PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716268

Hello all,

So I basically went to Dr Heller yesterday for HA injection. I was a former Dr Loria patient in 2017. This is a log detailing my progress. Please bear in mind I am very distraught so this initial post will seem very critical and negative. I will try my best to lay out the facts based on how he treats me, his follow ups, and bedside manners. Time will tell if this will be warranted.

Pre Loria stats
Flaccid
Length - 2.5 inches
Girth -3 inches

Erect
Length - 5 Inch
Girth - 4 inches

After
Flaccid
Length - 3 inches
Girth - 4 inches

Erect

Length - 5 inches
Girth - 4.5 inches

Since then I lost some size and my penis became very misshapen with large lumps. I ended up going to a Urologist here in nyc who removed the lumps by making a few incisions and removed the largest lumps. The lumps were very bright silver and pretty much confirmed loria injects silicone oil.

I thought I was done but after that, my Girth shrank to under 4.5 (almost 4.25). And I didn’t like the shape. But I kind of accepted that I got off lucky relatively speaking that I had no major complications from silicone.

That was until I began dating again and began noticing that I lost size and condoms began getting a bit loose(if I wasn’t completely hard the condoms would slip off which was demoralizing) the nail in the coffin was 2 months ago I began dating a girl who told me my penis was small (especially my Girth). She revealed her ex had a bigger penis. She didn’t mean it negatively because she assured me my size is still fine and she enjoys the sex. But I was crushed. I couldn’t continue living this way.

So i began looking at my options. I just can’t bear to do anything permanent like PMMA or silicone. I decided HA was the best option. I began looking around for options and saw Dr Heller. He was nice and seemed professional, very calm.

He explained to me that HA is totally reversible but he uses voluma and in his experience patients keep about 75% of the filler. He said it’s minimally invasive, process takes 30 minutes. I asked him if there are any complications of injecting HA when silicone is already there in my penis and he said there shouldn’t be. Researching independently, I saw the same feedback,

I came in and he cleaned me up, sanitized me and the whole area, and then brought out the syringes. I paid 5800 for 10ml. He told me that I can expect .5 -1 Inch in Girth. This was where I was upset, he didn’t tell me it was for Flaccid. Erect will obviously be less but it won’t be as pronounced and he couldn’t comment on how much I can expect to gain.

He began with small injections to help correct the shape in general, and tried to avoid the silicone. Then he used larger syringes to inject the area broadly. He smoothed out some of the wrinkles from the silicone and smoothed the indents. However he began injecting more near the glans which I didn’t specifically ask for. He said it will help the penis look more balanced and correct the wrinkles. When I look back, I kind of regret it because now the Foreskin looks weird to me. I expect the Foreskin to be a bit wrinkly because that is how it always looked to me. I will see if this can be corrected in any way.

He took a bit more time to get the shape right and the end result looked more consistent and smooth.

But now I’m sitting here panicking out of my mind. He didn’t really give me any aftercare instructions other than avoid heavy exercise and no sex for 5 days.

He wrapped me up due to the bleeding and said I can take it off in the morning. I’m keeping it on and will take it off tonight so I can provide pics.

Overall, I’m so disappointed in myself at this knee jerk reaction. My pride was hurt and like an idiot I thought “HA is temporary so it’s ok, I can get rid of it if anything”. But now I’m having panic attacks and getting so worried about results.

Like what if now I have complications due to the silicone? What if the HA reabsorbs unevenly and I end up even more lumpy?? Why didn’t I think this through???

Please learn from me. Don’t let a woman’s comment affect you. Now I’m in recovery mode and wondering how I can even explain to her when she sees my penis in a week. Idk how much longer I can stall sex until the swelling and bruising goes away.

What do I do now guys?? Someone please help me. Do I break up with this girl? I don’t want her to know I did this but I fear the results are way too obvious and there is only so much I can blame for better quality erections. And then do I just rest and recover and hope for the best? And does HA absorbs particularly unevenly?


The main thing I would love guidance on is what should I do for aftercare since Dr Heller hasn’t told me much? And he said avoid sex for 5 days but do you guys believe that’s ok for HA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Yolomacswagin.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716273

Man, you got yourself a situation, but good news is that it can be resolved with proper direction.

Firstly, Loria is a disgrace to Elective Cosmetic Medicine and I'll leave it at that.

Dr. Heller never had a shot at Sponsorship here after his offered me compensation to remove his questionable "record" from the early 2000's off of PhalloBoards 2.0. To think I'd delete essential content, was not within the ethos of my operations here. He was black-listed, although I can't speak for his actual work and his record from the 2000's may not be a fair reflection of him today, I just thought I'd provide some forum history & context. I made the right choice by selecting Dr. Shafer of 5th Avenue as my New York "go-to" and haven't regretted it since.

But that's not why you are posting. I'd consider seeing Rejuvall (Urologist Dr. Carney) for consultation on your silicone injections.

And yes, dump this toxic clown of a date/girlfriend. People who shame parts of us that we can't readily change (e.g. exercise, diet, etc) are not good people and deserve the solitude of their own making.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716274

Skeptical_One wrote: Man, you got yourself a situation, but good news is that it can be resolved with proper direction.

Firstly, Loria is a disgrace to Elective Cosmetic Medicine and I'll leave it at that.

Dr. Heller never had a shot at Sponsorship here after his Office offered me compensation to remove his questionable "record" from the early 2000's off of PhalloBoards 2.0. To think I'd delete essential content was not within the ethos of my operations here. He was black-listed, although I can't speak for his actual work and his record from the 2000's may not be a fair reflection of him today, I just thought I'd provide some forum history & context. I made the right choice by selecting Dr. Shafer of 5th Avenue as my New York "go-to" and haven't regretted it since.

But that's not why you are posting. I'd consider seeing Rejuvall (Urologist Dr. Carney) for consultation on your silicone injections.

And yes, dump this toxic clown of a date/girlfriend. People who shame parts of us that we can't readily change (e.g. exercise, diet, etc) are not good people and deserve the solitude of their own making.


Thanks as always skepticalone for the extra info on heller. I should have gone to Dr Shafer it seems. Do you think Dr Shafer can help in regards to HA and interaction with silicone? Or should I go straight to Dr Carney? Or should I wait until my pecker calms down from the HA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Yolomacswagin.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716275

  • ou812
  • ou812's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 98
  • Thank you received: 10
There isn't an emergency issue it seems so I would advise you take a deep breath and give it a couple of weeks to heal. At some point you may need the silicone removed but that's an invasive surgery. The HA may integrate okay, but it will eventually get re-absorbed over 1-2 yrs, so you have some time to figure our a plan. HA is already in your body, so most likely the filler won't pose a problem. As for aftercare, you can find all different protocols. I would think the MD would pass his along if you reach out.

And regarding your girlfriend. If that info slipped out innocently then that's no reason to dump her if everything else is good. It's just a fact. Now if she is shaming you about it, then definitely move on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716276

ou812 wrote: There isn't an emergency issue it seems so I would advise you take a deep breath and give it a couple of weeks to heal. At some point you may need the silicone removed but that's an invasive surgery. The HA may integrate okay, but it will eventually get re-absorbed over 1-2 yrs, so you have some time to figure our a plan. HA is already in your body, so most likely the filler won't pose a problem. As for aftercare, you can find all different protocols. I would think the MD would pass his along if you reach out.

And regarding your girlfriend. If that info slipped out innocently then that's no reason to dump her if everything else is good. It's just a fact. Now if she is shaming you about it, then definitely move on.


Yeah I guess you’re right I need to calm down. The issue here is if she sees my penis anytime within the next week or two, she will definitely something is up. Probably even beyond that because my penis doesn’t look anywhere near the same. When I went to a Urologist to get some of the silicone removed I played it off as saying I needed to redo my Circumcision to explain the scars. Now I’m just so scared that she will see it and wonder what’s wrong with my penis and will eventually connect the dots that I had something done. And if she finds out, I’m so done for.

Truth be told, I’m not super keen on her as I was initially so I thought maybe I can break up with her to avoid embarrassment but I don’t want to make a rash decision to avoid embarrassment. This means I need a way to at least avoid sex for a couple weeks.

And so far, last time I brought this up here 2 years ago with the silicone, they said it’s better to just leave it alone unless I see aggressive side effects. Obviously for long term peace of mind it would be ideal to have it all removed but seems the tech isn’t there yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716277

  • Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 151
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi! I would listen to these guys. They always give/gave solid advice. I remember how freaked out I was day 3 when the swelling was going down and my nutsack was the size of a grapefruit, or worse - that maybe some of the PMMA made it's way down there. For some strange reason, it never registered to me that part of the package included temporarily enhancing it. One guy even tried to console me and put it in perspective - it's crazy how much we think about our dick around the clock, especially after we've taken the plunge.
Then, I thought that the gain was too much for my wife to bear (even though when I did the math, it was only a 14% boost). All that being said, us guys tend to think about our member and procedure around the clock the first couple of weeks. And it's a rollercoaster of emotions. Be assured that it will work out for you in the end. The most positive thing I read on your account is that you removed the highly dangerous silicone oil, which I'm sure could be considered a life-saving choice.
On the female, as far I interpret it, it wasn't a direct comment, but more like an observation. If it was ill-intentioned, I agree that that's another story. Sometimes it pays to be honest - I say that with the best intentions because I didn't tell my wife I was getting PMMA, and when I told after I did it, it was like I had betrayed her trust and it took her months to let me back in.
I hope you make the right decision with her. Who knows, maybe she won't think it's a big deal. And she got what she wanted (a cock closer to her ex's size). If I were you, I would write down the pros and cons on what makes the most sense for you to share/keep.
On aftercare, I know @Coastalcock shared some pretty detailed visits after getting 3 (?) HA injection sessions. Try searching that and see if there's any instructions for aftercare from HA. Otherwise, I know the Aftercare thread Texas put together was a total lifesaver for me.
Do your best to get your mind off your dick, do read up on aftercare instructions, write out the pros/cons of telling this girl, and if it makes sense to, and just take it day by day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One. Reason: read wrong/confusing

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716283

Photos as promised. Shit is bruised up like crazy. Also there’s a very hard lump on the left side ( seems like leftover silicone)

I’m kinda scared about what will become of this. Also I feel he put too much filler at the Foreskin. He said he did it to smooth out the wrinkles from the silicone but I’m not sure I like it so much.

Thoughts?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716284

I’m also trying to get Erect photos as well but idk what it is, I can’t seem to get a full Erection. Also is most of this size just swelling? I kinda hope so because the size increase is dramatic as hell. There’s no way I’m passing this off as normal.

Before Heller:
Flaccid
3 Inch length
3.75 Inch Girth

Erect
4.25 Inch Girth
5 Inch length

After heller
Flaccid

5 Inch Girth
3.5 Inch length

Erect is TBD but a semi already has me at 6 which is weird to think about. I’m hoping it’s a lot of swelling and the actual Girth will be about 5-5.5 inches Erect.

At what point do I worry about not being able to get an Erection? Also as I’m getting more Erect the bruising is even more pronounced.

Thanks
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716285

Odouble wrote: Hi! I would listen to these guys. They always give/gave solid advice. I remember how freaked out I was day 3 when the swelling was going down and my nutsack was the size of a grapefruit, or worse - that maybe some of the PMMA made it's way down there. For some strange reason, it never registered to me that part of the package included temporarily enhancing it. One guy even tried to console me and put it in perspective - it's crazy how much we think about our dick around the clock, especially after we've taken the plunge.
Then, I thought that the gain was too much for my wife to bear (even though when I did the math, it was only a 14% boost). All that being said, us guys tend to think about our member and procedure around the clock the first couple of weeks. And it's a rollercoaster of emotions. Be assured that it will work out for you in the end. The most positive thing I read on your account is that you removed the highly dangerous silicone oil, which I'm sure could be considered a life-saving choice.
On the female, as far I interpret it, it wasn't a direct comment, but more like an observation. If it was ill-intentioned, I agree that that's another story. Sometimes it pays to be honest - I say that with the best intentions because I didn't tell my wife I was getting PMMA, and when I told after I did it, it was like I had betrayed her trust and it took her months to let me back in.
I hope you make the right decision with her. Who knows, maybe she won't think it's a big deal. And she got what she wanted (a cock closer to her ex's size). If I were you, I would write down the pros and cons on what makes the most sense for you to share/keep.
On aftercare, I know @Coastalcock shared some pretty detailed visits after getting 3 (?) HA injection sessions. Try searching that and see if there's any instructions for aftercare from HA. Otherwise, I know the Aftercare thread Texas put together was a total lifesaver for me.
Do your best to get your mind off your dick, do read up on aftercare instructions, write out the pros/cons of telling this girl, and if it makes sense to, and just take it day by day.


Thank you man for the kind words and reassurance. I actually just took off the wrap and posted the photos. Happy to hear feedback. I’m trying to relax now even though my penis looks horrendous. Hopefully it’s mostly just swelling and I will go back to a reasonable increase

At this point I’m definitely not able to sneak this past her and will either need to delay sex for a couple weeks and prevent her from seeing my Johnson or come clean. And I’m not sure I’m committed enough to her to do that. I’m she didn’t mean it negatively about my size but it still stung and I’d be mortified if she found out I got HA fillers because she made me insecure.

Also just a point of clarification I didn’t get all the silicone oil removed, just the ones that caused nodules. One was even mobile so I knew I had to get rid of it. But speaking to skeptical, and 3 urologists, they recommended not removing it and just removing the nodules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716286

Yolomacswagin wrote:

Odouble wrote: Hi! I would listen to these guys. They always give/gave solid advice. I remember how freaked out I was day 3 when the swelling was going down and my nutsack was the size of a grapefruit, or worse - that maybe some of the PMMA made it's way down there. For some strange reason, it never registered to me that part of the package included temporarily enhancing it. One guy even tried to console me and put it in perspective - it's crazy how much we think about our dick around the clock, especially after we've taken the plunge.
Then, I thought that the gain was too much for my wife to bear (even though when I did the math, it was only a 14% boost). All that being said, us guys tend to think about our member and procedure around the clock the first couple of weeks. And it's a rollercoaster of emotions. Be assured that it will work out for you in the end. The most positive thing I read on your account is that you removed the highly dangerous silicone oil, which I'm sure could be considered a life-saving choice.
On the female, as far I interpret it, it wasn't a direct comment, but more like an observation. If it was ill-intentioned, I agree that that's another story. Sometimes it pays to be honest - I say that with the best intentions because I didn't tell my wife I was getting PMMA, and when I told after I did it, it was like I had betrayed her trust and it took her months to let me back in.
I hope you make the right decision with her. Who knows, maybe she won't think it's a big deal. And she got what she wanted (a cock closer to her ex's size). If I were you, I would write down the pros and cons on what makes the most sense for you to share/keep.
On aftercare, I know @Coastalcock shared some pretty detailed visits after getting 3 (?) HA injection sessions. Try searching that and see if there's any instructions for aftercare from HA. Otherwise, I know the Aftercare thread Texas put together was a total lifesaver for me.
Do your best to get your mind off your dick, do read up on aftercare instructions, write out the pros/cons of telling this girl, and if it makes sense to, and just take it day by day.


Thank you man for the kind words and reassurance. I actually just took off the wrap and posted the photos. Happy to hear feedback. I’m trying to relax now even though my penis looks horrendous. Hopefully it’s mostly just swelling and I will go back to a reasonable increase

At this point I’m definitely not able to sneak this past her and will either need to delay sex for a couple weeks and prevent her from seeing my Johnson or come clean. And I’m not sure I’m committed enough to her to do that. I’m she didn’t mean it negatively about my size but it still stung and I’d be mortified if she found out I got HA fillers because she made me insecure.

Also just a point of clarification I didn’t get all the silicone oil removed, just the ones that caused nodules. One was even mobile so I knew I had to get rid of it. But speaking to skeptical, and 3 urologists, they recommended not removing it and just removing the nodules.


Complete removal may not be necessary, and if 3 separate Urologists say as much, it is likely legitimate that you can just hope to make due with what you have. You still seem pretty fresh post-op and so it's hard to pass any judgment until you're fully healed. Due to having both silicone oil and Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which you don't see too many pictures of quite frankly, it'll be a step-by-step evaluation in my opinion on whether or not anything needs to be done in the future. In the meantime, focus on healing & recovery.

As for your partner, I would not disclose this enhancement to her if she isn't a serious/long-term partner. You will certainly see some reduction in size after swelling dissipates, so chances are you will only seem unusually but not crazily thicker than before, and if necessary, tell her you were pumping. Just my 2cents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716287

  • ou812
  • ou812's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 98
  • Thank you received: 10
You may end up needing a touch up after everything settles but that's not unusual based on the experiences on this forum. As far a your girlfriend, you already don't seem that committed, so if you're not living together I would come up with an excuse to avoid sex for now. And figure out where you want the relationship to go. You might have to explain it if you choose to stay with her, but you say it's your choice to maximize who you are.
Regarding past lovers, you may never be the largest for any girlfriend, especially if they have had more than a handful of partners. But we are more than just a penis, otherwise women just choose whatever size dildo they prefer and forget men altogether. I'll never be the largest for my wife or probably any of the women from my past. I mean I could probably get my Girth to a gargantuan size with fillers but not much chance of significantly increasing length. But that fact didn't stop my wife from marrying me. Yes, it would be comforting to know I was the largest. And I am planning to do some enhancement at some point, but it's mostly due to my own insecurities, not because she is asking for it.
Best of luck with healing process. I'd try to find a way to keep it stretched out, at least, to avoid the filler bunching up in spots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716288

Yolomacswagin wrote: At this point I’m definitely not able to sneak this past her and will either need to delay sex for a couple weeks and prevent her from seeing my Johnson or come clean. And I’m not sure I’m committed enough to her to do that. I’m she didn’t mean it negatively about my size but it still stung and I’d be mortified if she found out I got HA fillers because she made me insecure.


I’d echo the sentiments about not telling her since this doesn’t seem like it’ll turn into a LTR sort of thing. Some guys here have come up with some creative excuses lol. Do you do anything active such as biking, jiu jitsu, lifting weights etc? Just tell her you injured your Dick by catching a knee from a training partner, dropping a dumbbell etc and that it swelled up requiring a hospital visit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716289

Skeptical_One wrote:

Yolomacswagin wrote:

Odouble wrote: Hi! I would listen to these guys. They always give/gave solid advice. I remember how freaked out I was day 3 when the swelling was going down and my nutsack was the size of a grapefruit, or worse - that maybe some of the PMMA made it's way down there. For some strange reason, it never registered to me that part of the package included temporarily enhancing it. One guy even tried to console me and put it in perspective - it's crazy how much we think about our dick around the clock, especially after we've taken the plunge.
Then, I thought that the gain was too much for my wife to bear (even though when I did the math, it was only a 14% boost). All that being said, us guys tend to think about our member and procedure around the clock the first couple of weeks. And it's a rollercoaster of emotions. Be assured that it will work out for you in the end. The most positive thing I read on your account is that you removed the highly dangerous silicone oil, which I'm sure could be considered a life-saving choice.
On the female, as far I interpret it, it wasn't a direct comment, but more like an observation. If it was ill-intentioned, I agree that that's another story. Sometimes it pays to be honest - I say that with the best intentions because I didn't tell my wife I was getting PMMA, and when I told after I did it, it was like I had betrayed her trust and it took her months to let me back in.
I hope you make the right decision with her. Who knows, maybe she won't think it's a big deal. And she got what she wanted (a cock closer to her ex's size). If I were you, I would write down the pros and cons on what makes the most sense for you to share/keep.
On aftercare, I know @Coastalcock shared some pretty detailed visits after getting 3 (?) HA injection sessions. Try searching that and see if there's any instructions for aftercare from HA. Otherwise, I know the Aftercare thread Texas put together was a total lifesaver for me.
Do your best to get your mind off your dick, do read up on aftercare instructions, write out the pros/cons of telling this girl, and if it makes sense to, and just take it day by day.


Thank you man for the kind words and reassurance. I actually just took off the wrap and posted the photos. Happy to hear feedback. I’m trying to relax now even though my penis looks horrendous. Hopefully it’s mostly just swelling and I will go back to a reasonable increase

At this point I’m definitely not able to sneak this past her and will either need to delay sex for a couple weeks and prevent her from seeing my Johnson or come clean. And I’m not sure I’m committed enough to her to do that. I’m she didn’t mean it negatively about my size but it still stung and I’d be mortified if she found out I got HA fillers because she made me insecure.

Also just a point of clarification I didn’t get all the silicone oil removed, just the ones that caused nodules. One was even mobile so I knew I had to get rid of it. But speaking to skeptical, and 3 urologists, they recommended not removing it and just removing the nodules.


Complete removal may not be necessary, and if 3 separate Urologists say as much, it is likely legitimate that you can just hope to make due with what you have. You still seem pretty fresh post-op and so it's hard to pass any judgment until you're fully healed. Due to having both silicone oil and Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which you don't see too many pictures of quite frankly, it'll be a step-by-step evaluation in my opinion on whether or not anything needs to be done in the future. In the meantime, focus on healing & recovery.

As for your partner, I would not disclose this enhancement to her if she isn't a serious/long-term partner. You will certainly see some reduction in size after swelling dissipates, so chances are you will only seem unusually but not crazily thicker than before, and if necessary, tell her you were pumping. Just my 2cents.


In your experience how long does swelling last from HA injections? Heller said 3 weeks, online it says it goes a way in a few days to a week so im not sure who's right.

And yeah point taken on my partner. A part of me wants to have sex with her with my new rod but I fear it will most certainly out me. maybe I can say I was pumping but i fear it will still show i was insecure about my size. although it might be better that than telling her I got fillers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716290

ou812 wrote: You may end up needing a touch up after everything settles but that's not unusual based on the experiences on this forum. As far a your girlfriend, you already don't seem that committed, so if you're not living together I would come up with an excuse to avoid sex for now. And figure out where you want the relationship to go. You might have to explain it if you choose to stay with her, but you say it's your choice to maximize who you are.
Regarding past lovers, you may never be the largest for any girlfriend, especially if they have had more than a handful of partners. But we are more than just a penis, otherwise women just choose whatever size dildo they prefer and forget men altogether. I'll never be the largest for my wife or probably any of the women from my past. I mean I could probably get my Girth to a gargantuan size with fillers but not much chance of significantly increasing length. But that fact didn't stop my wife from marrying me. Yes, it would be comforting to know I was the largest. And I am planning to do some enhancement at some point, but it's mostly due to my own insecurities, not because she is asking for it.
Best of luck with healing process. I'd try to find a way to keep it stretched out, at least, to avoid the filler bunching up in spots.


Damn I wish I thought of this before I did it. I wouldn't be in this mess. Im trying to stay hopeful and that the end result will look natural and wont have complications. but now I need to find an excuse. originally i was going to avoid sex for a month due to religious reasons (im not actually religious but invoke my family's religion to get out of things) or another poster down below said feign an injury from a contact sport.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Former Loria Patient trying to fix, went with Heller for HA 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308716291

richardgaines wrote:

Yolomacswagin wrote: At this point I’m definitely not able to sneak this past her and will either need to delay sex for a couple weeks and prevent her from seeing my Johnson or come clean. And I’m not sure I’m committed enough to her to do that. I’m she didn’t mean it negatively about my size but it still stung and I’d be mortified if she found out I got HA fillers because she made me insecure.


I’d echo the sentiments about not telling her since this doesn’t seem like it’ll turn into a LTR sort of thing. Some guys here have come up with some creative excuses lol. Do you do anything active such as biking, jiu jitsu, lifting weights etc? Just tell her you injured your Dick by catching a knee from a training partner, dropping a dumbbell etc and that it swelled up requiring a hospital visit.


Hmm good ideas actually. I do Jiu jitsu and lift weight so maybe I can use one of those as an excuse. then hopefully that will save me for a few weeks. problem is I wish i thought of that sooner cuz I normally do BJJ earlier in the week and she wants to see me Sunday. I can only imagine either we break up, I manufacture some kind of fight, or I tell her I cant have sex for the next month due to a religious thing (which I had actually told her about previously). this will buy me time until next when I go back to BJJ and then I can feign injury.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream