PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 6 months ago #1285646475

Dr. Kostas Konstantinides at the UGRS center in Germany says that penile stretching is a disqualifier for his lengthening procedure because it damages the ligs (?). I\'ve tried contacting them, but the guy I need to talk with is on vacation. Ive done some Hanging.

Anyway, trying to decide who all does a good job of lengthening... Dr. Konstantinides cuts the ligs 1/2 way, then Sutures in new tissue harnessed from the patient by inserting the patient\'s own tissues sideways, creating a new anchor-point for the foremost remaining lig section. Sounds intriguing.

The website also says they do glans enhancements that increase 30-50%. Their website says they enlarge the glans with a specially developed, high-quality natural material that is fitted beneath the skin under local anesthetic that leaves no trace of scarring and is \"clearly defined\" procedure.


Anyone know about this? Or this Doctor?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 6 months ago #1285650800

It\'s total nonsense. Ignore what they say. They used to claim poor quality stretching devices effect their results and then would supply patients with an archaic Jes extender.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 6 months ago #1285720178

It is my opinion that the lig cut itself does very little, but the stretcher itself does get a decent small gain. They perform the lig cut, which often does nothing on its own to lengthen, then prescribe a stretching routine as follow up which does most of the work. The reason they don\'t want you to have used a stretcher is because it\'s already done the work to lengthen you, and a lig cut after the fact probably increases the chances of shortening rather than anything else. Just how I see it, based on anecdotal evidence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 6 months ago #1285824769

I finally talked with Axel B in Germany and he said their website is incorrect that their glans procedure is HAcid which lasts about 1.5-4 years max. So their website saying permanent results is bogus.

They also insert Spogostan between the internal penis and pelvic bone that dissipates over 2-3 month healing time. The Spogostan (made in Germany) is a place holder of sorts and helps keep the length gain from surgery, which makes some sense I guess, but I\'m not convinced yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 6 months ago #1285831431

timm97@comcast.net wrote: I finally talked with Axel B in Germany and he said their website is incorrect that their glans procedure is HAcid which lasts about 1.5-4 years max. So their website saying permanent results is bogus.

They also insert Spogostan between the internal penis and pelvic bone that dissipates over 2-3 month healing time. The Spogostan (made in Germany) is a place holder of sorts and helps keep the length gain from surgery, which makes some sense I guess, but I\'m not convinced yet.


The spacer used in lengthening procedures is just one more thing that can provoke complication, the cons greatly outweigh the pros (if any pros). There are some threads regarding the use of a spacer both here and on the old site (Phalloplasty.proboards.com), I guess the best search key word would be \"spacer.\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 4 months ago #1286538369

timm97@comcast.net wrote: Dr. Kostas Konstantinides at the UGRS center in Germany says that penile stretching is a disqualifier for his lengthening procedure because it damages the ligs (?). I\'ve tried contacting them, but the guy I need to talk with is on vacation. Ive done some Hanging.

Anyway, trying to decide who all does a good job of lengthening... Dr. Konstantinides cuts the ligs 1/2 way, then Sutures in new tissue harnessed from the patient by inserting the patient\'s own tissues sideways, creating a new anchor-point for the foremost remaining lig section. Sounds intriguing.

The website also says they do glans enhancements that increase 30-50%. Their website says they enlarge the glans with a specially developed, high-quality natural material that is fitted beneath the skin under local anesthetic that leaves no trace of scarring and is \"clearly defined\" procedure.


Anyone know about this? Or this Doctor?


Those before and after pics look great though! The last one is the best!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 4 months ago #1286571645

huh? what pics?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 4 months ago #1286575209

nohidingstyle wrote: huh? what pics?

On his website he features three photos of men\'s before and afters. The penises look great! But two of them were not bad looking to begin with. They already hung beautifully and I\'m sure were not small when Erect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 4 months ago #1286575613

The scar, on his pubis, looks pretty bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 4 months ago #1286575721

KittenpasteCo wrote: The scar, on his pubis, looks pretty bad.

Really? I don\'t think it looks that bad. I mean nothing some pubes can\'t cover. Plus if my penis hung like that I\'d be ok with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 3 months ago #1286839357

I will be doing a little more research on Dr.k but to who are looking to do the own this is the site that I found. It has Dr. K\'s educational back and before and after photos

www.deutsches-zentrum-urologie.com/en/Pe...surgery-results.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 3 months ago #1286839693

jjrealer21 wrote: I will be doing a little more research on Dr.k but to who are looking to do the own this is the site that I found. It has Dr. K\'s educational back and before and after photos

www.deutsches-zentrum-urologie.com/en/Pe...surgery-results.html

You found them brother? that\'s weird how I couldn\'t find them? The page looks updated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Konstantinides in Germany- Glans & Length 9 years 3 months ago #1286842934

I actually talked with Axel on the phone, he had to think about speaking in English. The glans procedure isn\'t what they\'re website per ports, and the lengthening graf is something that some US doc\'s have done but are no longer doing, so I never booked a flight to Germany...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1