PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Esl 40

Esl 40 4 years 3 months ago #1308695778

  • Penisking
  • Penisking's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 11
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys I’m wondering has anyone in here used the Esl 40 for manual PE? If so does it work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 2 months ago #1308695837

Im wearing it now, just started using it again. Is good to keep you streched, but dont expect length gains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 month ago #1308696120

Before I did my PMMA session at Avanti, Ian suggested that I get an EL40. I found the website, which was sometimes working and sometimes not. I was able to buy it, but it never arrived. They were able to charge my credit card without a problem, but the device never arrived, and that was six months ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 month ago #1308696311

The ESL is good for post op only. If you can even get one. Good luck, the owner is a total flake.

There are plenty of other good devices for length gains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696741

hey man

im tired of my ads cause its pulls the skin so after a session my penis is swolen near the head but it always goes away sometimes i get little scratches but never nothing serious..

anyways is there a ads that stretches from the base only cause imo alls what these sleeves are doing is pulling skin.. we need a stretcher then pulls the base only cause thats onlyway we will gain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696752

OK, to start off: stretching the skin is actually part of the overall length gaining game. You should get used to that. However, it should be at the base where this occurs.

If you are stretching the skin behind the head then something is wrong: Either with the way you are wearing the device or the device size perhaps. What stretcher are you using?
All of my stretchers, whether built or bought, stretch at the base.

If you are using a vacuum stretcher and your not taping your glans then that is most likely your issue. Start there and see if that fixes your problem. If you are using the ESL, since that is the topic if this thread - stop and get something else. It is really not that good for long term wear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696754

Texas wrote: OK, to start off: stretching the skin is actually part of the overall length gaining game. You should get used to that. However, it should be at the base where this occurs.

If you are stretching the skin behind the head then something is wrong: Either with the way you are wearing the device or the device size perhaps. What stretcher are you using?
All of my stretchers, whether built or bought, stretch at the base.

If you are using a vacuum stretcher and your not taping your glans then that is most likely your issue. Start there and see if that fixes your problem. If you are using the ESL, since that is the topic if this thread - stop and get something else. It is really not that good for long term wear.

hey using same one as before from ebay that i showed you with the light blue auto extender sleeve.. no im not taping my glands lol i dont even know what that is, how do i do this and what should i use to do it, thank you for the quick response as usual man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696755

No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configuration
this one




Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Unhung1. Reason: post link

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696765

I use that same blue head cup. Try taping your glans as well as using an auto sleeve that fits to your base or most of your shaft. Thats what I do and it works for me.

Total man has a great video on it, I think its on you tube. If not, there are some forms on thunders on how to start. Let me know if any of these work out or not and ill try to write down how i do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696783

Texas wrote: I use that same blue head cup. Try taping your glans as well as using an auto sleeve that fits to your base or most of your shaft. Thats what I do and it works for me.

Total man has a great video on it, I think its on you tube. If not, there are some forms on thunders on how to start. Let me know if any of these work out or not and ill try to write down how i do it.

only video i seen him showing how to tape was one for Hanging were he wrapped it around 2 times then did the head 2 times then finished with 1 more around to hold it all in place, so 5 total

i went ahead and did this today and still had a lump just in the middle of the penis instead of near the head .. but i used different tape then him (white water proof medical) so maybe that could be the issue? or my cup may be to big like you said cause i got a large and probably need a medium size cause i do have alot of space when i slide in it

what you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696784

wait are you saying my sleeve could be to long?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696793

I do not know if your sleeve is to long. but i doubt it. Mine is cut to fit from the base to just under the head. I tape for using my ADS the same exact way I do for Hanging. This is to avoid the fluid build up around the Frenulum ( some call it a donut effect ), and also for blisters on the head. I do my taping almost the same exact way as the Total Man video.

For cups, I use the medium sized cup and I would say my head is average sized to a very maybe above average when engorged. And for note, the medium cup is a tight fit for me most of the time: except after taping, which causes compression of the glans - which you want. The only time I ever use a large cup is after a pumping session where I need to jump right into an ADS and my glans is way above normal. Even then, after a brief amount of time I will have to go back down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696795

Texas wrote: I do not know if your sleeve is to long. but i doubt it. Mine is cut to fit from the base to just under the head. I tape for using my ADS the same exact way I do for Hanging. This is to avoid the fluid build up around the Frenulum ( some call it a donut effect ), and also for blisters on the head. I do my taping almost the same exact way as the Total Man video.

For cups, I use the medium sized cup and I would say my head is average sized to a very maybe above average when engorged. And for note, the medium cup is a tight fit for me most of the time: except after taping, which causes compression of the glans - which you want. The only time I ever use a large cup is after a pumping session where I need to jump right into an ADS and my glans is way above normal. Even then, after a brief amount of time I will have to go back down.

this total man kit looks like the answer to everything, do you by any chance have a discount code that saves least 25% .. the way his x4labs ish thing is set up is amazing cause he uses the Hanger as the holder instead of a strap so you can never slip or hurt yourself... and the way it goes on looks so easy unlike that pe Hanger i was gonna buy from here

i am sold on this guy and will try to follow his guides so this way i can finally stop wasting my time and get gains

i been wearing my ADS 4-8 hours 5 times a week for 8 months almost straight and nothing gained but now i know why smh.. cup way to big and never tape my glands.. i am such a noob even tho i been doing this like 10 years or longer ugh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Esl 40 4 years 1 week ago #1308696801

ended up purchasing the ultimate kit which came with a lifetime access to all his exclusive step by step video guides

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream