PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: How long-lasting are the gains from these devices?

How long-lasting are the gains from these devices? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701261

Are the gains from extension permanent or do they go away if you stop? I don't see people talking about this clearly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How long-lasting are the gains from these devices? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701263

Do the muscles you get from the gym last forever? are they real or fake ?

If I may, let me answer your question with a question. If you start something and it begins to work, why stop ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How long-lasting are the gains from these devices? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701265

They are lik 80% permanent, meaning that you will inevitably lose something once you stop , but not too much. That’s why veterans suggest to shot for a bit more than your goal.
For example if you aim for 7 inches, stop when you reach 7.25 and you’ll be fine even if you lose some.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How long-lasting are the gains from these devices? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701419

Texas wrote: Do the muscles you get from the gym last forever? are they real or fake ?

If I may, let me answer your question with a question. If you start something and it begins to work, why stop ?

Gg82 wrote: They are lik 80% permanent, meaning that you will inevitably lose something once you stop , but not too much. That’s why veterans suggest to shot for a bit more than your goal.
For example if you aim for 7 inches, stop when you reach 7.25 and you’ll be fine even if you lose some.

Getting contradictory answers. Is there any proof of people with permanent gains that stayed even after they stopped extending?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How long-lasting are the gains from these devices? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701439

minorchange wrote: Getting contradictory answers. Is there any proof of people with permanent gains that stayed even after they stopped extending?


Yes there are plenty, check Thundersplace and PEGym, there are almost 2 decades of reports there from thousands of people.
Another good resource is r/ajelqforyou. More recent though, only blew up last 3-4 years.

If you want more scientific info, there are many articles about penis stretching on PubMed.
First one I found with a google search: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20102448/

It works, you need to put the hours and consistency. Most people don't, because they either don't have the patience or they don't think it works.


I'm pretty sure Texas wanted to say something else, he is very knowledgeable in penis enlargement and knows length gains stay for the most part.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Gg82.

How long-lasting are the gains from these devices? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701459

@Gg82 Well said

@minorchange do your homework and use the search features. Not much conflicting info from the guys that have been posting for 10yrs. Only different methods. Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream