PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How did you pick your username?

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285422825

This may be seen by NO ONE.. But I always was curious as to how some of you guys came up with some of these names.. Some are Self explanatory like ScepticalOne and some are like WTF like Hoodle10 or Supa...lol.. So lets hear the stories guys, And maybe if you never posted your first post could be here. I\'ll start.

On my journey of PE I always thought that if I could just get an Inch more I would be on top of the WORLD.. I did gain a Inch wayyy in the past but lost it as I get lazy..So it was only right to call myself New1inch.. So there you have it!! WHOS NEXT?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285423393

I love mine... a play on words really (if it isn\'t obvious).

adjective: seismic

of or relating to earthquakes or other vibrations of the earth and its crust. (or earthquake inducing orgasms) relating to or denoting geological surveying methods involving vibrations produced artificially by explosions.of enormous proportions or effect.
\"Sizemic\'s penis is seismic in proportion to his body.\"

So seismic as in huge AND SIZEmic as in size haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285424086

Great thread New1inch
When I started posting years ago, I was a man on a mission...I wanted to help those duped and/or butchered by unscrupulous doctors....I had a message to bring to the world of PE....\"Messageman\" was the perfect name for me....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285433250

messageman wrote: Great thread New1inch When I started posting years ago, I was a man on a mission...I wanted to help those duped and/or butchered by unscrupulous doctors....I had a message to bring to the world of PE....\"Messageman\" was the perfect name for me....


Hey thanks message man.. I\'m glad you like it.. Your name makes perfect since to me now..lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285433257

Sizemic wrote: I love mine... a play on words really (if it isn\'t obvious).

adjective: seismic

of or relating to earthquakes or other vibrations of the earth and its crust. (or earthquake inducing orgasms) relating to or denoting geological surveying methods involving vibrations produced artificially by explosions.of enormous proportions or effect.
\"Sizemic\'s penis is seismic in proportion to his body.\"

So seismic as in huge AND SIZEmic as in size haha.


Lol.. bro thats awesome. I would of never put 2 and 2 together.. Haha.. Now I can stop guessing.. lol

NEXT?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285435133

New1inch wrote: This may be seen by NO ONE.. But I always was curious as to how some of you guys came up with some of these names.. Some are Self explanatory like ScepticalOne and some are like WTF like Hoodle10 or Supa...lol.. So lets hear the stories guys, And maybe if you never posted your first post could be here. I\'ll start.

On my journey of PE I always thought that if I could just get an Inch more I would be on top of the WORLD.. I did gain a Inch wayyy in the past but lost it as I get lazy..So it was only right to call myself New1inch.. So there you have it!! WHOS NEXT?


Hah! Well first it\'s Sk*eptical One and Hoddle10* (spelling New1Inch !!! haha).

I can\'t speak for Hoddle but I\'m almost certain it has to do with Glenn Hoddle the former English Soccer (Football for ye Brits) Star...not sure what \"10\" is for though, unless Hoddle, & Hoddle 1-9 were registered at PhalloBoards first lol.

And while my username might be self-explanatory, it has a lot do with this forum\'s creation that not every reader may be aware of. I created this site in response to the shenanigans & shilling of the now-defunct MyNewSize (dot com), a forum that was more like a corrupted, commercial version of this site. I was a member there and witnessed the censorship and bullshit first hand, and couldn\'t believe that the information regarding what knife or needle was put inside my penis was being sold to the highest bidder. It turned out to be a doctor-affiliated site that was putting up fake posts and threatening members via private message with litigation (Hoddle might have been one of the recipients, I can\'t recall, he\'ll have to confirm). And as it got worse there, I became more skeptical with each new post. Until I had enough and said f*ck it, I\'ll make my own forum and I\'ll be damned if I let another sociopath exploit our insecurities again. And well, that explains my username.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285441780

Mine was gonna be Restoration Hardware, which I thought was funnier (given the furniture store name and Hardware...HA..HA...HA..) but that was too long...and it was too stupid. I have furniture & towels from there. Oh and then there\'s also the whole reconstructive aspect of this for me....so that was the REAL initial reason - but seriously I had just bought some towels from RH - and it was on my mind. (They are the best towels ever made. I have no idea why a furniture store sells such good towels - but they do! I swear - or your money back.).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285443398

Cause my Cock will hulk out on you and smash any vagina it enters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285443474

thehulk wrote: Cause my Cock will hulk out on you and smash any vagina it enters.


oh stop lying u got ur name because ur a big hulkamania fan... what you gonna do when hulk Hogan runs wild on uuuuuuuu. lol j/k

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285444641

lol.. Im happy I created this.. Everything is starting to make since..lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285444654

Skeptical One wrote:

New1inch wrote: This may be seen by NO ONE.. But I always was curious as to how some of you guys came up with some of these names.. Some are Self explanatory like ScepticalOne and some are like WTF like Hoodle10 or Supa...lol.. So lets hear the stories guys, And maybe if you never posted your first post could be here. I\'ll start.

On my journey of PE I always thought that if I could just get an Inch more I would be on top of the WORLD.. I did gain a Inch wayyy in the past but lost it as I get lazy..So it was only right to call myself New1inch.. So there you have it!! WHOS NEXT?


Hah! Well first it\'s Sk*eptical One and Hoddle10* (spelling New1Inch !!! haha).

I can\'t speak for Hoddle but I\'m almost certain it has to do with Glenn Hoddle the former English Soccer (Football for ye Brits) Star...not sure what \"10\" is for though, unless Hoddle, & Hoddle 1-9 were registered at PhalloBoards first lol.

And while my username might be self-explanatory, it has a lot do with this forum\'s creation that not every reader may be aware of. I created this site in response to the shenanigans & shilling of the now-defunct MyNewSize (dot com), a forum that was more like a corrupted, commercial version of this site. I was a member there and witnessed the censorship and bullshit first hand, and couldn\'t believe that the information regarding what knife or needle was put inside my penis was being sold to the highest bidder. It turned out to be a doctor-affiliated site that was putting up fake posts and threatening members via private message with litigation (Hoddle might have been one of the recipients, I can\'t recall, he\'ll have to confirm). And as it got worse there, I became more skeptical with each new post. Until I had enough and said f*ck it, I\'ll make my own forum and I\'ll be damned if I let another sociopath exploit our insecurities again. And well, that explains my username.



Hey, My bad \"SKEPTIKAL ONE\".. lol.. to tell you the truth I\'m just realizing the K.. lol.. Our brains see what it wants. I am happy you created this site.. Soon as I saw you created version 1.0 I hurried and left MNS. Things were getting scary over there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285444679

Restoration wrote: Mine was gonna be Restoration Hardware, which I thought was funnier (given the furniture store name and Hardware...HA..HA...HA..) but that was too long...and it was too stupid. I have furniture & towels from there. Oh and then there\'s also the whole reconstructive aspect of this for me....so that was the REAL initial reason - but seriously I had just bought some towels from RH - and it was on my mind. (They are the best towels ever made. I have no idea why a furniture store sells such good towels - but they do! I swear - or your money back.).


Hey, I never thought of them selling towels neither. Since you talked about how good they are, maybe id give them a try..lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285473633

Haha. I am on this board for the long scam... really, im here to sell towels...the PMMA is just to fool everyone. (PS 802 gram turkish is the one...but it\'s really heavy which some people don\'t like)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285483859

Hey,
So Philo comes from or supposed to come from phallos and Philo for love ...
So basically, love for the penis or rather I make love with my penis or rather we all make love and we have our penises at hand - no pun intended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How did you pick your username? 9 years 5 months ago #1285484359

philo wrote: Hey, So Philo comes from or supposed to come from phallos and Philo for love ... So basically, love for the penis or rather I make love with my penis or rather we all make love and we have our penises at hand - no pun intended


lol... Niceee.. And i know you joined in feb. But welcome to the forum!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.