PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Buckeye71's Journey

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701665

  • Buckeye71
  • Buckeye71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 11
It's official. After lurking for years, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Morales for Feb. 25. I'm a little different as I am 49 years old, my wife will be heading to Mexico with me and I'm doing it not because I need it but rather want it. Current stats are (Forgive me if I don't have all the abbreviations correct) 7.5" length bone pressed, 6.25 non-pressed and 6" Girth which is consistent top to bottom So. I basically have what everyone wants. For some reason i have always wanted more. Fortunately, I married a size queen but she has never pushed this. When I first approached her she thought I was crazy. With time though, she knew I did my research. I became a Nurse Practitioner after a 20 year career as an accountant so I love to research. I had concerns as to what she really enjoys so I bought toys. A 6.75" and 8.00" dildo. Long story short, she always loves the 6.75 but only loves the 8.0 on really hot nights. My plan is one full session and a touch up later with a 7.0" goal. I am excited and nervous as hell. I'm staying at the Marriot as my wife preferred the reviews to the Grand and we will be staying 3 nights for follow-up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701666

Buckeye71 wrote: It's official. After lurking for years, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Morales for Feb. 25. I'm a little different as I am 49 years old, my wife will be heading to Mexico with me and I'm doing it not because I need it but rather want it. Current stats are (Forgive me if I don't have all the abbreviations correct) 7.5" length bone pressed, 6.25 non-pressed and 6" Girth which is consistent top to bottom So. I basically have what everyone wants. For some reason i have always wanted more. Fortunately, I married a size queen but she has never pushed this. When I first approached her she thought I was crazy. With time though, she knew I did my research. I became a Nurse Practitioner after a 20 year career as an accountant so I love to research. I had concerns as to what she really enjoys so I bought toys. A 6.75" and 8.00" dildo. Long story short, she always loves the 6.75 but only loves the 8.0 on really hot nights. My plan is one full session and a touch up later with a 7.0" goal. I am excited and nervous as hell. I'm staying at the Marriot as my wife preferred the reviews to the Grand and we will be staying 3 nights for follow-up.


By 6.75” and 8” dildo is that length wise? Also with your size I personally wouldn’t risk fucking with my sick. But it’s too late at this point since it’s already done. But good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701685

She likes an 8 Inch Girth on some nights?

It could happen but I’d bet against getting an Inch with one session and a touch up. It’ll probably be at least two full sessions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701689

  • Buckeye71
  • Buckeye71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 11
Thanks for the input. 7.0 isn't a hard number (pardon the pun). It's more of a guesstimate. I'm going to do a round and reassess with my wife after. I started with the toys to be sure it is something she wants. I can always take my time and get more but certainly don't want to overdo it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701693

Buckeye71 wrote: Thanks for the input. 7.0 isn't a hard number (pardon the pun). It's more of a guesstimate. I'm going to do a round and reassess with my wife after. I started with the toys to be sure it is something she wants. I can always take my time and get more but certainly don't want to overdo it..


I understand what you’re saying, but she married you. Don’t you think she’s happy with your size or she wouldn’t have committed in marrying you? If you’re using bigger dildos on her purposely you’re just creating a problem for yourself getting her used to something bigger. Why bother to do such a thing if she’s happy with your already naturally big penis size? And to add you’re 50. Just don’t think it’s a good idea to be adding new material to your penis at this age. That’s when problems usually start. Not saying that’s old but it’s not spring chicken territory neither. Then there’s the healing. Just seem lot something unnecessary to go through as things could go wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701767

Hey man, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Yes, we all want a bigger Cock and even though you're statistically big already I understand the drive to want to be bigger. It's cool that your wife is on board and supportive -- it makes it something that you're doing together. Looking forward to reading more of your updates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701773

  • Buckeye71
  • Buckeye71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 11
Thanks Jack10. I've appreciated reading your story. I've been a long time lurker but promise to be better about posting my story in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701774

  • Buckeye71
  • Buckeye71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 11
New1inch I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from with the age argument. we can turn that argument on its head and say because I am 50 I have less to lose than someone who has this done at 30. Also, I may be 50 but I'm a marathon runner who is currently training for my first Ironman at this point in time so I am not exactly out of shape.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Buckeye71.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 2 months ago #1308702305

How's it all coming?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 2 months ago #1308702310

Good luck man. We all have our own reasons.

I will say from an outsiders perspective, with 7.5 BPEL and Going for a 7 Inch Girth, you are risking looking like a fireplug. There is a world of difference between 6.5 and 7. But like you said, you have done your research. Will take a couple rounds at least, so you'll have time to test out each size.


Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 2 months ago #1308702329

  • Buckeye71
  • Buckeye71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 11
So everything went great. Avanti was spectacular and Ian was awesome. Two weeks post and I'm measuring 6.5. No nodules or irregularities. The process was painless. My wife wasn't totally on board before but was supportive of my decision. She now admits she likes the new penis:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 2 months ago #1308702331

Buckeye71 wrote: So everything went great. Avanti was spectacular and Ian was awesome. Two weeks post and I'm measuring 6.5. No nodules or irregularities. The process was painless. My wife wasn't totally on board before but was supportive of my decision. She now admits she likes the new penis:)


Congratulations. You might even still grow a little more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 2 months ago #1308702380

Yeah man, at two weeks out there's a good chance that you're just getting started with the collagen production. Could gain more in the coming six or so weeks.

So you brought your wife with you? How did that go? I keep inviting mine but she has no interest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buckeye71's Journey 3 years 2 months ago #1308702429

  • Buckeye71
  • Buckeye71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 11
You are correct Jacks10. I was a little disappointed at 3/8 of an Inch gain but I woke up this morning and it's suddenly 5/8. As of now I'm settling in at 6 and 5/8 in. As far as the wife going, it was pretty awesome. It was nice to have her there to experience the journey with me. It wasn't totally her thing, but after seeing the results she is on board. We honestly just had a great time going out to eat at all the different restaurants around town and enjoying some downtime together.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Buckeye71.

Buckeye71's Journey 2 years 8 months ago #1308705182

  • Buckeye71
  • Buckeye71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 11
It's been a little while since I posted. I did settle in at 6.5. I'm 7.75 length btw. Long story short, I'm heading back to Avanti on November 16 for round 2. It happens to fall on my 50th so it's a present to me (and my wife). She will be with me and is already scouting out the restaurants. Anyone questioning things, I highly recommend Avanti and am more than happy to answer any questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream