PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: first timer pmma in march.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294800611

Fabricldn wrote:
How pathetic you are to defend yourself you make something as horrible as that up. You\'re a disgusting piece of shit Santi.

Goodbye.

you don\'t have common sense disgusting piece of shit Fabricldn. Only option you have to be butch
By dumb ass doctor no wonder is not approved in USA is not safe can\'t even read forum topic right way

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294688045

Jose1993santiago wrote: thank you it seems like I cannot find any help from here or what the risk of this PMMA so I\'m going to go natural good luck to other


Seriously? This just shows that you have not even looked for this information because it is readily available and plentiful on this board.
Best of luck to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294686883

hoddle10 wrote: Stay natural.

thank you it seems like I cannot find any help from here or what the risk of this PMMA so I\'m going to go natural good luck to other

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294686537

Jose1993santiago wrote: oh by the way it was big because she was not arouse. and my Girth was bigger and longer than him. it just the head was thicker it was force and she gave it up and never said anything so light rape action since she went to his house for one intention that when bad after 7 year to find out after some molly party time. so my guess i am not getting any advice on this PMMA stuff but feel like i not getting any information at all. just want to know the risk involve so i can make the right choice.

[/QUOTE]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294684725

Jose1993santiago wrote: oh by the way it was big because she was not arouse. and my Girth was bigger and longer than him. it just the head was thicker it was force and she gave it up and never said anything so light rape action since she went to his house for one intention that when bad after 7 year to find out after some molly party time. so my guess i am not getting any advice on this PMMA stuff but feel like i not getting any information at all. just want to know the risk involve so i can make the right choice.

[/QUOTE]

With all due respect, the information you are asking for, meaning what complications are possible are already here.

Read read read........ 100\'s of patient progress reports with 1000\'s of pages of every possible outcome. Some great some not so good. The good ones are fortunate, the not so good ones are unfortunate for their dicks have taken years to recover.

Some of the success stories look good asthetically but have bumps and nodules that can be felt, they don\'t whine about them for they are overall very happy. Some of the guys complain about the bumps ridges and nodules and are ok overall. Some guys hate the bumps ridges and nodules and hate their results.

Some guys have had to have the PMMA removed, developed curvatures, have hugs lumps, some guys hqve had multiple surgeries and procedures to correct the penis post PMMA.

Either way read read read and read some more.

With a Dick as big as yours I personally think that the risk is not worth it. But I\'m not in your head. Vaginal tightening or rejuvenation is a much better option IMHO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294682591

Sperm is generated and matures in two to three months but repleted in a few ejaculations. Fuck several times a day for a week and afterwards you can\'t cum because there\'s no more sperm! Forcing it causes hypertrophy of the testes and probably the prostrate, the ejaculate being just water or whatever might be tipped-in in a waterish seminal fluid.

Anyone wants to know about the risks of PMMA, about 10% versus 30%, etc.? He spends some time reading and searching through the forum with his own idiosyncracies and parameters of research at hand.

I think this is just another shit-arse thread ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294682345

oh by the way it was big because she was not arouse. and my Girth was bigger and longer than him. it just the head was thicker it was force and she gave it up and never said anything so light rape action since she went to his house for one intention that when bad after 7 year to find out after some molly party time. so my guess i am not getting any advice on this PMMA stuff but feel like i not getting any information at all. just want to know the risk involve so i can make the right choice.

[/QUOTE]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294682242

i work part time so pay is good not greedy over here and she is a stay home mother
i meet her at middle school from there it took off we have keep track also my session is longer than 30 min some time 1 or 2 hr, days off is all day so children are at grandmothers house.
me and wife are true nympho and the affair was one-night involuntary force and got polygraph done
so she is not lying so my 600 buck was put into a good used. other than that we all are wired differently.so just got done with my morning session 50 min.

Mustang2020 wrote:
sex 4 times a day, seven times a week yet she cheated on you for 7 years? Not every day you read about a case like this. if each session lasts 30 min, you have jobs, 4 kids, when you have time to eat? LOL. Very unusual....

Is that her in your photo? She looks small from the outside.

Your wife has had 4 kids and she does not believe she is getting big? It is easier and safer for her to get \"tightened\" than you getting PMMA with all its risks.

Anyway, you wanting to get bigger has nothing to do with your natural size, it has to do with your marital life and a cheating wife for 7 years.

20,609 sex sessions comes out to be about 20 years considering her period days off, so something needs to be recalculated I guess.

Your wife has had a 7 year relationship with a bigger man so she must have had over 5,000 extra sex sessions? Have you asked her about this?

You guys make me envious of how much sex you have had...I may have had a few hundreds in my life

Good luck with your decisions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294678174

Jose1993santiago wrote: i just want to gain more friction since my wife get arouse it get wider but not much.
she had 4 kid and since she had an affair with a guy that she regret but gave me detail and said to me that it was stretching and painful but good at same time this is a 7 yr affair. i just found out last December\'s 2016. all because she feel guity then my ego kick in. i could have left her with 2 kid back then in 2010 and find a new one.she had fear don\'t know why. but then 7-year pass i ended up with 2 more kid and she tell me now. she orgasm every time so we have sex 4 time a day 7 day straight in our last 17 year we have been together. i told her about PMMA but she agreed easily. here is the thing she does not want to agreed she getting loose. when she hit orgasm because i had abuse her pussy.me and my wife had sex still counting 20,609


sex 4 times a day, seven times a week yet she cheated on you for 7 years? Not every day you read about a case like this. if each session lasts 30 min, you have jobs, 4 kids, when you have time to eat? LOL. Very unusual....

Is that her in your photo? She looks small from the outside.

Your wife has had 4 kids and she does not believe she is getting big? It is easier and safer for her to get \"tightened\" than you getting PMMA with all its risks.

Anyway, you wanting to get bigger has nothing to do with your natural size, it has to do with your marital life and a cheating wife for 7 years.

20,609 sex sessions comes out to be about 20 years considering her period days off, so something needs to be recalculated I guess.

Your wife has had a 7 year relationship with a bigger man so she must have had over 5,000 extra sex sessions? Have you asked her about this?

You guys make me envious of how much sex you have had...I may have had a few hundreds in my life

Good luck with your decisions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294678089

Reklaw wrote: @mike81 You been serious?

i was like what then i lmaol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294678050

i just want to gain more friction since my wife get arouse it get wider but not much.
she had 4 kid and since she had an affair with a guy that she regret but gave me detail and said to me that it was stretching and painful but good at same time this is a 7 yr ago affair. i just found out last December\'s 2016. all because she feel guity then my ego kick in. i could have left her with 2 kid back then in 2010 and find a new one.she had fear don\'t know why. but then 7-year pass i ended up with 2 more kid and she tell me now. she orgasm every time so we have sex 4 time a day 7 day straight in our last 17 year we have been married and 22 year since she was 12yr old i was 13. i told her about PMMA but she agreed easily. here is the thing she does not want to agreed she getting loose. when she hit orgasm because i had abuse her pussy.me and my wife had sex still counting 20,609

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294676721

You are uncut, make sure you know the risks involved with PMMA.

What made you decide to go for PMMA? Some one commented on your size?

Listen to H10....but then again, many haven\'t....LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294675014

@mike81
You been serious?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294674945

I disagree. Get as much 30% as you possibly can and then when Dr.C says you\'ve reached your limit, ask for a little more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first timer pmma in march. 5 years 9 months ago #1294674914

Stay natural.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.