PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Too Big

Too Big 3 years 8 months ago #1308697944

Dream wrote:

Dream wrote: If a women likes 7 inches Girth.. my thought that came up was giving her a vagina-tightening operation.

To clarify just a bit, basically just this thought came to my mind: if a man has under 4.5 inches Girth, i would be more on the 'make the penis bigger' side, if a woman 'needs' more than 6 inches to feel good then i would be more on the side of 'make the pussy smaller' side.
And i don't want to stir up anything, please everybody do as he she likes


She didn't need it. She has always cum pretty easily, and I could still get her there, even after 4 kids, even with my original 5" Girth. It was just a LOT harder with PIV. So difficult, that it was almost not even fun anymore. I was also having an extremely hard time cumming myself (lack of sensation obviously goes both ways).

Feb '19 - Round 1 (+1/2" gain to 5.5" MSEG): This really didn't make much of a difference after the gains settled. When I came home with 5-7/8" MSEG 2 weeks after the procedure, that was a pretty big game changer, but when it settled to 5.5" it was basically a "meh." I figured this would be the case.

March '20 - Round 2 (+3/8" gain to 5.875" MSEG): I thought I was golden 6 weeks ago when I was just over 6" MSEG, but in the last few weeks it's settled some more to 5.875". Regardless, I could be satisfied here. She's happy with it, and climaxes pretty easily and consistently from just PIV*. Really, it's a night and day difference, and it's hard to believe that the extra 3/8" really makes that big of a difference, but it does. However, the feeling described above is now missing, so I'll almost certainly be going back for another full round. I've also thought of getting HA to "top-up" and not expose myself to any more risk of lumps/nodules/etc. This would allow me to have a maximally fulfilling sex life with my wife while also allowing the possibility of having a "still normal" size Dick in the event that we get divorced.

*For the record - I'd like to do a lot more than just that, but with the kids, our jobs, a house to manage, workouts, and bjj, we seldom get time for more than just quickies (15-20 min). I also often get grabbed by the ears when I try to go down on her because she doesn't feel clean or whatever (100% in her head). IOW I'm not a dummy that thinks I can just stick it in and have her squirt all over my Dick because of how hyyyuuuuugggee it is, we just typically don't have time. I've also started using toys on her, but that is a rarity because most of the time the kids are in the house (we typically just go in the bedroom, lock the door and get to it).

I'm waiting for the day my 3 yr old daughter comes running out of our bedroom waving the big pink vibrator in her hand like a sword. It will probably be when our parents are visiting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, WonderingMatias, Orh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 8 months ago #1308697945

I supermuch appreciate you for your report !
Thanks

I love the reports with same women + different size reaction and feeling.

I like the idea being bigger and therefore have more friction and feel better myself.
I got considerably bigger but there was no clear difference in my feeling yet.

I am also thinking i should do another asian trip and try the new size there. I know even with my superthin penis some girls felt very tight and it seemed to hurt them (like about 7% of them, so not many)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 8 months ago #1308697949

Sounds like a very large Girth of 6.5"+ doesn't really cause many problems.

As far as I can tell, no one has gotten to a huge size like that and later regretted it.

Does anyone disagree?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 8 months ago #1308697950

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Sounds like a very large Girth of 6.5"+ doesn't really cause many problems.

As far as I can tell, no one has gotten to a huge size like that and later regretted it.

Does anyone disagree?


I disagree. While vaginas are adaptable and can accommodate a range of sizes with preparation (i.e. lube) and/or foreplay, there are instances where an unusually large Girth can cause problems.

First you have quickies, where prep may not be available and girthy penetration may not be possible without injury or pain. There have been reports of vaginal injury with excessive Girth on the forums, mostly due to a lack of preparation.

Also, some women are born with naturally smaller vaginal canals (akin to men being born with smaller penises) and I can tell you from my experience, they do in-fact exist and even during arousal can be a "challenge" to fully penetrate. This can also be extended to women who haven't had children yet (not sure how much of it is fact and correlation, but the more # of children a woman's delivered tends to play a role in how much more Girth she can handle, at least in my experience).

Lastly, some girls will flat out refuse anal with overly-thick units, I've both experienced this and read this in the past.

I can't say for certain if the examples I gave caused "regret" for any of us, but Girth-related problems can arise. Let's not forget, despite the accessibility of massive Girth found on these forums, 6.5" doesn't occur very often in the general population. This means the vast majority of sexually active women are simply unaccustomed to those sizes, at least initially (e.g. unless they start dating and/or continuing to hook up).

I personally don't regret my Magnum thickness, despite it having posed few instances of "barrier entry." I've learned to become a better love in-fact, slowing down the pace, expanding foreplay, etc. That said, I rather not normalize unusually large or extreme girths, especially since there are diminishing returns (some that come to mind are: anal sex; risk losing natural aesthetics the thicker you go, etc).
.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Too Big 3 years 8 months ago #1308697952

Skeptical One wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Sounds like a very large Girth of 6.5"+ doesn't really cause many problems.

As far as I can tell, no one has gotten to a huge size like that and later regretted it.

Does anyone disagree?


I disagree. While vaginas are adaptable and can accommodate a range of sizes with preparation (i.e. lube) and/or foreplay, there are instances where an unusually large Girth can cause problems.

First you have quickies, where prep may not be available and girthy penetration may not be possible without injury or pain. There have been reports of vaginal injury with excessive Girth on the forums, mostly due to a lack of preparation.

Also, some women are born with naturally smaller vaginal canals (akin to men being born with smaller penises) and I can tell you from my experience, they do in-fact exist and even during arousal can be a "challenge" to fully penetrate. This can also be extended to women who haven't had children yet (not sure how much of it is fact and correlation, but the more # of children a woman's delivered tends to play a role in how much more Girth she can handle, at least in my experience).

Lastly, some girls will flat out refuse anal with overly-thick units, I've both experienced this and read this in the past.

I can't say for certain if the examples I gave caused "regret" for any of us, but Girth-related problems can arise. Let's not forget, despite the accessibility of massive Girth found on these forums, 6.5" doesn't occur very often in the general population. This means the vast majority of sexually active women are simply unaccustomed to those sizes, at least initially (e.g. unless they start dating and/or continuing to hook up).

I personally don't regret my Magnum thickness, despite it having posed few instances of "barrier entry." I've learned to become a better love in-fact, slowing down the pace, expanding foreplay, etc. That said, I rather not normalize unusually large or extreme girths, especially since there are diminishing returns (some that come to mind are: anal sex; risk losing natural aesthetics the thicker you go, etc).
.


I should have acknowledged anal. That always slips my mind because it's never appealed to me.

For sure, vaginal penetration gets more difficult with thicker dicks. Sounds like that's a challenge, but not an insurmountable one. Since my first round is PMMA last year, I definitely enter a girl more slowly, especially the first time. But they take it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 8 months ago #1308698405

6.5 Girth here for 4 years and have experienced lots of western & asian women in that time.. For half the women it was great & the other half I wish I had .5 less Girth. Quickies & anal was out of the question for the majority of those women.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, Jacks10, WonderingMatias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 7 months ago #1308698451

As people have said before, it all depends on the partner. Some may find 6" Girth is their max comfort, while others can easily find pleasure with someone who is over 7" Girth.
I am well over 7" Girth and I don't really have any issues. BUT quickies are out. Lube, lube, lube and prep work. Have to take it slow starting out. And yes, anal is doable, too.

It really comes down to what you want. If YOU want a huge Dick above anything else, then that's where your priority lies. If you want what most would consider an ideal balance of still having a big Dick and one that is more easily accommodated, then something in the 6-6.5" Girth range would check both those boxes. I don't think there is anyone who could ever look at a Dick that is 6.5" thick and call it anywhere close to small. It isn't even anywhere close to average.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 7 months ago #1308698480

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Sounds like a very large Girth of 6.5"+ doesn't really cause many problems.

As far as I can tell, no one has gotten to a huge size like that and later regretted it.

Does anyone disagree?


If I wasn't married to a woman with the obvious capacity for it, I wouldn't want to go any bigger than 6". That's already so fucking big, I just don't think it would be worth the risk to get any more PMMA after that. And with the way our minds mess with us, you could probably still look down at your 6.5" EG Cock and think it looks small after a while. At a certain point, I think this is more about what's between your ears than what's between your legs.

Pre-PE, I only encountered 5 women (out of a fairly modest "sample size" of 20) that I felt I wasn't big enough for. I'm pretty sure I'd be a great fit for all but one of them now, and I'm not sure there's a Cock on the planet big enough for her. She'd swallow Julio Gomez like a Tootsie Roll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10, WonderingMatias, antoniorosa, richardgaines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 7 months ago #1308698541

My two cents..I'm 6.5 mid Girth & wish I could get back to 6. That's my experience sleeping with multible women with both 6 & 6.5 Girth. It really depends if your married or you like dating younger women or asisn girls. And if you like anal then going above 6 is a no go for the majority of women. BTW was having issues with posting that's why I replied twice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10, WonderingMatias, madhatter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Billy. Reason: Issue with posting

Too Big 3 years 7 months ago #1308698545

I’ve had my far share of problems with PMMA.
However, I think things may be getting better over time. I hope.

My wife loves my big Dick, and she is Asian. Only 5’2” and 115. My Cock currently measure 7.5 length and solid 7 base, 6.5mid, and 6 below head. Women have babies! They can take a 7 in think Cock. Just need to warm up
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 7 months ago #1308698547

Toothman wrote: I’ve had my far share of problems with PMMA.
However, I think things may be getting better over time. I hope.

My wife loves my big Dick, and she is Asian. Only 5’2” and 115. My Cock currently measure 7.5 length and solid 7 base, 6.5mid, and 6 below head. Women have babies! They can take a 7 in think Cock. Just need to warm up


I'm dimensionally similar to this and before my first session, my wife was worried about too large. Now, she loves it and is basically fine with whatever I want, she's realized she actually does enjoy it and is fine with my goals and wishes. Having a partner that cares about you kind of removes size being any kind of issue in either direction!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 1 month ago #1308701249

Think it's entirely dependent on the receiving end. My wife is 4'11" and very petite (104 lbs or so), but I occasionally I wear a wearable sheath that increases my Girth to a little over 8" Girth and she goes nuts on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by dared3vil.

Too Big 3 years 1 month ago #1308701669

I honestly think some of you push your size obsession on to these women. They’d probably be happy with something average. Some of the posts here are weird. JS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 1 month ago #1308701676

New1inch wrote: I honestly think some of you push your size obsession on to these women. They’d probably be happy with something average. Some of the posts here are weird. JS


I agree that most women don't really care too much about Cock size (within reason) for pragmatic, physical reasons. However, there is a segment that truly likes them big.

Where I feel having a big Cock really comes in handy is in the social realm -- dudes who are known for having big dicks tend to garner a degree of respect and status over that of small Dick guys. This is what I believe women find attractive. All pack animals come up with ways of ranking and filing their members ... and Cock size seems to be part of our criteria. It seems to be a fundamental part of how we're psychologically built. Looking at PE through history across cultures validates this -- cultures everywhere throughout all points of time have been obsessed with Dick size. We're playing a very old game here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tnice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 1 month ago #1308701677

Jacks10 wrote:

New1inch wrote: I honestly think some of you push your size obsession on to these women. They’d probably be happy with something average. Some of the posts here are weird. JS


I agree that most women don't really care too much about Cock size (within reason) for pragmatic, physical reasons. However, there is a segment that truly likes them big.

Where I feel having a big Cock really comes in handy is in the social realm -- dudes who are known for having big dicks tend to garner a degree of respect and status over that of small Dick guys. This is what I believe women find attractive. All pack animals come up with ways of ranking and filing their members ... and Cock size seems to be part of our criteria. It seems to be a fundamental part of how we're psychologically built. Looking at PE through history across cultures validates this -- cultures everywhere throughout all points of time have been obsessed with Dick size. We're playing a very old game here.


Nah, I think some of you are either watching to much porn or not have had much sex. I’ve seen guys here with 7+X 5+ thinking they are too small wanting to inject themselves with PMMA. Girlfriend will be small and petite, and they’ll say oh she usually struggle with my size but I think she secretly wants more.. like wtf?! I’ve been her for over 10 years and at this point I’m really starting to question some guys mental stability here.

There’s a post in the throwback section from years ago I was re-reading recently where the guy was already huge decided to get PMMA. I couldn’t believe it. And who was there cheering it on? Yes me. I could not believe I thought that was normal back then. I had to be in my early 20’s when I made that comment because in my head I thought what he was doing was normal. I’m about to hit mid 30’s now. It’s crazy how out mindsets change with age. He went from having a nice big penis to a somewhat odd looking bigger penis.

Just saying if a women is acting as if she’s not satisfied with your size and you are already above average that chick is “for the streets”. Find someone else. It’s not worth putting your already big Dick through something for some skank. And as I said said before, then there’s the guys who’s girlfriends or wives love their size but they Say “ I’m sure she’ll struggle a bit once I get the procedure, but she’ll learn to live it.” Like bro, wtf? You making a problem that don’t even exist. Then there guys like the comment in quote try to come up with reasons to make this crazy think ok, it’s not. It’s similar to women getting butt and breast implants who don’t need it. Look at the women who get plastic surgery who’s already beautiful and it actually makes them look worse. Examples Tara Reid, or Hiedi Montag. I just feel there’s a lot of body dysmorphia going on in this sub that’s not being checked or addressed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream