PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your thoughts on escorts

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1286525638

Get your practice in Bro! Escorts are for figuring things out and learning. You are Young and single! KNOCK EM ALL DOWN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285492504

Japan may be better for you than Thailand because of your race. The Japanese currency has taken a dump recently too so things are cheaper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285491470

dcpimpin12 wrote:

New1inch wrote: So in my life Ive only been with 1 and 1/2 of girls and I\'m 27. I say half because my second girlfriend only let me fuck her once the entire time we was together and I didn\'t finish at all, so it don\'t even count. My first girlfriend we had sex ALL the time but i was usually hard for me to finish because I couldn\'t feel her sometimes. Anyway Im definitely going to make a FULL transformation for myself in 2015 body, mind and Dick. My question is, do you guys think its pathetic to hire multiple escorts to get my rocks off? Plus it would be practice for me since they don\'t care if I\'m satisfying them, as long as I\'m paying.

I been thinking of this for a long time. I\'m so afraid of sex because I don\'t want to be embarrassed. But if Im fucking escorts all the time I think I would grow numb to it eventually. Plus I really need to up my numbers in the sex department because I know its plenty of less attractive guys that fucked more chicks than I have. My thing was is that I live in the US and prostitution is illegal. BUT Ive recently joined a pay site that reviews escorts in the area and lets you know before hand if your wasting your money. I kinda like the site and looking forward to maybe getting one this friday.. If I do I will share details here.

But I wanted to know honestly from you guys if this is a dumb move? Im just tired of not getting pussy and I just don\'t wanna be nice and spend drinks on someone and not know for sure if I\'m going to get the Pune that night. Right now in my mind I just want sex and need to up my number and gain confidence. Thanks in advance. All opinions welcomed.



I just hope u don\'t get caught and get arrested. over here where I live the cops are hot around where the street walkers are. I always want to pick one up but always paranoid of the cops. I\'ve seen so many innocent men get arrested for that over here. they should just make prostitution legal. I mean some guys just don\'t have luck with pussy so what do they expect them to do? rape? I mean forreal forreal if prostitution was legal there would be more control over child prostitution. because everything would be legal and u would need to be over 18 or 21 to prostitute. that would be the law in a perfect world.


DC Im not looking to sleaze on the side of the streets looking for hookers.. lol.. This isn\'t the 90s dude.. lol... Im taking online and escorts service. Prostitutes with multiple reviews then I look up the johns to see if they have reviewed multiple others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285491458

jimmyjames wrote: Save up your money and take a trip t the Philippines or Thailand especially because plane tickets are way cheaper with the low oil prices. You can get a round trip for 800-900. Anyways, those girls know how to please and there are some gorgeous women. The same looking woman and age could charge 300 in the states for an hour. There you can have 4-5 different girls for that. Or have a threesome and really get your confidence up. I suggest saving $2500 and going on a vacation of a lifetime. You boost your numbers past 10 and come back with more confidence in the bedroom. I

went when I was 26 years old and had the sexiest 19 year old \"gf\" for 4 days and I only gave her 200 besides taking her jet skiing, dinner, and doing fun things with her. She didn\'t even ask for money when I had to leave, I had to force it to her when I left because I know she needs it more than me. I think she liked me because I was young and not disgusting like many guys I saw roaming around. Anyways its way better than an escort in the states that demands that money upfront and makes it feel too much like a purchase then rushes you. Go to Thailand bro and have a few GF\'s for a couple of weeks and reboot your brain.


Thanks man.. Im actually considering this now because $2500 will be a breeze for me..The prices i see on back page are steep. Willing to pay $150 from time to time but n more than that. I may have to hit you up later with some suggestions on locations. Is it legal there.. Also do you have any idea how they receive african americans there? Im black, but I\'m definitely NOT a stereotypical black guy you see in movies and rap videos. Im educated and actually like to speak proper english. I do slang sometimes but only when needed.. lol... I can\'t wait to go now.. I never been out of the US so PMMA will be my first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285489295

well a lot o the girls in those countries are under age. so no security who is what age. I know that happens here too but not as much as those countries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285488630

Well, going to Thailand would be ideal! I actually was there for a month an year ago ,and it is a male paradise!
It is a great experience for men who are brainwashed by the western culture . Let\'s give you am example. When I was there I observed the differences in the culture and witnessing this had a liberating potential unfold on me. For instance , one day while walking on the street I saw a couple. The female was with Asian background but brought and fostered in the west. Her boyfriend was walking behind her , pulling her suitcases and having a couple of bags dangling around his neck. The female walked ahead of him and would give him instructions every now and then. Then I compared this with a local couple where the Thai man walked ahead of his wife who was following several steps behind him and carried the bags with the groceries for him.
I am not saying that either example is best but the discrepancy between the east and the west was so well depicted that it had an illuminating effect.
Once in Thailand , you easily loose your shyness and gain confidence because men are respected and this is imbedded in the social stratum.
Go to the islands - Samui , Panian etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285487858

I agree with saving for a trip to thailand. As said above, you may pay $300 in the states for a rushed session, or you can find an unrushed experience for $30 in thailand. Or you can just hang out in the bars and flirt, only having to pay for cheap beers.

Thoughts on escorts? We are all paying for it, one way or another. Just keep your head straight and realize they are treating you well so that you will pay more. There is no love going on...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285485894

New1inch wrote: So in my life Ive only been with 1 and 1/2 of girls and I\'m 27. I say half because my second girlfriend only let me fuck her once the entire time we was together and I didn\'t finish at all, so it don\'t even count. My first girlfriend we had sex ALL the time but i was usually hard for me to finish because I couldn\'t feel her sometimes. Anyway Im definitely going to make a FULL transformation for myself in 2015 body, mind and Dick. My question is, do you guys think its pathetic to hire multiple escorts to get my rocks off? Plus it would be practice for me since they don\'t care if I\'m satisfying them, as long as I\'m paying.

I been thinking of this for a long time. I\'m so afraid of sex because I don\'t want to be embarrassed. But if Im fucking escorts all the time I think I would grow numb to it eventually. Plus I really need to up my numbers in the sex department because I know its plenty of less attractive guys that fucked more chicks than I have. My thing was is that I live in the US and prostitution is illegal. BUT Ive recently joined a pay site that reviews escorts in the area and lets you know before hand if your wasting your money. I kinda like the site and looking forward to maybe getting one this friday.. If I do I will share details here.

But I wanted to know honestly from you guys if this is a dumb move? Im just tired of not getting pussy and I just don\'t wanna be nice and spend drinks on someone and not know for sure if I\'m going to get the Pune that night. Right now in my mind I just want sex and need to up my number and gain confidence. Thanks in advance. All opinions welcomed.



I just hope u don\'t get caught and get arrested. over here where I live the cops are hot around where the street walkers are. I always want to pick one up but always paranoid of the cops. I\'ve seen so many innocent men get arrested for that over here. they should just make prostitution legal. I mean some guys just don\'t have luck with pussy so what do they expect them to do? rape? I mean forreal forreal if prostitution was legal there would be more control over child prostitution. because everything would be legal and u would need to be over 18 or 21 to prostitute. that would be the law in a perfect world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285485308

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Save up your money and take a trip t the Philippines or Thailand especially because plane tickets are way cheaper with the low oil prices. You can get a round trip for 800-900. Anyways, those girls know how to please and there are some gorgeous women. The same looking woman and age could charge 300 in the states for an hour. There you can have 4-5 different girls for that. Or have a threesome and really get your confidence up. I suggest saving $2500 and going on a vacation of a lifetime. You boost your numbers past 10 and come back with more confidence in the bedroom. I

went when I was 26 years old and had the sexiest 19 year old \"gf\" for 4 days and I only gave her 200 besides taking her jet skiing, dinner, and doing fun things with her. She didn\'t even ask for money when I had to leave, I had to force it to her when I left because I know she needs it more than me. I think she liked me because I was young and not disgusting like many guys I saw roaming around. Anyways its way better than an escort in the states that demands that money upfront and makes it feel too much like a purchase then rushes you. Go to Thailand bro and have a few GF\'s for a couple of weeks and reboot your brain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285484384

philo wrote: Hulk, Why the real world ? Dating escort girls is still the real world ... If you go on a date , you would still need to pay for te drinks, dinner or whatever it might be. This is the social norm and set up expectations which inhibit our society , no? So , I disagree with you that an escort girl is not part of the real world ... They are all real


Have to agree with you again... I think I mentioned this earlier, I rather just pay the money and know I\'m definitely having sex than pay for a date with possibility of blue Balls at night.. It may sound dirty, but I\'m just looking to bust with NSA fun. I wish I could get this for free but it seems impossible to find decent girls thats DTF with NSA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285484372

philo wrote: Hi , I find it easier to unload with an escort girl. Basically the idea is that there is a lot of stress and pressure in the times we live. We are constantly competing and comparing and create imago start obsessions which provoke insanity and make us wonder in dead end loops. Basically, I am saying an escort girl if good in her job, she would know how to help you relax and maybe even show you things that would benefit you in the long term. I doubt your Dick is the problem, more or less it could be a dismorphic self image and impaired confidence... I was married for a long time and after it was over I felt like castrated with low libido and no self confidence. I started dating pretty much everything which had a vsgina , was slim, young and willing to engage in sexual activities with me. Needless to say, I started calling escort girls ... Sometimes it was good, other times it was rushed , still other times the girl would actually have the instinctual need to please men and this would be te greatest! Soon enough , I would find myself in positions which initially I thought I would never be able to get ... I got obsessed and started reading on sex and tantra etc. My advise to you would be go and have fun for YOURSELF! STop thinking if you please her or not , stop thinking if you are the best or bring her to an orgasm... Think of yourself and be selfish while also make sure that you enjoy the activity and prolong it ... I find it a play between two people. Sometimes there is no chemistry , other times it would feel as if her vagina was made for you ... Just be brother!


I agree with you bro. Thats exactly what i was thinking. Im just not in the mood to try and please anyone right now.. Im just looking to work on my moves and get my own nut without having to worry if she came or enjoyed it because I\'m not looking to care. Thats why escorts would be perfect for this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285483837

philo wrote: Hulk,
Why the real world ? Dating escort girls is still the real world ... If you go on a date , you would still need to pay for te drinks, dinner or whatever it might be. This is the social norm and set up expectations which inhibit our society , no?
So , I disagree with you that an escort girl is not part of the real world ... They are all real


Yea but it\'s like shooting fish in a barrel bro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285483830

Hulk,
Why the real world ? Dating escort girls is still the real world ... If you go on a date , you would still need to pay for te drinks, dinner or whatever it might be. This is the social norm and set up expectations which inhibit our society , no?
So , I disagree with you that an escort girl is not part of the real world ... They are all real

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285483802

Hi ,
I find it easier to unload with an escort girl. Basically the idea is that there is a lot of stress and pressure in the times we live. We are constantly competing and comparing and create imago start obsessions which provoke insanity and make us wonder in dead end loops.
Basically, I am saying an escort girl if good in her job, she would know how to help you relax and maybe even show you things that would benefit you in the long term. I doubt your Dick is the problem, more or less it could be a dismorphic self image and impaired confidence...
I was married for a long time and after it was over I felt like castrated with low libido and no self confidence. I started dating pretty much everything which had a vsgina , was slim, young and willing to engage in sexual activities with me. Needless to say, I started calling escort girls ... Sometimes it was good, other times it was rushed , still other times the girl would actually have the instinctual need to please men and this would be te greatest!
Soon enough , I would find myself in positions which initially I thought I would never be able to get ...
I got obsessed and started reading on sex and tantra etc.
My advise to you would be go and have fun for YOURSELF! STop thinking if you please her or not , stop thinking if you are the best or bring her to an orgasm... Think of yourself and be selfish while also make sure that you enjoy the activity and prolong it ...
I find it a play between two people. Sometimes there is no chemistry , other times it would feel as if her vagina was made for you ... Just be brother!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your thoughts on escorts 9 years 5 months ago #1285483771

It\'s your money. Who are we to judge? Get your experience and confidence up and then go get\'m in the real world bro.

You do you, let everybody else do themselves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.