PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FFT at Morganstern

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308698025

Well it is refreshing that you've turned around. Your initial response was simply to blow it off and glibly respond that 'well they get a lot of good results' as though you could care less if they were lying about having a permanent fat transfer method. It was that response which, I think any rational person would have to see you in a suspicious light for. But good to see you've had a change of heart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308698026

jacknimble wrote: Well it is refreshing that you've turned around. Your initial response was simply to blow it off and glibly respond that 'well they get a lot of good results' as though you could care less if they were lying about having a permanent fat transfer method. It was that response which, I think any rational person would have to see you in a suspicious light for. But good to see you've had a change of heart.

There is no change of heart, we've always been about asking questions, analyzing and scrutinizing. It's just that no one here (those who actively post) were on the fence about FFT & Morganstern Rejuvall nor was it a trending discussion topic like Ellanse or PMMA. Their clinic specializes in Peyronie's, Scrotal webbing, Lengthening, Ellanse (when it was available) & HA. Sure, FFT is a viable safe option, which explains why they still offer it, and can be a decent option for those who seek low-to-modest gains. The other reason we didn't give weight or seriousness to the FFT claims is because it was being compared to the likes of Dr. Loria or S-L-E, which are laughably bad operations.

Rather than wait for Morganstern Rejuvall to respond to your forum questions, you went on to draw rather unfortunate conclusions about this site that I run. I took exception and asked you not to post again, and I'm going to politely ask this be your last comment.

If Morganstern Rejuvall's marketing continues to claim permanent retention of fat, I'll leave it to them to either defend it or prove it, or concede error and change the wording...whatever their professional medical opinion is. We can dispute or accept whatever it is they share.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308698031

jacknimble wrote: Well it is refreshing that you've turned around. Your initial response was simply to blow it off and glibly respond that 'well they get a lot of good results' as though you could care less if they were lying about having a permanent fat transfer method. It was that response which, I think any rational person would have to see you in a suspicious light for. But good to see you've had a change of heart.

No, you asked why they had such a good reputation here and I told you. It's as simple as that.

I questioned the validity of their FFT claims long ago, before they even offered Ellanse or we'd had a single report of any of their non girth based surgeries, so there has been no change of heart.

You've simply made incorrect assumptions.

Hyaluronic acid 3 years 9 months ago #1308698178

Hi everyone my question is has anybody had Hyaluronic Acid in the penis dissolve and if so how many sessions does it take to work thank you

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 9 months ago #1308698185

just talked to someone from Morganstern and they claimed that the FFT was permanent and that I could expect a 1" increase in Girth.

I'm new here and I'm researching my options. I'd like to have something permanent like that but I'm skeptical

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 9 months ago #1308698191

snakecharm3r wrote: just talked to someone from Morganstern and they claimed that the FFT was permanent and that I could expect a 1" increase in girth.

I'm new here and I'm researching my options. I'd like to have something permanent like that but I'm skeptical

Gains with fat transfer aren't terribly difficult, 1" is within the scope of realistic expectations if you ask for that amount. However, I'd personally advise a layered approach which has been remarkably successful with ALL filler methods --> building a foundation and layering on top of it like brick & mortar... achieving 1" in two or three rounds as opposed to all in one lump sum.

As for permanence, check out this topic: www.phalloboards.info/forum/morganstern-...ermanent-or-not.html
I've been in communication with their Office and they will get us a Clinical response to the question(s).

Personally, I wish they'd consider using the term "semi-permanence," because their contention isn't that the initial injection is permanent, but rather, the fat that remains after some re-absorption is permanent. This is why I think the layering approach I suggested would work best for FFT, including gains as thick as one inch in circumference.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 9 months ago #1308698282

Morganstern had a good reputation long before they got involved as sponsor. Loria....not so much

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 9 months ago #1308698313

Since we're talking about Dr Morganstern, I was always curious about his claimed "permanent girth + length" procedure, where he claims to to be able to increase both length and girth. Girth I get because FFT is not big deal (not sure about the permanent part though), but length is really a huge deal. He claims permanent EL gains (picture from his website attached), saying if you gain 2 inches in flaccid length, you would get 1 inch in permanent. I would gladly pay tens of thousands of dollars for a reliable and safe way to increase length, but I doubt this is truly the case. Any thoughts Skeptical one and Dr Oates?

Also, there are 3 websites related to morganstern : morganstern.com, morgansternhealth, and rejuvall; what's the relationship among all of them? Same thing but different branding?

@Skeptical One @Dr Oates
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by OmeGa_5_705.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 9 months ago #1308698326

OmeGa 5 705 wrote: Since we're talking about Dr Morganstern, I was always curious about his claimed "permanent girth + length" procedure, where he claims to to be able to increase both length and girth. Girth I get because FFT is not big deal (not sure about the permanent part though), but length is really a huge deal. He claims permanent EL gains (picture from his website attached), saying if you gain 2 inches in flaccid length, you would get 1 inch in permanent. I would gladly pay tens of thousands of dollars for a reliable and safe way to increase length, but I doubt this is truly the case. Any thoughts Skeptical one and Dr Oates?

Also, there are 3 websites related to morganstern : morganstern.com, morgansternhealth, and rejuvall; what's the relationship among all of them? Same thing but different branding?

@Skeptical One @Dr Oates

I recently spoke with their Clinic Manager, Ray, and I believe they are reviewing a lot of their marketing protocols, especially since I pointed out some potential issues --> for example: They've told me that results with length surgery vary and that there is the requirement of a post-op stretching regimen to realize any permanent gains. This is somewhat in contrast to the general claims made on their website and I believe our scrutiny has gotten the ball rolling on revising & clarifying their position. This isn't something you'll always see with phalloplasty practices and it's refreshing to see that they've taken my correspondences seriously. Time will tell of course.

As for the multiple sites, you have to remember that it's first and foremost a Urology practice, and each of the sites more-or-less specializes in different areas (e.g. Peyronie's, erectile dysfunction, and penis enlargement are three radically different urological disciplines). At least I believe that's why, since it could also be designed for better SEO enhancement (don't quote me there lol, just speculating). Rejuvall is the one you'll want to stick to, it's under the Morganstern brand and is their phalloplasty division with Dr. Carney as the primary practitioner.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 9 months ago #1308698333

OmeGa 5 705 wrote: Since we're talking about Dr Morganstern, I was always curious about his claimed "permanent girth + length" procedure, where he claims to to be able to increase both length and girth. Girth I get because FFT is not big deal (not sure about the permanent part though), but length is really a huge deal. He claims permanent EL gains (picture from his website attached), saying if you gain 2 inches in flaccid length, you would get 1 inch in permanent. I would gladly pay tens of thousands of dollars for a reliable and safe way to increase length, but I doubt this is truly the case. Any thoughts Skeptical one and Dr Oates?

@Skeptical One @Dr Oates

OmeGa,

I am sure some patients get 2" flaccid and 1" erect increase ( and that is why patients pay tens of thousands) but not routinely, according to the literature. I am pretty sure there have been publications with these sort of numbers. Better still if Dr Morganstern was to publish his own results.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 9 months ago #1308698437

Rejuvall's recent Q&A update, also touches on this topic:
phalloboards.info/forum/morganstern-reju...1-dr-carney-q-a.html

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 8 months ago #1308698848

Hello all, I had a scheduled appointment at Morganstern for the FFT, but decided against it for HA.

FFT aftercare was something that I wouldn’t be able to keep up with. They said that you would need to use a Bathmate pump 3 times a day, for 20 minutes a session over 6 months. With my job and kids at home that would be impossible

I’m scheduled for HA at the end of August and I’ll gladly post before and afters

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 8 months ago #1308698850

Do they still recommend juvederm voluma as HA filler?

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 8 months ago #1308698853

snakecharm3r wrote: Hello all, I had a scheduled appointment at morganstern for the FFT, but decided against it for HA.

FFT aftercare was something that I wouldn’t be able to keep up with. They said that you would need to use a Bathmate pump 3 times a day, for 20 minutes a session over 6 months. With my job and kids at home that would be impossible

I’m scheduled for HA at the end of August and I’ll gladly post before and afters

We look forward to your progress report in the near future! There's been a slow down in PR's due to covid, so any new developments are appreciated :)

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 8 months ago #1308698925

Yes the only filler they offer is Juvéderm atm

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream