PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Dr. Curtis Crane brownsteincrane.com

Dr. Curtis Crane brownsteincrane.com 8 years 7 months ago #1280246704

I have searched on this forum to see if anybody talked about this doctor before and to my surprise no body has mentioned him before. anyway he seems to have good reviews online. I was wondering if anybody experienced him before? and over all how is he like? well im glad im the first one to mention him. as i always try to look for new doctors and reviews.

Dr. Curtis Crane has now created a practice with Dr. Michael Brownstein. Dr. Brownstein is very well known for his amazing top surgery results and Dr. Crane is going to take over the practice when Dr. Brownstein retires (which I\'m not sure when that is).

Dr. Crane has done all of his surgeries at this point during fellowships and abroad, such as operating with Dr. Monstrey\'s team in Ghent or with Dr. Miro in Serbia. He performed 90% of the surgery in some cases while the rest of the team did the other 10%. The thing I really like about Dr. Crane is that he is also a Urologist.

brownsteincrane.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Curtis Crane brownsteincrane.com 8 years 7 months ago #1280259872

Does he does penis enhancement procedures too? The website only mentions transgender surgery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1