of their websites (i.e. major improvements).

I'm seeing an avid interest in all my Sponsors to continue innovating older techniques, while developing new ones. This bodes well for those who are especially interested in non-Girth procedures (length, glans, etc), since Girth has largely been solved in my personal opinion.

Stay tuned!

That's kind of funny since I talked to Dr. Morganstern just 2 weeks ago and he basically started talking about their lengthening procedure immediately without really letting me ask a lot of questions. I specifically asked about the Erect length gains and he very unambiguously said that I would get an immediate Inch to Erect length from the penile repositioning, and also a further 1+ Inch from stretching. Upon hearing this I was able to get in one further question to confirm, saying that I heard the lengthening procedures seem to be very hit or miss when it comes to EL, but he was very very adamant about the immediate gain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705327

If anyone talks to them I would love answers to the following :

1) is the inner penis length usually proportional to the outer penis ?
2) how many of the 'new' procedures have they done ?

3) do they do suprapubic lipo/skin at the same time ? Or is it better to do that later ?

4) what is the stretching protocol ( type , duration ) ?

5) complication percentage and type

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705329

I had my procedure about 10 days ago and got MegaMaxXL repositioning/ lig cut with Rejuval. I was also assured they were able to get 2 full inches for Flaccid that would translate to a minimum 1” Erect gain. They said half would be immediately visible and the rest would come in 4-6 months stretching. Time will tell. I’m documenting all and pics for you guys so expect a detailed report in 4-6 months haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Texas, christiancasey

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705350

The repositioning, is that something that only goes with the lig cut procedure or is it something they also do separately? I have a general idea of what it is, but not what they are actually doing for that part.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705355

Whitedelight wrote: I had my procedure about 10 days ago and got MegaMaxXL repositioning/ lig cut with Rejuval. I was also assured they were able to get 2 full inches for Flaccid that would translate to a minimum 1” Erect gain. They said half would be immediately visible and the rest would come in 4-6 months stretching. Time will tell. I’m documenting all and pics for you guys so expect a detailed report in 4-6 months haha

hoping it does give you 1 Inch in Erect. this a give everyone on here something to look forward to.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705356

Melsummers as far as I know it was a package deal, they work together to get you maximum results. That being said next time I talk with the doctor I’ll ask for you.

Unhung thanks man I appreciate the support. Bigtex actually got it before me so I’m following the road map he laid out. I’m tracking literally everything so hopefully it’s detailed enough for everyone once I’m done. I agree if it works and I get a full Inch or more Erect that it would be a great option for others seeking EL gains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1, melsummers_99

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705359

If you received info, would love to know:

1) Were results based on your pre lengthening size?
2) Did you discuss diameter of length results?
3) were results NBP or BP?

My own (current) view:

1) Length of gains (both) depends on length of inner penis which is generallty related to NBPL.
2) Girth after procedure dew to NBPFL gains.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705545

Dthom wrote: I've been reading a lot . Apparently getting vascular/dermal fat as a spacer is a relatively new development along with full cut and post surgical Hanging. I guess this is now best practice. . A recent paper with a dermal fat spacer w/20 subjects had an average 86% increase in FL and over 50% in EL-- i assume this was nbp. It included lipo but no mention of Hanging.

This is interesting.

Which doctors do this dermal fat spacer? Only other time I've seen something like this was at a clinic in Russia.

The truth is that cutting ligament is 90% inefficient. Strtching and Hanging hours every day for months or years is just stupid, especially when you are married and with a family and people need the bathroom!!

So I would be really interested if thwre is indeed a procedure that offers real length

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705548

As I understand , they used to use silicon spacers and now use natural . Apparently 10 pct gain from procedure and 10pct later from Hanging is expected gain. Possibly more NBPEL if you have fat pad reduced (

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705551

So who does this?

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705552

I think rosenthal , Solomon , Morganstern all do this now . It's kind of standard I believe .

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705570

My understanding is that Dr. Rosenthal is no longer practicing, or at the very least, on hiatus.

If you are going to do length, Dr. Carney and Dr. Solomon would be my strong recommendations. Dr. Alter (non-Sponsor) is also a great choice but he's been doing more gender assignment procedures, so I'm not sure if he still performs classical male Phalloplasty.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705579

Thanks SO ,

I understand Dr Solomon is much more expensive and is less inclined to do people who don't need it . Seems like Dr Carney is the best choice . Just wondering re Erect gains . It wouldn't be worth it for less than 15 pct imho .

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705580

I still haven't seen anyone gain actual length from a ligament cut procedure.

But maybe with such new procedures...it was time somebody changed it up.

And looking forward to actual results

I think we can even expect full penis transplants within oir lifetimes.

Last edit: by antoineclamaran.

3 inches from Length procedure at Rejuvall 2 years 5 months ago #1308705581

I agree . I would be happy seeeing before and after of FSl as that is highly correlated with el .

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream