• Page:

TOPIC: Pmma or ellanse ....the debate

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697702

• Fa20dit
  • Fa20dit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
The debate everyone has PMMA or Ellanse.
I'd prefer to stay in the USA for the procedure but I know Ellanse isn't offered in the USA I'd have to go to Dr.C in Mexico or the Cayman with Morganstern. I have no issue to travel to Mexico other than the cost/ time off of work. I'm coming from Maryland so I believe the Cayman would be a better trip because I could turn it into a vacation

Has anyone went to the Caymans for Morganstern?

I really want PMMA but worried about becoming allergic I'm not allergic to anything Currently but I know that could change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697703

The Caymans is a relatively new project and I'm not sure it's fully operational yet (don't quote me on that). Especially with the pandemic slowing things down, I'd be curious on where they are with that. Updates will come to the forum in due time and I'll check on Monday to see what info I can get.

As for the debate --> they both induce collagen in similar fashion, it's a question of permanency to long-term temporary (or as some places call it "semi-permanent"), and what you are more comfortable with. As for which Clinic to pick for Ellanse, since both Avanti Derma & Rejuvall are operated by skilled practitioners, I think it might come down to proximity and costs as a tiebreaker. If the Cayman Clinic isn't fully operational yet and you are seeking Ellanse in the near future, Avanti Derma would be a no-brainer.

I haven't heard about any instances of people becoming to allergic to the inert microspheres of PMMA but you'll want to consult Avanti Derma if you feel that's something that needs to be cleared up. Bellafill, the only allowed (and patented) American PMMA brand DOES have a bovine carrier which DOES require an allergen test prior to its injection. Just clearing that up :)

Good luck.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697728

• Fa20dit
I thought I read something on phalloboard v1 that someone had an allergic reaction to PMMA and had to have it removed but I could have misread it.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697732

Fa20dit wrote: I thought I read something on phalloboard v1 that someone had an allergic reaction to PMMA and had to have it removed but I could have misread it.

Most guys (forum members) who have had it (cellulose-carrier based medical-grade PMMA) removed later went on to admit they acted too hastily, relying on information from doctors completely illiterate on the topic of PMMA. Also, since allergies relate to immune responses to substances that enter the body, there could be some misunderstanding here. I'll see if Avanti Derma can chime in from a medical perspective.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697734

@fa20dit I asked a similar question to Dr. C in regards to the allergic reaction. I am awaiting his response, but I can imagine what everything going on him and his team are swamped trying to organize stuff together. But to get to your point @Skeptical-one may have clarified this very question I had on a thread you and I probably read, and maybe misinterpreted. Nevertheless, I would like to hear Dr. C opinion.

But I would go with Dr. C. as @Skeptical-one mentioned. I have read up his case studies and I feel pretty confident. I am not sure if you feel this way but my original resistance was the clinic being based Mexico. This is coming from someone who traveled and love this country. There is this suspicion, but after it dissipate you can tell the facility super professional, a well trained staff and is affordable. If Girth if your goal, like it is for me, I would go with a facility that mainly focuses on said goal. In other words, hands that constantly working on said procedure only means a staff that continues to perfect their craft in this realm. You have to also understand that Tijuana is actually a huge "medical tourism" for many Americans for other medical procedure due to the lack of insurance and the cost in the states. Anyways, I plan to have PMMA procedure as oppose to the temporary filler. The way I look at it is being able to close this chapter of my life once I have completed my two sessions. Where as for the E filler, I will have to constantly reopen a chapter I prefer closing if that makes sense.

Last edit: by liber1440.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697738

liber1440 wrote: @fa20dit I asked a similar question to Dr. C in regards to the allergic reaction. I am awaiting his response, but I can imagine what everything going on him and his team are swamped trying to organize stuff together. But to get to your point @Skeptical-one may have clarified this very question I had on a thread you and I probably read, and maybe misinterpreted. Nevertheless, I would like to hear Dr. C opinion.

But I would go with Dr. C. as @Skeptical-one mentioned. I have read up his case studies and I feel pretty confident. I am not sure if you feel this way but my original resistance was the clinic being based Mexico. This is coming from someone who traveled and love this country. There is this suspicion, but after it dissipate you can tell the facility super professional, a well trained staff and is affordable. If Girth if your goal, like it is for me, I would go with a facility that mainly focuses on said goal. In other words, hands that constantly working on said procedure only means a staff that continues to perfect their craft in this realm. You have to also understand that Tijuana is actually a huge "medical tourism" for many Americans for other medical procedure due to the lack of insurance and the cost in the states. Anyways, I plan to have PMMA procedure as oppose to the temporary filler. The way I look at it is being able to close this chapter of my life once I have completed my two sessions. Where as for the E filler, I will have to constantly reopen a chapter I prefer closing if that makes sense.

Couldn't agree more. Having a big Dick is awesome. Imagine knowing you're going to slowly lose it unless you go back every x years for the rest of your life.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697740

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

liber1440 wrote: @fa20dit I asked a similar question to Dr. C in regards to the allergic reaction. I am awaiting his response, but I can imagine what everything going on him and his team are swamped trying to organize stuff together. But to get to your point @Skeptical-one may have clarified this very question I had on a thread you and I probably read, and maybe misinterpreted. Nevertheless, I would like to hear Dr. C opinion.

Couldn't agree more. Having a big Dick is awesome. Imagine knowing you're going to slowly lose it unless you go back every x years for the rest of your life.

That is true, however with Ellase E there are reports of it lasting more than whats expected, and with the collagen stimulation properties you never lose 100%, so its only needed to top up 50% after each period of 4-5years for half the price or even less. So I can imagine after 10years the top ups would be very cheap - around 25% needed compared to the initial threatment.
PMMA has way more risks down the line, but its a matter of preference.

Last edit: by fightclub.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697742

fightclub wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

That is true, however with Ellase E there are reports of it lasting more than whats expected, and with the collagen stimulation properties you never lose 100%, so its only needed to top up 50% after each period of 4-5years for half the price or even less. So I can imagine after 10years the top ups would be very cheap - around 25% needed compared to the initial threatment.
PMMA has way more risks down the line, but its a matter of preference.

Are you sure that PMMA has way more long term risks? For the most part, the risk seems to be the first year or two. And essentially the two products are very similar.

I certainly hope the long term risk is minimal, because I have PMMA in my penis.

Last edit: by ToughPilllToSwallow. Reason: Typo

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697743

• Fa20dit
What's the after care for PMMA?
Compared to Ellanse.

After reading everyone's response I'm leaning twds PMMA,.so who else offer PMMA?

Last edit: by Fa20dit.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697745

Only 2 or 3 people have responded. I'm not saying they are wrong or that their opinions are valuable. But, don't let such a small sample size influence your decision too much.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697746

Fa20dit wrote: What's the after care for PMMA? Compared to Ellanse. After reading everyone's response I'm leaning twds PMMA

The basic aftercare for PMMA is to use a light extender several hours a day, and massage the product around to keep it as even as possible. Do that for a week or so, and that's about it. You just have to do a really good job of it. Luckily, the people at Avanti will help you, if you can stay in TJ for a few days.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697747

• Fa20dit
I mean the debate was between Ellanse and PMMA, I've always wanted to lean Twds PMMA due to cost, and it not being absorbed. The only thing that worried about PMMA was people getting allergic reaction and the random clumps that get hard as a steel ball.

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697748

Fa20dit wrote: I mean the debate was between Ellanse and PMMA, I've always wanted to lean Twds PMMA due to cost, and it not being absorbed. The only thing that worried about PMMA was people getting allergic reaction and the random clumps that get hard as a steel ball.

Historically, most of the reports here have been about PMMA, partly because Ellansé is newer. You will find a handful of horror stories about PMMA, but I'm not aware of any nightmares from Ellansé. I attribute that to the smaller number of reports. They basically work the same way, so I imagine Ellansé carries the same risks. Though I suppose that if you did get the nightmare scenario with granulomas and whatnot from Ellansé, maybe they would go away over several years. However, that's a question you should run by Dr Casavantes or Dr Morales.

PMMA (Linnea Safe) vs PCL (Ellanse). 3 years 10 months ago #1308697758

Sorry... I've been distracted since I took the role of patient coordinator for Avanti Derma while working from home for almost three months. I took full responsibility for office communication, and it has been a great experience to participate in the dynamics of patient recruiting.
PMMA is an inert substance. It doesn't trigger any allergic reaction in our system.
Reported cases of "allergy" to PMMA are in reality:
1) Allergy to bovine collagen, which is found in the formula of Bellafil, the only PMMA-based filler available in the US. The Brazilian brands of PMMA are suspended in another inert substance, a water-based gel knows as carboxymethylcellulose. There are no cases of allergy in patients who receive a mixture of PMMA/Carboxymethylcellulose.
2) Misdiagnosed allergy: this is the typical confusion between an inactive Nodule (a simple excess of PMMA that creates a nod of microspheres and collagen), and a true granuloma, which is a cellular-based immune response.
I haven't documented cases of patients developing an allergy to PMMA over the years, but I have published that over 50% of patients have some level of imperfections, mostly inactive, passive nodules that don't trigger an immune response.
DrC

Pmma or ellanse ....the debate 3 years 10 months ago #1308697759

• Fa20dit
So I'm confused about this.
Perm max and mega maxl
Look about the same. But I see a big difference in price
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream