PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yao's Radiesse Progress Report

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280321544

  • yao
  • yao's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Guys, As many of you might now from the Temporary Filler thread, I took the plunge with Radiesse rather than PMMA which I am not comfortable with at the moment. I had the treatment earlier this week by Dr G.I met the Dr and had a brief consultation with him before being treated. My feeling about the Dr was overall good as he did not extremely tried to sell me the treatment. He mentioned he had around 25 patients opting for Radiesse in the penis. Of these a handful has returned a year later for refill. He said the material will stay in place for 4 months after which it will diminish linearly. I will have gains 12-18 months depending on my body. He also informed me to expect around 20% increase in volume.A person with 4\" Girth will have more gain that a person with 5\". He said the the treatment will help the penis in the Flaccid state by Hanging lower than natural.The after care treatment was to massage away aggressively any lumps for the first 4 days and to have intercourse 4-6 days after the treatment.

The treatment was painless and took less than 3 minutes to carry out.The Dr recommended me to find a Dr who can do it Europe so that I wont have to travel accross the world - I told him that he is the only one offering this route and that I therefore have no option.What he did didnt look complicated at all and I reckon any Dr can do it. I will for the next year try to find a Dr here in UK who is willing to learn from Dr G so that I save travelling cost and time.The Macrolane Dr in France we talked about in the Temporary Fillers thread said to me couple of weeks ago that he will research about Radiesse and learn more about it and perhaps offer it. I am now t+1 after the treatment and feel so far fine. I havent had Erection yet but considering to watch some porn to see how the penis will evolve. Please have a look at the pictures and shoot any questions you have.I have been on this forum for 2 and a half year and finally did something about my situation. I hope the outcome will be good and healthy as well as keeping the gains for over 12 months. I am not one of those guys that look for 7 Inch Girth - all I want is a normal penis.My pre Radiesse stats are 5.5EL and 4EG.I havent measured post Radiesse penis yet as I dont know what the final outcome will be. Thanks a lot for all the guys that supported me and special thanks to Hoddle.His email before the treatment made me happy as he was the only one who was interested in my treatment,

Pre1

Post t0+1

Enought talking now.Wish me luck guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280322378

Good luck with your recovery. Though it doesn\'t seem like there is much \"recovery\" involved.

I\'ve said before, I\'ll speak to Mr Ralph about this. I\'m sure he\'ll do it. I wonder if Dr G would be willing to share his technique with the forum, so I could pass it on to Mr Ralph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280322796

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I can\'t recall who Dr. G is if anyone can refresh my memory.

Regardless, this could be the wave of the future. PMMA for penile augmentation has little to no support from peer-reviewed research. DFG and FFT both have high levels of dissatisfaction. Allografts are hit or miss with some high costs and disappointing results.

Temporary dermal fillers, in this case HA, could be the answer. Let\'s face the facts; penile enlargement is elective cosmetic surgery. It is the same as breast augmentation and face lifts. Some elective cosmetic procedures last indefinitely (breast augmentation) and others are temporary (botox filler, etc). If these fillers can be used in the penis with good results aesthetically, functionally, and safely then this would be the way to go. Even if it requires a treatment once every 1-2 years for say $1500 to $3000, it could be worth it to many folks. I would include myself in that group.

The point is, here is a potentially safe and successful way to increase penile Girth with few side effects. It may do exactly what we want. No it isn\'t cheap or permanent, but I\'d rather have a healthy average penis for the next fifty years than ten years of a huge penis with later complications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280323367

It\'s the same mechanism as PMMA. It\'s not HA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280325339

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

hoddle10 wrote: It\'s the same mechanism as PMMA. It\'s not HA.


Yes, this I know. I should have been more clear and articulate. My apologies.

Still, Raidesse is considered a temporary Dermal Filler. This is something we should be talking about. Doesn\'t it make sense that more physicians would be willing to utilize these dermal fillers for penile augmentation if the appropriate testing and research was completed? Imagine getting FDA approval for use of Radiesse or other filler for penile augmentation. It would revolutionize the field and millions of men would finally have a mass-market procedure to help their confidence and sex life. This really is a booming business waiting to happen. Thankfully, I am currently a medical student and if I play my cards right, maybe I will end up with a surgical residency that in future years will allow me to pursue this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280326808

@yao

Thanks for the thorough report, look forward to your updates. We lack temporary filler threads so you\'d certainly be pioneering for the forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280329414

openraptor wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: It\'s the same mechanism as PMMA. It\'s not HA.


Yes, this I know. I should have been more clear and articulate. My apologies.

Still, Raidesse is considered a temporary Dermal Filler. This is something we should be talking about. Doesn\'t it make sense that more physicians would be willing to utilize these dermal fillers for penile augmentation if the appropriate testing and research was completed? Imagine getting FDA approval for use of Radiesse or other filler for penile augmentation. It would revolutionize the field and millions of men would finally have a mass-market procedure to help their confidence and sex life. This really is a booming business waiting to happen. Thankfully, I am currently a medical student and if I play my cards right, maybe I will end up with a surgical residency that in future years will allow me to pursue this.


We have spoken about it a lot.

I\'ve already told you about testing in a previous thread. It\'s not worth getting approval for use in the penis when it can already be used \"off label\" for that purpose.





Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280331401

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hoddle10,

What you told me is appreciated but I disagree with you. Studies and testing lead to development of additional procedures and treatments. This is a science and science builds upon past experience and knowledge. It\'s stands upon the shoulders of giants to reach further. Yes it can and has been used off label but penile enlargement in general is back alley type of stuff. Making it mainstream and readily accessible is the goal. Take your pick but I want greater advancement not stagnancy. And like I\'ve said before, companies are missing out on millions by not developing this, gaining FDA approval, and marketing. Currently google is the only way to discover the procedure and men can be hesitant to mess with their penis especially with off label use methods. Bring it mainstream.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280331564

openraptor wrote: hoddle10, What you told me is appreciated but I disagree with you. Studies and testing lead to development of additional procedures and treatments. This is a science and science builds upon past experience and knowledge. It\'s stands upon the shoulders of giants to reach further. Yes it can and has been used off label but penile enlargement in general is back alley type of stuff. Making it mainstream and readily accessible is the goal. Take your pick but I want greater advancement not stagnancy. And like I\'ve said before, companies are missing out on millions by not developing this, gaining FDA approval, and marketing. Currently google is the only way to discover the procedure and men can be hesitant to mess with their penis especially with off label use methods. Bring it mainstream.


So give me an example of a cosmetic filler than has been approved in one area and then the company went through FDA approval for other areas? Botox doesn\'t count as originally it wasn\'t FDA approved for cosmetic use.

\"Off label\" use isn\'t back alley in the slightest. Most cosmetic fillers are used in this way. They get FDA approval for one area, but are routinely used in other areas by virtually all plastic surgeons. Restylane, the most popular filler on the market, is only approved fro \"wrinkles and folds,\" yet if you went into any plastic surgeon in the US and asked for volume in your cheeks or jaw etc, you can bet it will be a suggested option.

I don\'t think you understand what I\'m saying. Taking it mainstream isn\'t dependent on FDA approval for a particular application.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280332028

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We are at the forefront of a movement. Penile augmentation is not widely known yet. Increasing awareness and mass marketing with FDA approval is an important marketing technique. And let me just say the FDA is a joke. But if more people want a procedure then other companies will invest to get part of the action. They will fire up R&D to develop products and maybe eventually a safe permanent one. Sure we don\'t need FDA approval but it could help in the process.

I\'m only speculating here and I know you may not agree but I would suspect the answer lies somewhere in the middle of our ideas. I greatly appreciate your input and enjoy our conversations. All the best to you sir.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280332030

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Edit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280332142

openraptor wrote: We are at the forefront of a movement. Penile augmentation is not widely known yet. Increasing awareness and mass marketing with FDA approval is an important marketing technique. And let me just say the FDA is a joke. But if more people want a procedure then other companies will invest to get part of the action. They will fire up R&D to develop products and maybe eventually a safe permanent one. Sure we don\'t need FDA approval but it could help in the process. I\'m only speculating here and I know you may not agree but I would suspect the answer lies somewhere in the middle of our ideas. I greatly appreciate your input and enjoy our conversations. All the best to you sir.


I don\'t want to sound pedantic, but I don\'t have an idea. There is no middle ground. I\'m just pointing out to you why things wont happen in the way you want them to with Radiesse. It\'s not an idea, it\'s just how things work in this industry. The patent runs out in 2020, so no one is going to invest in FDA trails that will take years to complete for a product that can then be copied.

I\'m not disagreeing with your hopes. I think we\'d all like a \"safe\" product that is FDA approved for penis enhancement. I understand your reasoning, I\'m just trying to explain why it wont happen with Radiesse. As I said in a previous thread, the best you can hope for is a Urologist or Plastic surgeon does a study in order to try and get published in a medical journal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280334332

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good point.

Well this may be the route I take depending on price. Also I\'ll be interested to see results. Safety is key as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280353440

yao: does it feel natural?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yao's Radiesse Progress Report 10 years 7 months ago #1280383104

  • yao
  • yao's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Guys, Day 6 update. No complications so far...just a slight bulge under the Circumcision scar but nothing to worry about so far as the penis feels normal and hangs quite low. The filler makes me feel normal as I dont retract as I use to do. I managed to the other day measure 4.5 EG which is a 0.5 gain. Received an email from the doc saying I will continue getting gains up to month 7. He also said, I can do more injections after week 8 to get more gain if required. I spoke to him regarding the possibility of teaching his technique to Docs in Europe something he was positive to.He asked me to ask the Dr who want to learn the technique to email him. As the procedure was quick and looked relatively straight forward I dont think the training requires the student Dr to fly over to the US - I think email instructions will do it if the student Dr have experience of penis anatomy.

@Hoddle: what do you think about looping in Dr Ralph into this or any other Doc in UK?



With new Drs in UK, we can get an annual treatment for under 1000' for gains in excess of 0.5-0.7\".

By the way, I received a private message from Harleyman (funnily, just after my treatment) where he says his gains lasted 6 months with Radiesse. Dont know what to make out of it. If I can get an increase from 4 to 4.8 or 4.9 EG for two annual sessions under 1000' each I would go for it for couple of years till I have more data to base my PMMA call.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.