6x6 wrote: Looking to control PE. Has anyone found anything that works? Considering HA injections in the glans...
What do you mean by "control" ? Also, HA is probably the only filler I'd recommend for glans enhancement, and there are a few practitioners that offer it (depending on your location , PM me if you'd like).
6x6 wrote: I’m referring to essentially trying to cure my PE.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood. "PE" on Male Enhancement forums often refers to "penis enlargement" or "penile enhancement". You'll often see "PE" refer to as "premature ejaculation" (which I'm assuming you intended) on forums related to Sexual Dysfunction/issues. Now I understand.
Different approaches are possible:
- Topical delying creams, based on lidocaine and/or prilocaine usually
- oral drugs, SSRI-based like dapoxetine, needs a doctor's prescription to get in most part of the world I think
- pelvic floor yoga stretching --> highly recommend this approach before using any kind of drug
- kegel + reverse kegel , to learn controlling your pelvic floor again
- frenulectomy: if you have a tight short hypersensitive Frenulum, it could be the cause
- cardiovascular activity: helps your stamina and breathing , which is very important in bed
Probably there is more, but that's what I can recall at the moment.
Watching this topic. Being premature (and self conscious as such) has honestly nuked so many opportunities for me. The pain of turning down spontaneous head because you know you'll last an embarrassingly short time...