Messaged 7 in my city that work with spine.
I hardly have any hope. Seems like mumbo jumbo esoterics to me - not even people on the internet see the spine as a reason for erectile dysfunction.
And even if it was i am highly skeptical that a physical therapist can do something about it.
I asked the 7 if there is any hope, let\'s see what they say.
Although I do have a not normal spine, i have a hollow back.
In my journal currently planning next round - just filling holes, and also:
1. I want to fill PMMA between the bump and the base. Cause i think then the bump cannot be pushed back and gives more stability to the whole thing.
Also: I want to put on esl40 pulling it softly upwards in first 3 days - so the PMMA in this area forms in this state -> Idea is that it makes the penis point more upwards and helps with my erections
I told him about filler,
he obviously knew about it already.
I was surprised. He never touched my penis before.
He never asked more, i said filler with metacrill.
He said the pain had nothing to do with that filler.
But that that pain actually is caused by the spinal chord, it\'s a \'wrong nerve\'.
He said it\'s the same cause as my weak Erection.
I should go to physiotherapist (that\'s not a psychotherapist)
number22 wrote: what kindof pain, Dream, describe it please? is it burning, fiery, throbby? is it intermittent or persistent? is it when you touch, or does it not matter if you touch it? when you feel with your hands where the pain is, is there something there, like a nodule, a bump, a something? i think there is a chance it could be pmma nudging onto a nerve, for example.
- Penis flaccid in everyday life i nearly never feel any pain
- Pressing penis in all areas - in upper left area i feel it a bit more
- When semi-hard jerking myself up, it hurts a bit when the skin goes over the upper left area
- When totally hard it doesn\'t hurt anymore
- I think it got better over the last months
- Dr N said pain will go away at some point if it\'s not red on the skin outside, it\'s not
- I\'ll go to an urologist, but it\'s a while to the date
what kindof pain, Dream, describe it please? is it burning, fiery, throbby? is it intermittent or persistent? is it when you touch, or does it not matter if you touch it? when you feel with your hands where the pain is, is there something there, like a Nodule, a bump, a something? i think there is a chance it could be PMMA nudging onto a nerve, for example.
Too many Dr.N\'s patients with complications. She have a legit chance to become a \"new Elist\". Is it a coincidence or she just don\'t give a fuck about quality and safety anymore?Definitely need a new PMMA doc in Europe.