PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice....

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286571704

I usually stay out of calling out shills and what not... I was extremely close this time... Right from the start \"she\" didn\'t seem right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286502248

  • Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Skeptical One wrote: Oh and as for advice as it pertains to the topic of this thread...sounds like you\'ve done more than your share to turn most guys on, I think the issue lies solely with him. You need to get him to open up and be as candid as you\'ve been with us. Not sure there is much more you can do on your end. I guess penis enlargement MAY give him a confidence boost but every guy\'s different. I\'d insist on a serious talk, and I wouldn\'t sign him up for anything related to penis enlargement until he\'s laid it all out about why he\'s not meeting your physical needs more regularly and what can be done to fix it.

Thank you!!! I honestly think he should hold off on any surgery until we figure our issues out because I think It will just complicate everything more. I\'ll talk to him again though

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286502220

  • Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Skeptical One wrote: Lila,

We have given you some advice. For starters, no one takes Dr. L seriously around here (the threads & posts speak for themselves), but you are giving a hair restoration specialist the benefit of the doubt regarding your husband\'s penis. I suppose the reason for the suspicion is that you are not a conventional poster/member, and it is exceedingly rare to have a woman show up and converse so candidly. Another thing I should mention is that this same doctor has been notorious for shilling our forums, using fake accounts to drum up business. His past shilling attempts have failed...it\'s quite possible he may change up his tactics and try new & unconventional ways to advertise through this forum.

That said, we\'re not calling you a shill or a fake member. If anything, I\'d be thrilled if we had genuine female input here, something sorely lacking. But please don\'t take it personally if you experience scrutiny along the way.

One other question...since your husband doesn\'t seem to want to create an account here, how are you so sure he will go through with any procedure you sign him up for?

I seriously just laughed so hard at \"but you are giving a hair restoration specialist the benefit of the doubt regarding your husband\'s penis\" I\'ll have to show him that one lol. I suppose it does seem strange for someone to get on here and ask questions and talk like its nothing. All I can say to that is I\'m a hair stylist and Ive never had issues conversing with anyone about any topic it\'s part of what makes me good at my job. It also helps that I actually find PMMA really interesting especially so since my husband became so dead set on it without feeling any need to do any real research. Ive seen the what I think are most of the shill posts and I can\'t say I agree that Dr. L was behind all of them but I don\'t blame you for being careful. I don\'t take it personally but I can\'t say it\'s something I\'m used to lol.I think he will go through with it because it was his idea. He didn\'t even mention it to me until he thoroughly looked at Dr\'s and their results. Which normally my husband tells me any idea that comes to mind so the fact he waited means he wanted to make sure he really wanted this before saying anything. I think if this is something he really wants then he should go for it. Hell it\'s not like I won\'t enjoy the results as well. My only issue is the Dr. he\'s choosing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286501946

Lilaforlife wrote: Good god. You men are so suspicious all the time! What you stated is true. My sex drive is high, anyone who knows me knows thats a fact. My husbands sex drive is lower than mine although I don\'t see why that raises suspicion. It\'s more annoying than an thing. I have a profile pic of my upper body not just boobs, and thats because thats the kind of pics everyone has on here. I could have posted one of another women but that would just be really weird seeing as I am indeed a woman. A face one would do but I\'m not sure I want that on PhalloBoards lol. If it bothers you I\'ll take it down and put up something else! I post a fair amount because I have questions and don\'t want to leave research to google alone. I find the best advice comes from forums and real people not testimonials. I\'ll let you all know how that chat session goes with Dr. L. I really hope my husband decides he wants someone else. Ps. None of you men have actually given me advice about what to do about my husband so thanks for that lol...


I find it hard to believe you don\'t see what I\'m getting at. You\'ve come along, said you husband has a small penis (on a site where guys think penis size is a massive deal and many now have a very big penis), that he isn\'t very interested in sex, but you have a very high sex drive and are crazy in bed. You\'ve also posted a cleavage photo (shown below.) You say it\'s your upper body, but that suggests you are being disingenuous and trying to play naive, as you aren\'t wearing a jumper. You are wearing a revealing top. Are you seriously trying to say I\'m wrong in suggesting that photo isn\'t meant to highlight your tits?

So far your posting, does seem a bit alluring, almost predatory. You can say things like \"you men are suspicious all the time\", but lets cut the crap here, most women would be suspicious of your actions also.

No matter what your intentions, innocent or not, surely you can see what I mean? I don\'t think I\'m being at all paranoid. If you look at things objectively and review the information you\'ve posted and then consider your profile photo, is it really surprising to read posts like Kawkaw\'s? I find it hard to believe you weren\'t soliciting those kind of reactions and I don\'t think that\'s in the least bit unreasonable of me to say so.



I stress I\'m not saying you aren\'t welcome or anything like that. But come on, you must see what I mean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286501334

Oh and as for advice as it pertains to the topic of this thread...sounds like you\'ve done more than your share to turn most guys on, I think the issue lies solely with him. You need to get him to open up and be as candid as you\'ve been with us. Not sure there is much more you can do on your end. I guess penis enlargement MAY give him a confidence boost but every guy\'s different. I\'d insist on a serious talk, and I wouldn\'t sign him up for anything related to penis enlargement until he\'s laid it all out about why he\'s not meeting your physical needs more regularly and what can be done to fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286501256

Lila,

We have given you some advice. For starters, no one takes Dr. L seriously around here (the threads & posts speak for themselves), but you are giving a hair restoration specialist the benefit of the doubt regarding your husband\'s penis. I suppose the reason for the suspicion is that you are not a conventional poster/member, and it is exceedingly rare to have a woman show up and converse so candidly. Another thing I should mention is that this same doctor has been notorious for shilling our forums, using fake accounts to drum up business. His past shilling attempts have failed...it\'s quite possible he may change up his tactics and try new & unconventional ways to advertise through this forum.

That said, we\'re not calling you a shill or a fake member. If anything, I\'d be thrilled if we had genuine female input here, something sorely lacking. But please don\'t take it personally if you experience scrutiny along the way.

One other question...since your husband doesn\'t seem to want to create an account here, how are you so sure he will go through with any procedure you sign him up for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286500891

  • Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good god. You men are so suspicious all the time! What you stated is true. My sex drive is high, anyone who knows me knows thats a fact. My husbands sex drive is lower than mine although I don\'t see why that raises suspicion. It\'s more annoying than an thing. I have a profile pic of my upper body not just boobs, and thats because thats the kind of pics everyone has on here. I could have posted one of another women but that would just be really weird seeing as I am indeed a woman. A face one would do but I\'m not sure I want that on PhalloBoards lol. If it bothers you I\'ll take it down and put up something else! I post a fair amount because I have questions and don\'t want to leave research to google alone. I find the best advice comes from forums and real people not testimonials. I\'ll let you all know how that chat session goes with Dr. L. I really hope my husband decides he wants someone else. Ps. None of you men have actually given me advice about what to do about my husband so thanks for that lol...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286500723

  • Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Skeptical One wrote: You described a near perfect wife, are we being trolled?


I am a near perfect wife lol! My husband says so anyways. Btw every time I see your profile pic I\'m like 0_0 damn those boobs are nice.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286500677

  • Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mustang2020 wrote:

Lilaforlife wrote: I feel so weird writing this but here goes nothing.... I just got turned down by my husband for like the third time today and I\'m just so tired of it.... I\'m not a boring person in bed. I am the absolute definition of lady in the streets freak in the sheets. I\'m constantly thinking of new ways to spice up our love life but I feel like there has to be something Im missing.... Here are a few examples of what I do on a regular basis for him. Im a really enthusiastic lover. If I like it you\'ll know and it will be loud lol. I have a stripper pole in the bedroom, give him lap dances every week, walk around naked, give him head like its my job, own 27 different pieces of lingerie (he told me recently he doesn\'t like lingerie so that\'s just great...) I take care of myself. I\'m a stylist at a high end salon so I\'m usually dressed to the 9\'s, and even when I\'m not I don\'t look bad without makeup... I just don\'t know what to do. For the past 9 years we\'ve been having sex like once a month or 2. I could have sex like 3 times a day. It\'s gotten better because we do it once a week but I want more..... I\'m only 24 and hate that I go through this every day. I know his penis size really bothers him but he says that\'s not a factor. So what do women do that really turn you guys on? Or better yet what can I do to get my husband to want to have sex more often....? Thanks guys!


So you were having sex and married to your husband at the age of 15?

Having sex at 15 yes. Married no. It took me 7 years to actually go through with the wedding and everything. Good thing I did too because I was pregnant and didn\'t know it lol!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286500660

  • Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

tom kat wrote: i wish i had a woman like you lol.

Has your husband had his testosterone checked (not sure if this has been discussed in your other threads)? He might have to go on Testosterone/Hormone Replacement Therapy (even when old guys go on it, they are supposed to be horny like their 20 again). Other than that im not too sure why he has such low sex drive (especially if you are doing all that for him)

btw, wasn\'t today your webchat with dr loria? how did that go?


He did have it checked a few months ago. It came back fine which even though I was happy for him it made me a little sad because I was so convinced that that was the issue. The appointment is at 7!!! I\'ll be posting in my original post about it after it happens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286496088

Am I the only one who is seriously suspicious here? Lila\'s posts suggest she has a very high sex drive, her husband isn\'t that interested and her profile photo is of her cleavage. I find it very odd that a woman would go to the effort of uploading a profile photo for the sake of asking a few questions on behalf of her husband and ever odder than it\'s a cleavage shot.

Sorry if you are genuine Lila, but if you are, you\'d have to admit your photo and subsequent posting does raise a few red flags. I\'m pretty sure we are being trolled here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286495724

If ur in the Seattle area I might have a solution

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286493818

You described a near perfect wife, are we being trolled?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286493427

Lilaforlife wrote: I feel so weird writing this but here goes nothing.... I just got turned down by my husband for like the third time today and I\'m just so tired of it.... I\'m not a boring person in bed. I am the absolute definition of lady in the streets freak in the sheets. I\'m constantly thinking of new ways to spice up our love life but I feel like there has to be something Im missing.... Here are a few examples of what I do on a regular basis for him. Im a really enthusiastic lover. If I like it you\'ll know and it will be loud lol. I have a stripper pole in the bedroom, give him lap dances every week, walk around naked, give him head like its my job, own 27 different pieces of lingerie (he told me recently he doesn\'t like lingerie so that\'s just great...) I take care of myself. I\'m a stylist at a high end salon so I\'m usually dressed to the 9\'s, and even when I\'m not I don\'t look bad without makeup... I just don\'t know what to do. For the past 9 years we\'ve been having sex like once a month or 2. I could have sex like 3 times a day. It\'s gotten better because we do it once a week but I want more..... I\'m only 24 and hate that I go through this every day. I know his penis size really bothers him but he says that\'s not a factor. So what do women do that really turn you guys on? Or better yet what can I do to get my husband to want to have sex more often....? Thanks guys!


So you were having sex and married to your husband at the age of 15?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do women do that turn you on the most? I need some advice.... 9 years 3 months ago #1286492556

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
i wish i had a woman like you lol.

Has your husband had his testosterone checked (not sure if this has been discussed in your other threads)? He might have to go on Testosterone/Hormone Replacement Therapy (even when old guys go on it, they are supposed to be horny like their 20 again). Other than that im not too sure why he has such low sex drive (especially if you are doing all that for him)

btw, wasn\'t today your webchat with dr loria? how did that go?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2