PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: 1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside)

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697528

Let me start by apologizing for my inconsistency on these forums. As you might expect, I believe people drop off of these things when everything is going ok, and only emerge when there is a problem. This absolutely is the case for me. From here on out, I am scheduling reminders to check back in on this forum at least monthly. My experience will help inform those of everybody else, both those that are contemplating taking the plunge and those that already have. I will become more consistent and I apologize again.

Let me give you my background:

Round 1 with Dr. C - June 2016
Round 2 with Dr. C - August 2018
Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Touch Up) - March 2020
(I am not sure of the amounts, but I believe 30% was used the first two times, and I think LinneaSafe)

Let me be brief in my details about the first two sessions: I was happy with the first procedure overall, but after about 9 months to a year, I felt that I had lost some of the gains (even though PMMA does not go away), and I decided at some point I would do round two. Two years later, I go in for Round 2. For about 6 weeks after, I had some noticeable bumps or nodules (at the entry points) but they eventually faded and went away. Overall, I was happy with the result and the shape of my penis was pretty decent (there were hard, large clumps of PMMA on either side of the base of my penis, but it was not visible, and not imperfections not being visible is really the only thing I care about.

I'm not that worried about how it "feels" to another person or myself. I know that is a key sticking point for many others, though.

Round 3 is where I believe I made my mistake. I've read in these forums time and time again to be conservative, and if you are happy with what you have then there is no need to have "Girth greed". The more PMMA put into your penis, the bigger the risk of irregularities. I take all the responsibility on this. I actually went in for Round 3 less for the small additional amount of PMMA but to try to "bust up" the clumps of PMMA (again, that were not visible either Flaccid or Erect), I could only feel it. Besides, "Touch Up" sounds pretty harmless, right?

This time I went in, I used Dr. Morales for the touch up. I stayed overnight and did the aftercare procedures as I always had in the past. However, for whatever reason, this tiny addition of PMMA was clumping at the injections points. Massaging, extension and constant readjustment did nothing. Just after this "touch up" alone, my penis looks pretty mangled. I have attached photos and would really like to hear if this matches anybody else's experience at this stage in the game.

Again, very much regretting going back for the "Touch Up" session. I would have been fine with what Round 2 had given me, even if it was not 100% perfect it was at least 90% perfect.

Now I feel like I HAVE to go back to try to correct this, somehow I am completely turned off by the idea of extraction/de-gloving, but I cannot have my penis remain to look like this. At the same time, I don't want to have to add any more PMMA if I return to Dr. C. I will say he has been nothing but helpful and professional each time I have went, but I have never had to return to him "in a crisis", needing to try to address a "problem" and provide a "fix". So I don't know what to expect.

I guess my first question is

1) Is there any way to "break apart" the PMMA nodules that are already there and "re-distribute" along the shaft? If so, this seems like it would be an easy fix.

2) "Camoflauging", as I understand it, involves even more PMMA

3) Is this something that Kenalog can break apart? I know PMMA cannot be dissolved.

3) Given what you can see in these photos, what do you think are the prospects of a DMSO regiment?

4) Keep in mind that the major defects (I will only concentrate on these two, even though there are other non-visible clumps and a ridge) are different. I have circled these in red marker on the third photo. They are noticeable in the Flaccid and Erect state. They are both on the right side of my penis, and they both occur at entry points from R3. The left side is what I would call "perfect" and you can't feel any product at all. The upper defect is probably what you would call a "Nodule" and is like a tiny pea that is just under my circumstances scar. I had this after R2 but it was already gone by now (it has been almost 2 months since R3). The second one is much more unsightly and probably complex. It feels like a raised bump (but not a pea) and it protrudes, as you can see from the photo. It feels like it is a lump of PMMA on another layer of PMMA. This is going to be the harder one to address.

You will see from Photo 1 that this is in the Flaccid state, and it is very noticeable. Photo 2 is also a Flaccid state, but I have stretched the length of the penis out. Photo 3 is a segment from an Erect state. Also looks very bad, as you can see.

What's going on here? Who has a very familiar experience? Where do I go from here that doesn't involve de-gloving?

Appreciate your guidance.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by iwantfullfrontal.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697529

I know people have had success with Dr C breaking up lumps and clumps. Here is an account by member @HunkChunk

"I'll see if the photo posting utility is working again in this forum and if so I will post photos of the rather large lumps I had which any urologist would have said "THESE MUST BE REMOVED" had they seen them. Instead, I trusted Dr C and have no regrets. He took a couple of hours of painstakingly conscientious work and they vanished. Actually, here is what he did.


After examining my case in detail and assessing what must be done in agreement with Wade - who is always a great second opinion to ensure maximum safety and best results - Dr C punctured the shaft in 4 separate spots in locations which were ideal for working on removing the clumps of cellulose which had grown around the PMMA microspheres. Today I believe, and this is just an assumption on my part, that my body reacted to my second session by causing a huge amount of fluids to swell up my unit. It was under painfully strong pressure within hours of my second session, due to excessive fluid buildup. I think that this rare physiological reaction pushed the PMMA material around and pressed it into clumps before it hardened. There was so much swelling that I couldn't massage it, even pressing very hard with all my strength I couldn't move anything around. The entire surface of my unit felt as hard as a basketball and rubbing only irritated it more. Wade responded very fast calling me up several times in very responsible and helpful follow-up, as I was panicking.


