The reason I'm doing length only is because I want to be able to start stretching right away to prevent reattachment and I believe doing girth and then putting a stretch device on it after surgery would hurt more and cause the fat or pmma to be pushed out of place. Also it feels like there would be too much trauma and recovery would be worse. Then I will do the girth surgery after I'm fully healed by another doctors. Thoughts?
So anyways I'm going with this practice, flying all the way to London because
1. They offer the incision through the scrotum as opposed to above so the scar is not noticeable. I will discuss with him if the results are 100% the same and if not I'll just do the normal pubic area incision
2. They use a silicone buffer
3. They advertise being able to remove ALL the ligaments or as much as the patient requests
4. They also perform total penile reconstruction lengthening surgery which is very aggressive for severe cases (see their website) so they are experienced
5. They also can do Penn-scrotal web correction and pubic area fat removal to complement the length gains
but I'm really afraid since there isn't that much literature or reviews on phalloboard or on the web about this practice. The office looks clean and the location in London is good and doctors in London are held at a high standard I believe. I, sure it's better than Tijuana and a bunch of sketchy doctors in the states.
my ask to anyone here is, please if you have any knowledge or thoughts or experiences to share about international andrology in London, or would really push me to another doctor to do this, please let me know. I have a month and a bit before the surgery
I don\'t think you should have the silicone buffer and you don\'t want all the ligs cut. I think Dr Knight experimented with silcone buffers, before losing his medical license, and there were issues with infections. A foreign body material just seems totally unnecessary. If they want to use a buffer, then I don\'t understand why they don\'t use a strip of fat. In theory it might even be possible to place a thick HA product there.
If you are in London then maybe contact David Ralph and see if he\'ll do a lig cut with a transverse incision in the groin area.
I emailed them this week about scaring, the website says it can be done with no scaring but they told me they need to make an Inch incision in the pubic area which will fade but probably not completey. The more I read the less I trust any of these procedures, anyone on here had a positive experience of ligament cut and/or fat injection? I also asked about the change in Erection angle, they said up to 10% decrease in angle, is that your experience ukphalloguy?