• Page:

TOPIC: Pmma or ellanse ....the debate

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 5 days 13 hours ago #1308697702

• Fa20dit
  • Fa20dit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
The debate everyone has pmma or ellanse.
I'd prefer to stay in the USA for the procedure but I know ellanse isn't offered in the USA I'd have to go to Dr.C in Mexico or the Cayman with Morganstern. I have no issue to travel to Mexico other than the cost/ time off of work. I'm coming from Maryland so I believe the Cayman would be a better trip because I could turn it into a vacation

Has anyone went to the Caymans for Morganstern?

I really want pmma but worried about becoming allergic I'm not allergic to anything Currently but I know that could change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 4 days 20 hours ago #1308697703

The Caymans is a relatively new project and I'm not sure it's fully operational yet (don't quote me on that). Especially with the pandemic slowing things down, I'd be curious on where they are with that. Updates will come to the forum in due time and I'll check on Monday to see what info I can get.

As for the debate --> they both induce collagen in similar fashion, it's a question of permanency to long-term temporary (or as some places call it "semi-permanent"), and what you are more comfortable with. As for which Clinic to pick for Ellanse, since both Avanti Derma & Rejuvall are operated by skilled practitioners, I think it might come down to proximity and costs as a tiebreaker. If the Cayman Clinic isn't fully operational yet and you are seeking Ellanse in the near future, Avanti Derma would be a no-brainer.

I haven't heard about any instances of people becoming to allergic to the inert microspheres of PMMA but you'll want to consult Avanti Derma if you feel that's something that needs to be cleared up. Bellafill, the only allowed (and patented) American PMMA brand DOES have a bovine carrier which DOES require an allergen test prior to its injection. Just clearing that up :)

Good luck.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Last edit: by Skeptical One.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 1 day 10 hours ago #1308697728

• Fa20dit
  • Fa20dit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I thought I read something on phalloboard v1 that someone had an allergic reaction to pmma and had to have it removed but I could have misread it.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 16 hours 7 minutes ago #1308697732

Fa20dit wrote: I thought I read something on phalloboard v1 that someone had an allergic reaction to pmma and had to have it removed but I could have misread it.

Most guys (forum members) who have had it (cellulose-carrier based medical-grade PMMA) removed later went on to admit they acted too hastily, relying on information from doctors completely illiterate on the topic of PMMA. Also, since allergies relate to immune responses to substances that enter the body, there could be some misunderstanding here. I'll see if Avanti Derma can chime in from a medical perspective.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Last edit: by Skeptical One.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 13 hours 48 minutes ago #1308697734

@fa20dit I asked a similar question to Dr. C in regards to the allergic reaction. I am awaiting his response, but I can imagine what everything going on him and his team are swamped trying to organize stuff together. But to get to your point @Skeptical-one may have clarified this very question I had on a thread you and I probably read, and maybe misinterpreted. Nevertheless, I would like to hear Dr. C opinion.

But I would go with Dr. C. as @Skeptical-one mentioned. I have read up his case studies and I feel pretty confident. I am not sure if you feel this way but my original resistance was the clinic being based Mexico. This is coming from someone who traveled and love this country. There is this suspicion, but after it dissipate you can tell the facility super professional, a well trained staff and is affordable. If girth if your goal, like it is for me, I would go with a facility that mainly focuses on said goal. In other words, hands that constantly working on said procedure only means a staff that continues to perfect their craft in this realm. You have to also understand that Tijuana is actually a huge "medical tourism" for many Americans for other medical procedure due to the lack of insurance and the cost in the states. Anyways, I plan to have PMMA procedure as oppose to the temporary filler. The way I look at it is being able to close this chapter of my life once I have completed my two sessions. Where as for the E filler, I will have to constantly reopen a chapter I prefer closing if that makes sense.

Last edit: by liber1440.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10briceb