PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis?

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696662

Jonmaria wrote:

Skeptical One wrote:

Jonmaria wrote:

Lexus27 wrote: I heard from some bodybuilders that I've worked out with that the Testosterone and GH caused a mild growth in penis size. No i didn't ask to see evidence and never tried it. I believe with the right dosage and PE exercises may help in rebuilding the tissues in the penis bigger. Don't take my opinion on it though. I myself will try this in the near future.

Use an extender device , but exercises will destroy your penis

Be mindful of making sweeping statements, especially when there are quite a few people here who have successfully performed penile exercises without injury. Instead of saying "exercises will destroy your penis," try saying "exercises can destroy your penis" instead. Adding personal or anecdotal accounts couldn't hurt either.

Like with any penis enlargement endeavor (natural, manual, surgical, etc), nothing is without risk.

I talked to a Urologist about pressing the penis to enlarge and he told me this causes excess pressure on the veins which causes Venous Leak

I think there is nothing more dangerous for the penis than Venous Leak

That isn't surprising. PE exercises are strenuous on the penis (especially some more than others), and misfortune can strike anyone (improper technique, over-exercising, predisposition to injury, etc).

That said, I remember performing wet jelqs, manual stretching, and ballooning for some time and even experienced some benefits. On the flip side, I personally know of members who have had serious phallic-injuries and so it goes back to what I iterated before: no penis enlargement endeavor is without risk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696666

Skeptical One wrote:
So a man who had a deficiency & under-development saw restoration of normal growth when provided hormonal therapy... this does nothing to suggest any normal person under normal circumstances would benefit. The article's title is click-baitish as the individual only appeared to double in size because he wasn't fully developed. This is useful information for those with congenital issues, but not to be taken seriously for the average man.

This. It's a click-baitish BS. And even with a medical condition (micropenis, hypogonadism) his growth stopped at 4 inches mark which is still borderline micropenis. It doesn't work if you don't have a medical condition. Period.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696674

The only reason I’m on the fence of believing and not is because of the patent from that Canadian dr who used something like pge1 (or trimix) combined with a topical dht. In his test most of his patients increased size doing this method. There was one guy in the chemical pe forum from the last board who seen him and I think got results too. But that dr is no longer accepting patients from my understanding.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696677

• Jonmaria
  • Jonmaria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I believe that medicine can stimulate human growth as a whole, not just the penis. We have been able to clone animals and transplant organs, so how can they not stimulate human growth after puberty?

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696689

h3o2 wrote: The only reason I’m on the fence of believing and not is because of the patent from that Canadian dr who used something like pge1 (or trimix) combined with a topical dht. In his test most of his patients increased size doing this method. There was one guy in the chemical pe forum from the last board who seen him and I think got results too. But that dr is no longer accepting patients from my understanding.

If it's the study/patent from that one report suggesting the patients were getting huge gains in both Erect length & Girth, I believe that one was complete bunk. It was from a Doctor in Canada, and while I'm pretty sure I know his name, I'll double check my references before mistakenly committing slander.

Mind sharing what you believe the Doctor's name to be?

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696693

Dr Kenneth I believe in Canada. I couldn’t find anything to prove or disprove his method so I didn’t count it out

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696694

Jonmaria wrote: I believe that medicine can stimulate human growth as a whole, not just the penis. We have been able to clone animals and transplant organs, so how can they not stimulate human growth after puberty?

You're overestimate power of the modern medicine. There are tons of incurable diseases and conditions that are remain a big problem. Don't compare organ transplantation with the whole tissue engineering thing, it is not comparable. The whole bioengineering field is still in its infancy and it will take many decades, maybe up to a 22th century, until this became a real thing. As for the moment it's a sci-fi tales and click-baitish BS but not a real thing.

Last edit: by Herbert_West.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream