I am 5ft 5 and 140 lbs with 27 percent body fat based in Toronto. I am single, a good singer(ladies love that), handsome face with beard and great hairline.
I have been working out and have decent shoulders and upper body definition..my abs and love handles are where most of the fat is visible.
Have been researching lase liposuction to get a six-pack possibly while continuing to work out after the procedure too. Also, the pubic fat reduction might help with Erect.
length. The cost in Mexico looks more reasonable and closer to Turkey.
Can anyone recommend a good surgeon in Mexico/Tijuana for laser lip?
While Medical Tourism has its perks (namely, much lower costs), there are trade-offs worth noting.
Issues that can arise:
(1) Follow-up appointments can prevent complications or resolve them with the requisite knowledge of the situation; if you can't see follow-ups through, it may become impractical to travel abroad multiple times in the event of complications.
(2) I'd imagine your Health Insurance may try deny any coverage if the procedure was performed abroad, leading to additional unforeseen financial burdens.
That isn't to say these are not reasons to consider traveling abroad for work, but to be cognizant of these realities.
The exception would be Avanti Derma, because their procedures are non-surgical and you're often there long enough to satisfy the only follow-up you'll likely need. I'm talking about more invasive procedures like lipo-suction, which are absolutely more high-risk. I even have an acquaintance who had to be hospitalized upon returning from abroad after liposuction because of internal bleeding and sepsis. Again, this is likely not the norm but worth noting.
I can't speak for "today", but back in 2015 when I was making trips to Dr. C, my wife had a couple of lipo procedures done by a facility in the same tower upon the recommendation of Wade (Dr. C's assistant at the time) Do not remember the doctor's name. She had under her chin done, lipo on her torso and body contouring, and fat transfer to her butt to round it out. They butchered the shit out of her. Two procedures in the U.S. to try to correct under her chin and it is a lot better, but still has a lot of ridges (imagine dragging a rake through sand, that is what it looked like). And a similar result for her torso. Thankfully she was able to get that corrected to the point that she is the only one that notices. The fat transfer came out okay, but the results lasted less than a year.
I am not saying that they are all like that. I am just saying to be cautious.
I traveled from Austin, TX, for HD VASER Lipo with Dr. Trapassi (Mexico City). He treated my chest, full stomach, flanks, lats, and groin.
The procedure has allowed me to fit into trim clothing again. My results are excellent. Dr. Trapassi is a perfectionist and artist.
The first part of the recovery did have some compression clothing and drainage challenges. But they were worth the effort. This procedure has given me a boost that I don't want to lose. It's made me eager to push myself at the gym and not return to bad eating habits. Friends who had VASER also experienced the same.
These are the reasons I can recommend Dr. Trapassi. In addition, I have added the information I wanted to know before scheduling the procedure.
1. Dr. Trapassi has a lot of knowledge and experience. It’s something you do notice.
2. He specifically suggested what would be natural for my body type and age (especially around my abdomen). He gave me a good understanding of what to expect.
3. By the end of the consultation, I was confident about booking. It’s easy to feel comfortable with him. I talked with other top doctors. I knew that Dr. Trapassi was who I wanted to work with.
4. The clinic is in a seven-story medical building with a well-staffed surgery center. It’s carefully maintained and looks new. I could have easily imagined that I was at a nice clinic in Dallas or Houston.
5. The surgery center has several private rooms with city views. I stayed one night with a nurse and other staff.
6. It's across the street from a highly regarded hospital. Even when not needed, it’s reassuring to have emergency help nearby.
7. Five areas of HD lipo are labor-intensive. Dr. Trapassi worked on me for several hours. He made sure my results would look well-shaped and natural. He even sculpted a subtle line down the middle of my abdomen.
8. Dr. Trapassi had the nurse travel with me to the Airbnb. He also had an excellent Lymphatic Massage Specialist visit me every day, ensuring that I healed smooth with no lumps.
9. I had multiple office follow-up visits to check that everything was going as expected.
10. Dr. Trapassi has excellent communication skills (including English). The same can be said about his colleague Dr. Juan Cuéllar.
11. The clinic is in the most exclusive and safe neighborhood of Mexico City (Polanco). Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive are an accurate comparison. I enjoyed my time recovering. It’s better to stay a little longer and make it a vacation. During the first week, I needed to move around very slowly and rest. After that, I was able to get out more.
12. I am sure that the care was as good as I would have received in the USA. Actually, it was better because of the frequent massages and the personal attention. I also had WhatsApp access with the doctor for questions.
I did wonder if the dramatic before and after photos for HD VASER (found on the internet) are real. With some discipline & effort, I can confirm that they are.
I feel lucky that I picked a talented doctor who gives such personal care.
One other thing to keep in mind. If you have your groin worked on with Lipo, Your penis and that area will also swell up. At first, the site (including my Cock) turned a very dark color with bruising.
The point is that it may not work so well to take the fat from the groin and transfer it to the penis simultaneously.
At times, I had trouble peeing because the whole area (including the scrotum) swelled up for a week. My penis would disappear. I had to dig and pull my Dick out from it retracting to be able to pee standing up. It was not a problem with the urethra. It was that I did not want to make a mess at the Airbnb I was staying at.
I did have an area that needed draining and no doctor in Austin would help me. I had to fly to Mexico City for the 5-minute procedure. I live in Texas so it was not so expensive to go. That is a downside. I needed the area drained a second time and finally, I found a Dermatologist in Austin who would help me.
Also, I did have a nipple that was sore from some swelling. On my last trip to Mexico City, the doctor injected some steroids and it was better within a couple of days.