To return to Dr C's intervention which happened in a 3rd session, a few weeks later, he pierced the skin in strategic locations and took the time to very fastidiously break down the structure of the collagen which had built up into clumps. Wade described this as a structure held together by tissue strands, sort of like walls of a house. Dr C turned the built-up structures into so much rubble, just as a building collapses into a flat pile of unattached elements. Once this accomplished he used a very diluted 6% PMMA solution to coat the remains and smooth out the surface, resulting in an amazingly cylindrical shaft without clumps or bumps. My problem was totally solved! "


phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/my-...ighlight=penetrating

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697530

Thank you! I want to do everything I can to avoid "extraction", whether that be a full de-glove or piercing the skin to remove. I'd rather not have a scar!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697531

Thank you! I want to do everything I can to avoid "extraction", whether that be a full de-glove or piercing the skin to remove. I'd rather not have a scar!

hoddle10 wrote: I know people have had success with Dr C breaking up lumps and clumps. Here is an account by member @HunkChunk

"I'll see if the photo posting utility is working again in this forum and if so I will post photos of the rather large lumps I had which any urologist would have said "THESE MUST BE REMOVED" had they seen them. Instead, I trusted Dr C and have no regrets. He took a couple of hours of painstakingly conscientious work and they vanished. Actually, here is what he did.


After examining my case in detail and assessing what must be done in agreement with Wade - who is always a great second opinion to ensure maximum safety and best results - Dr C punctured the shaft in 4 separate spots in locations which were ideal for working on removing the clumps of cellulose which had grown around the PMMA microspheres. Today I believe, and this is just an assumption on my part, that my body reacted to my second session by causing a huge amount of fluids to swell up my unit. It was under painfully strong pressure within hours of my second session, due to excessive fluid buildup. I think that this rare physiological reaction pushed the PMMA material around and pressed it into clumps before it hardened. There was so much swelling that I couldn't massage it, even pressing very hard with all my strength I couldn't move anything around. The entire surface of my unit felt as hard as a basketball and rubbing only irritated it more. Wade responded very fast calling me up several times in very responsible and helpful follow-up, as I was panicking.


To return to Dr C's intervention which happened in a 3rd session, a few weeks later, he pierced the skin in strategic locations and took the time to very fastidiously break down the structure of the collagen which had built up into clumps. Wade described this as a structure held together by tissue strands, sort of like walls of a house. Dr C turned the built-up structures into so much rubble, just as a building collapses into a flat pile of unattached elements. Once this accomplished he used a very diluted 6% PMMA solution to coat the remains and smooth out the surface, resulting in an amazingly cylindrical shaft without clumps or bumps. My problem was totally solved! "


phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/my-...ighlight=penetrating

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697532

There is also some information in this thread here. The thread starter is a bit reactionary, but at least he had a happy ending with non surgical therapies.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pmm...45154?pid=1308622727

Hope that helps?

What size did you end up with after your second and third rounds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by hoddle10.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697533

Thank you so much, @hoddle10 - I actually remember reading this about a month ago but I didn't bookmark it and I could not find it in searches, so I really appreciate this. I didn't mention this in the OP, but I just received a bottle of the 90% DMSO gel in the mail yesterday and I'm planning on starting the routine tonight. Due to COVID, I wouldn't be able to get out to TJ until early June anyway to have Dr. C try to work his magic in trying to break it apart. I seriously hope this will help a bit, bu I'm going to keep the bar of expectation low.

To answer your first question, before round 1, I was
4.5 EG (Top and Middle)
4.25 EG (Base)

After the latest round, I am
5.0 EG (Top)
Between 5.25 and 6.25 in the middle (due to the clump and wild variation)
5.25 (Bottom)

I'm OK with those results, or even a little less if I could get this nodule and clump taken care of.

5.25-5.5 EG all around would be great for me, but I am finished once I can get this problem solved. I came SOOOOOOO close to not even going in for Round 3 and I chose the wrong path. Had I stuck to perusing these forums, I probably would have been reminded that conservatism in this arena is best practice. I was getting plenty of "big dick" comments after Round 2 :(

quote="hoddle10" post=1308697532]There is also some information in this thread here. The thread starter is a bit reactionary, but at least he had a happy ending with non surgical therapies.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pmm...45154?pid=1308622727

Hope that helps?

What size did you end up with after your second and third rounds?[/quote]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697612

Guys, I am really, really stressed about this. I have been using the DMSO 3x a day, but this is clearly something that is going to have to be fixed. I can't bear the thought of needed some sort of extraction and leaving me with a scar, but I cannot have my penis look like this for the rest of my life. The lumps are very noticeable to the touch but the look is even worse.

Anybody here had this experience? I should have left the thing alone after Round 2 - I don't even know how this happened! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697618

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Guys, I am really, really stressed about this. I have been using the DMSO 3x a day, but this is clearly something that is going to have to be fixed. I can't bear the thought of needed some sort of extraction and leaving me with a scar, but I cannot have my penis look like this for the rest of my life. The lumps are very noticeable to the touch but the look is even worse.

Anybody here had this experience? I should have left the thing alone after Round 2 - I don't even know how this happened! :(


Have you directly talked to Dr C about it? They broke up a minor lump and then filled around to even things out on my right side during session two is my understanding, but it was minor compared to yours and right around six weeks after the first prior session so it was easier for them to do it (again, my understanding).

Dr C is currently handling all email communications so if you email the info address at Avanti with pics he should respond. We were communicating a week or so ago about my own case.

Sorry I'm not really any other help..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697621

I would contact dr gelman at uci. He removed my PMMA. Not many docs are great or experienced at extraction. He is the best u r gonna get.
That being said, PMMA is placed into subcutaneous tissue of penis. Collagen is produced, and that PMMA is intertwined throughout tissue. This is what make Removal more difficult that fat for example. No one can have all of PMMA removed because of this. Talk to gelman please
The following user(s) said Thank You: iwantfullfrontal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697622

Hey Justin -

Thanks for sharing. I am working with Dr. C to try to get in ASAP and see if we can't bust this up and redistribute what is in there to get a normal looking shape. I'm still just dazed that this happened after the R3 "touch up" and yet my first two rounds (which were the major additions of PMMA), everything turned out fine.

And you were able to do yours after six weeks - that's part of why I am so worried - it will have been three months by the time I can get back in (hopefully) to see him due to COVID-19. I am hoping that I won't have any trouble getting into or out of TJ in early June.

justn8 wrote:

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Guys, I am really, really stressed about this. I have been using the DMSO 3x a day, but this is clearly something that is going to have to be fixed. I can't bear the thought of needed some sort of extraction and leaving me with a scar, but I cannot have my penis look like this for the rest of my life. The lumps are very noticeable to the touch but the look is even worse.

Anybody here had this experience? I should have left the thing alone after Round 2 - I don't even know how this happened! :(


Have you directly talked to Dr C about it? They broke up a minor lump and then filled around to even things out on my right side during session two is my understanding, but it was minor compared to yours and right around six weeks after the first prior session so it was easier for them to do it (again, my understanding).

Dr C is currently handling all email communications so if you email the info address at Avanti with pics he should respond. We were communicating a week or so ago about my own case.

Sorry I'm not really any other help..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697626

Don't worry about the time aspect. It's going to make absolutely no difference.

Btw, did you get either of the PM's I sent you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697639

Hey Hoddle - I keep trying to reply to you in the PMs but it just keeps kicking me off too. I DID NOT get the PMs.

hoddle10 wrote: Don't worry about the time aspect. It's going to make absolutely no difference.

Btw, did you get either of the PM's I sent you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697640

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Hey Hoddle - I keep trying to reply to you in the PMs but it just keeps kicking me off too. I DID NOT get the PMs.

hoddle10 wrote: Don't worry about the time aspect. It's going to make absolutely no difference.

Btw, did you get either of the PM's I sent you?


Are you saying that when you attempt accessing your Private Message inbox (the grey tab above), it logs you out automatically? Also, you're not getting any incoming messages? Please let me know asap so I can have this issue troubleshooted. We're sure we're using this site's inbox and not 2.0's, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697652

That's right - I'm using the Private Messages tab from this site, V3...

Skeptical One wrote:

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Hey Hoddle - I keep trying to reply to you in the PMs but it just keeps kicking me off too. I DID NOT get the PMs.

hoddle10 wrote: Don't worry about the time aspect. It's going to make absolutely no difference.

Btw, did you get either of the PM's I sent you?


Are you saying that when you attempt accessing your Private Message inbox (the grey tab above), it logs you out automatically? Also, you're not getting any incoming messages? Please let me know asap so I can have this issue troubleshooted. We're sure we're using this site's inbox and not 2.0's, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308698211

Thank you! I just finished up. He said he was able to break up in the bigger chunk (more like a bump on top of layers of PMMA) in the middle of the shaft and did what he could for the very round, hard Nodule at the top. He said that my additional loose Foreskin may have contributed to that issue. I am Circumcised, but in a way that most people would describe as "partially Circumcised".

Dr. C said he had to add product in order to get the shape even - and let me be frank, if I could have gotten away with it I would have preferred no more product.

Took a look at it afterwards, but as you know immediately after the procedure it just looks like a destroyed piece of meat so it is hard to jump to any conclusions.

The aftercare will be a little different, as they directed me to not roll and push down this time like normal but to gently massage only the areas he worked on.

Of course I'm nervous about the final outcome because I really really REALLY do not want to have to end up getting an extraction.

Will do pics as soon as I get the bandage off in a couple hours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream