• Page:

TOPIC: FFT at Morganstern

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696798

• Penisking
  • Penisking's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Anyone on here had the FFT procedure done at Morganstern? I can’t really find much about it other then everyone says don’t do FFT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696799

Penisking wrote: Anyone on here had the FFT procedure done at Morganstern? I can’t really find much about it other then everyone says don’t do FFT.

FFT is a viable option in low-to-modest volumes, but there are so many variables for a long-lasting result that it's hard for many to recommend in light of other options like HA, PMMA, and Ellanse. That doesn't mean it can't work, and is regarded as pretty safe (relatively speaking) since it's your own tissue after all.
Here is a link: morgansternhealth.com/penile-enlargement/ If you scroll down you'll see their FFT procedure.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696828

• Penisking
It’s a lot closer to me as I’m in Florida, and it’s hard to travel with my job. I’ve just heard all the horror stories that go along with FFT.

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696843

Penisking wrote: It’s a lot closer to me as I’m in Florida, and it’s hard to travel with my job. I’ve just heard all the horror stories that go along with FFT.

Generally speaking, FFT is a relatively safe procedure (uses your own tissue), and I think most "horror stories" stem from attempts to remove and/or refill absorbed areas. I personally find the term "horror" unfitting in this regard since I've actually seen horror stories with things like rigid implants and silicone oil.

That said, FFT should be regarded as a temporary filler, and long-term success (i.e. how long one can maintain girth before loss) varies patient-to-patient and relies on a variety of factors (harvest source, how much injected and how good blood supply is, introduction of PRP and whether or not it has a measurable effect, etc).

This method has had a mixed bag of results so if you're going to go this route, be sure it's a skilled & experienced practitioner. Dr. Carney with Morganstern Rejuvall and Dr. Giunta (outside of D.C.) are some good options that come to mind. In my opinion, FFT can be an option if you are going for low volume (0.25"-0.50" gains) and understand the likelihood of being topped off periodically. I've seen some experimentation in mixing it with dermal fillers to further generate blood supply and extend life of your gains, but that remains to be seen (Omni Aesthetics in New Jersey comes to mind).

Good luck!

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696853

• Penisking
Thank you skeptical one, Morganstern says the have about a 1in Girth gain and about a 25% resorption which they factor in. Which I was kind of hoping for a Inch gain so that’s good. But I was looking for a permanent option, which I thought FFT was but the way I read what you said it’s not

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696866

Penisking wrote: Thank you skeptical one, Morganstern says the have about a 1in Girth gain and about a 25% resorption which they factor in. Which I was kind of hoping for a Inch gain so that’s good. But I was looking for a permanent option, which I thought FFT was but the way I read what you said it’s not

I haven't seen anything to date that suggests FFT permanency is achievable, let alone guarantee-able. I'm open-minded to refinements & advancements in the field (like when FFT practitioners implemented platelet rich plasma into their procedures years ago) but I remain (as is in the name...) Skeptical.

I think the biggest issue for the longevity of a graft / tissue implant is the blood supply. This is explains why I believe smaller volumes are more likely to sustain, because you simply don't require or demand as much vascularization. This idea stems from why Dr. Solomon doesn't like stacking Dermal Grafts. The reason why people have had a lot of issues with the "shrinking" or "contraction" of materials like Alloderm was due to poor blood supply, which led to the failure of the graft...the same should hold true with a fat transfer, but I'm technically no medical expert.

Rejuvall's Representative has now joined PhalloBoards (his name is Allen, he's quite pleasant to chat with) and perhaps he can relay Morganstern Rejuvall's approach to maximizing fat's longevity in the penis shaft.

(On a side note, the Private Message system revamp I'm really crossing my fingers will be live in early March!)

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696879

• Penisking
Yeah I want something more permanent. I was leaning towards PMMA with Advanti derm but with my job traveling is impossible right now. And Morganstern is right there in Atlanta.

FFT at Morganstern 4 years 1 month ago #1308696881

I think when you factor in the downtime required with FFT, travelling to TJ for PMMA, isn't going to keep you away from work any longer than having FFT more locally. I'd imagine you'll need to take a week off for FFT. With PMMA, you could be there, back and ready to go to work in 3 or 4 days.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697985

I'm a little confused. Morganstern appears to have a very good reputation here. However they claim that their FFT procedure is 100% permanent and there is no reabsorption, yet the experienced members here are stating they have never heard of an FFT procedure that is permanent.

So if this clinic is claiming something that doesn't exist how do they have such a good reputation here?

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697988

jacknimble wrote: I'm a little confused. Morganstern appears to have a very good reputation here. However they claim that their FFT procedure is 100% permanent and there is no reabsorption, yet the experienced members here are stating they have never heard of an FFT procedure that is permanent.

So if this clinic is claiming something that doesn't exist how do they have such a good reputation here?

A number of posters had excellent results with Ellanse at Morganstern's clinic. We've also see some very impressive results with scrotal webbing reduction. Hence they are held in high regard and were able to become forum sponsors.

Last edit: by hoddle10.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697990

Wow. I was expecting a response that I was misunderstanding, but no? So basically you're saying that it doesn't matter if they are lying and misrepresenting their technology as long as there are a lot of people posting that they got good results? That seems pretty weird...why wouldn't you question the authenticity of those posts if you know they are being dishonest right on their webpage?

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697991

I'll gladly get their stance on the topic. I do know in the little time I touched on FFT, they were focused on the survival of the fat implant, indicating they were more interested in low-to-modest volumes increasing the likelihood of sufficient vascularization (and thus the longevity of the filler).

I'd like for them to clarify this position as well as have it reflected in their marketing. It could have been a marketing and/or semantics decision, akin to Bellafill (American PMMA) claiming to be long-lasting as opposed to permanent, when we all know it's permanent. You have to keep in mind that their work was largely based around non-fat fillers like Ellanse & HA as well as other procedural work like Peyronie's, Fat pad lipo, and scrotal webbing. Fat transfer is a viable option, but perhaps not as ideal as the aforementioned fillers. This may be why it's being pushed - but make no mistake, I'm going to have them answer this for the forum community and clarify their position.

They were submitted a new round of Q&A questions to be returned to me in the near future for forum publication, and I'll be sure to add this question to the next batch in the coming weeks.

And like Hoddle pointed out, their work with other fillers and procedures have often yielded positive results and their Clinic is a reputable Urology practice.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697992

I found this forum because I live in florida which is nearby to two options, Morgenstern and Loria. I was leaning towards Loria because of the guaranteed results. Then on reading on this forum I see post after post after post blasting him and referring to all this research that he's shady and not to be trusted. Ok... but this Morgenstern place is blatantly lying about what they do and somehow they are able to become forum sponsors? Seems a little too coincidental to me. It would sure be nice if there was anywhere to find trustworthy information out there.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697994

jacknimble wrote: I found this forum because I live in florida which is nearby to two options, Morgenstern and Loria. I was leaning towards Loria because of the guaranteed results. Then on reading on this forum I see post after post after post blasting him and referring to all this research that he's shady and not to be trusted. Ok... but this Morgenstern place is blatantly lying about what they do and somehow they are able to become forum sponsors? Seems a little too coincidental to me. It would sure be nice if there was anywhere to find trustworthy information out there.

You clearly haven't done much reading. There is a lot to digest and Morganstern Rejuval only recently had to revert to FFT because there was a misunderstanding with the extent they could trial Ellanse while it's in FDA trial phases. They had to discontinue this and revert to other viable & safe options, fat transfer being one of them. Ask yourself, why don't they use silicone like Dr. Loria when it's so easy and permanent? That's because no Urologist worth their merit would do what a Hair Restoration & Nutritionist D.O. would be willing to do for a quick buck.

I commend and applaud your scrutiny with their claims about permanent fat transfer, but it comes no where near the reckless nature of silicone oils for penis enlargement, not even close. If you don't consider a decade's worth of information here trustworthy, quite frankly, you're either too lazy to read or too stubborn to accept the dangers posed by silicone oils in the penis.

As for Morganstern Rejuval, I will be having them answer why they chose this wording for their marketing. If you don't trust this source, then good luck.

FFT at Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697999

jacknimble wrote: Wow. I was expecting a response that I was misunderstanding, but no? So basically you're saying that it doesn't matter if they are lying and misrepresenting their technology as long as there are a lot of people posting that they got good results? That seems pretty weird...why wouldn't you question the authenticity of those posts if you know they are being dishonest right on their webpage?

I have done exactly that. I've questioned both the claims of it being permanent and the satisfaction rate. But doing so doesn't change the fact that they have been getting really good results with other methods.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream