PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis?

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696611

• Jonmaria
  • Jonmaria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696612

Yes

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696613

• Jonmaria
HoWhat is the hormone responsible for the growth of the penis

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696621

@Globemaster

You can't simply "answer" yes and at least provide some citation, reference, or link. To my knowledge there isn't some "therapy" that can effectively increase penis size in any tangible way, and if there were such a development, I'd like to know about it here first.

Or at the very least, some scientific reasoning or theorizing as to how something could work; example: introducing certain hormones to men in developmental stages who exhibit congenital issues (e.g. micro-penis) to see if said-hormones have an impact on penile growth. Even this would be on the cusp of ethical & speculative.

Till then, irresponsible and lazy answers will suffer forum bans.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696633

There's no scientific evidence that hormonal therapy can cause growth of the penis after puberty. All you can hear is only anecdotal stories from scummers on PE boards. If it was a real thing, there would be like a million of successful examples provided with pics.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696637

• Jonmaria

Skeptical One wrote: @Globemaster

You can't simply "answer" yes and at least provide some citation, reference, or link. To my knowledge there isn't some "therapy" that can effectively increase penis size in any tangible way, and if there were such a development, I'd like to know about it here first.

Or at the very least, some scientific reasoning or theorizing as to how something could work; example: introducing certain hormones to men in developmental stages who exhibit congenital issues (e.g. micro-penis) to see if said-hormones have an impact on penile growth. Even this would be on the cusp of ethical & speculative.

See this link

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696638

• Jonmaria

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696639

• Jonmaria

Or at the very least, some scientific reasoning or theorizing as to how something could work; example: introducing certain hormones to men in developmental stages who exhibit congenital issues (e.g. micro-penis) to see if said-hormones have an impact on penile growth. Event his would be on the cusp of ethical & speculative.

See this link

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696642

I heard from some bodybuilders that I've worked out with that the Testosterone and GH caused a mild growth in penis size. No i didn't ask to see evidence and never tried it. I believe with the right dosage and PE exercises may help in rebuilding the tissues in the penis bigger. Don't take my opinion on it though. I myself will try this in the near future.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696643

Dude had a medical condition. Unless you also suffer from it, testosterone alone is not going to increase penis size. However the longer you take testosterone replacement the smaller your testicles will become, as they no longer need to produce as much testosterone. This is from experience.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696646

Don't think he was talking about Testosterone alone but a combination of hormones.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696648

Jonmaria wrote:

Or at the very least, some scientific reasoning or theorizing as to how something could work; example: introducing certain hormones to men in developmental stages who exhibit congenital issues (e.g. micro-penis) to see if said-hormones have an impact on penile growth. Event his would be on the cusp of ethical & speculative.

See this link

So a man who had a deficiency & under-development saw restoration of normal growth when provided hormonal therapy... this does nothing to suggest any normal person under normal circumstances would benefit. The article's title is click-baitish as the individual only appeared to double in size because he wasn't fully developed. This is useful information for those with congenital issues, but not to be taken seriously for the average man.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696653

• Jonmaria

Lexus27 wrote: I heard from some bodybuilders that I've worked out with that the Testosterone and GH caused a mild growth in penis size. No i didn't ask to see evidence and never tried it. I believe with the right dosage and PE exercises may help in rebuilding the tissues in the penis bigger. Don't take my opinion on it though. I myself will try this in the near future.

Use an extender device , but exercises will destroy your penis

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696655

Jonmaria wrote:

Lexus27 wrote: I heard from some bodybuilders that I've worked out with that the Testosterone and GH caused a mild growth in penis size. No i didn't ask to see evidence and never tried it. I believe with the right dosage and PE exercises may help in rebuilding the tissues in the penis bigger. Don't take my opinion on it though. I myself will try this in the near future.

Be mindful of making sweeping statements, especially when there are quite a few people here who have successfully performed penile exercises without injury. Instead of saying "exercises will destroy your penis," try saying "exercises can destroy your penis" instead. Adding personal or anecdotal accounts couldn't hurt either.

Like with any penis enlargement endeavor (natural, manual, surgical, etc), nothing is without risk.

Is hormonal therapy in the early twenties may increase the growth of the penis? 4 years 1 month ago #1308696659

• Jonmaria

Skeptical One wrote:

Jonmaria wrote:

Be mindful of making sweeping statements, especially when there are quite a few people here who have successfully performed penile exercises without injury. Instead of saying "exercises will destroy your penis," try saying "exercises can destroy your penis" instead. Adding personal or anecdotal accounts couldn't hurt either.

Like with any penis enlargement endeavor (natural, manual, surgical, etc), nothing is without risk.

I talked to a Urologist about pressing the penis to enlarge and he told me this causes excess pressure on the veins which causes Venous Leak

I think there is nothing more dangerous for the penis than Venous Leak

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream