Services of Interest to PhalloBoard Members:
The P-Long Protocol: The first and only clinically proven protocol to naturally increase the size of your manhood without surgery or cosmetic fillers. Based on the six-month results of the P-Long Study, healthy men gained almost a full inch of erect penile length (on average) and almost half an inch in girth. Results will vary based on a number of factors.
100 Park Place Ste 140
San Ramon, CA 94583
Other Forms of Contact:
Welcome to the board BrandeisMD! It's always good to see more providers and more research being done in this field. A couple questions:
1) Can men who've had fillers still perform this protocol?
2) Can you explain more about how the measurements were taken? The website says: "Penile length and Girth measurements were obtained using at-home photography of an Erect penis with maximal tumescence. Measurements were obtained at baseline and at monthly intervals x 6 months." Were these photos taken with a ruler? Was a computer program used to estimate the length? Were measurements bone pressed or non? Was the Erection angle relative to the body consistent? An Erection pointed downward will measure longer than one that's perpendicular. How do you know the photos were taken at maximal tumescence? Is it possible what appears to be an increase in length was actually just stronger erections?
3) Phallosan and RestoreX have both published studies showing similar gains over a six month treatment without the use of PRP or NO boosters. Why do the researchers believe their protocol is more effective?
1. Yes you can perform this protocol if you have fillers. Using an ultrasound helps guide the platelet injection even when there are fillers or fat in place
2. Measurements were taken by men at home with a full Erection using a standard ruler and tape measure for Girth. Men were given the option of bone press or non-bone press as long as they did it the same way each time. I don't think that you get 0.8 inches of length on average just from harder erections in men with normal erectile function at baseline. In men with ED, that may be the case, but these men had normal erectile function
3. RestoreX length gains were in Peyronie's patients who were receiving Xiaflex. That is a different situation. And they did not measure Girth or function.
The Phallosan study was from 2005 and required participants to wear their device TEN hours a DAY! Most people do not have jobs where they can wear a bulky device on their penis for TEN hours a day for SIX months! We achieve the same or better results with 1.5 hours a day.
4. We are continuing to follow our patients but I have not gone through the data yet. I am busy getting the P-Long paper ready to publish.
5. The cost for six months of P-Long including the equipment is 5-6k
1) In your opinion does it necessarily have to be the restoreX traction device and specific vacuum pump recommended in order to see results? Or would a traction device and pump of my choice be just as fine as long as the minimal instructions of the routine are followed? For instance, would an all day stretcher and say maybe a Leluv pump be just as sufficient in your opinion?
2) Also would everyday L-Citrullune supplements suffice as opposed to the specific ones sold in the package?