PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: PMMA vs Bellafill?

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1297971950

Cashew wrote: Thanks for helping out with the research guys I appreciate it. Mirza is canceled out with all the bad reviews and feedback so I won\'t be going to him. On the other hand Heller also did not have inspiring reviews on yelp but he did receive good reviews on the realself website which pops up first on google. When I was reading some of Hellers reviews on realself I saw one that said .5cc of juverderm and they were disappointed. I don\'t know if that person got the juverderm for PE or not but obviously .5cc is way too little. Indiano says Heller injects 10cc of juverderm and Bellafill for about 3,000 or macrolane and Bellafill for 2,000. Doesn\'t Dr C use something like 20cc of PMMA. I read somewhere that 20cc is the amount that is optimal. That may be the reason why Dr C gives such thick results. He pumps you full of product and it\'s cheaper lol but who knows the quality of Lennea Safe. It kind of makes sense now as far as pricing goes. Dr C does 20cc of lennea safe for about 3,000 for first round but the price goes down for the second and third round. No wonder why people are getting such thick results. You would have to pay almost double that price if you wanted to get those results from Heller. Although the Bellafill/juverderm or Bellafill/macrolane mix may be a better quality product then the lennea safe. Maybe Hellers mix doesn\'t lump up as much do to the juverderm or macrolane. I need to do more research on macrolane vs juverderm I wonder why juverderm is more expensive. I\'m also curious how many CCs of Bellafill out of that 10cc you get. It sounds like a .5 Bellafill and .5 juverderm mix. I also wonder if Heller reduces the price after the first round. 20cc of Bellafill would probably clump up like crazy. If your getting .5 Belladerm with Heller you would have to get 4 rounds just to get the permanent effects of 1 round of 20cc PMMA with Dr C plus you have the option to get the 30%. It seems if you want cheap and thick results Dr C is the one to go to I\'m just not sure about Lennea safe.


Dr C charges the same $3000 for the second round. Not sure about cost if it\'s just a touch up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294569631

  • ll
  • ll's Avatar
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 132
  • Thank you received: 0

sexy beast wrote:
i don\'t know, we had this training last week and the P.A-C that was doing the training said she new a fellow P.A. that was using Bellafill with success, if we find out i\'m sure we could get some good info from him.

Fernau lists Bellafill as one of the injectables on his site but there is no mention of PE procedures.

~LL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294569580

Is it James Fernau?


i don\'t know, we had this training last week and the P.A-C that was doing the training said she new a fellow P.A. that was using Bellafill with success, if we find out i\'m sure we could get some good info from him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294560088

sexy beast wrote: there is a PA. in pittsburgh that is using Bellafill at his clinic and has been doing so for a few years, i\'m trying to find out where he is located...


Is it James Fernau?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294555565

there is a PA. in pittsburgh that is using Bellafill at his clinic and has been doing so for a few years, i\'m trying to find out where he is located...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294552868

Hunky dory was the one who got all this info for us. I have no clue why he mixes it but that\'s just what he does. He offers 10cc of both bellafil and juverderm or bellafil and macrolane not sure how much percentage it is but im sure since he mixes it that its mostly HA then PMMA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294552603

chester wrote:
You\'re \"covered\" how exactly? What makes you think that just because a doctor is in the U.S. you have special safeguards? The only one who is truly \"covered\" is the U.S -based doctor, with special insurance and lawyers against lawsuits.

As for Linnea Safe, Metacrill, etc, that has been a point of concern for me since the manufacturing plant research surfaced here (I forget the researcher who posted this great data at the moment). Shit looked shady as fk. It looked like the kinda place you imagine a Boss Hogg-lookin\' fella sitting behind a desk eating fried chicken. While the technical skill and expertise of the injector is paramount, the quality and integrity of the PMMA product is essential. Who\'s regulating them? Are they following any rules or regulations? Are they following hygienic protocols? Have they recently decided to save 20% by purchasing ingredients in China? And if so, would they be alerting the public to that effect? These are all important questions that American manufacturers would have a governing body to answer to. Non-American, not so much. PMMA might have a long history of usage in the body but product integrity may differ from product to product, or even from month to month...who could say otherwise?


You have a point, I guess the only benefit is that the doctor is nearby and not all the way on the other side of the country and I can see him easier for touch ups and if I have any questions. I noticed that there are 3 doctors in the US that are mentioned on PhalloBoards, Dr Heller, Mirza, and Loria.

The only doctor that I haven\'t heard anything bad about is Heller but I\'m going to do a search on PhalloBoards because I remember seeing a big thread with his name. On top of that Mirza and Loria have little to no reviews and the ones they do have are bad and they have no pictures. Heller has pictures of fat transfers and alloderm, none on the Belladerm/juverderm result pictures I\'m aware of but adleast he has pictures and he\'s a known surgeon.

You have a point about the quality of the product which makes me think. The picture of the Linnea safe facility posted here looked really bad on the outside. I wouldn\'t be surprised if they imported the product from china, isn\'t products in South America always cheaper for a reason, no offense.

Bellafill maybe a much better quality product and I heard good things about juverderm. Not only that, it\'s a different product all together derived from different sources. PMMA is all microspheres and Belladerm is bovine derived with like 10% PMMA. I understand that Belladerm clumps up and why Heller mixes it with juverderm. That combination just might be better because your getting the permanent and non permanent aspect.

Who knows maybe the fact that Belladerm is bovine derived means it comes from cows and is more natural but I\'m no expert it\'s just my speculation. I would like to know where Heller gets his product from and if he mixes it in front of the patient. I read that when asked where he got the Belladerm from he said he didn\'t know and said to ask the nurse which is kind of strange.

Yes I also thought the same if the product differs month to month and if the quality is better the month before but you get unlucky getting this months bad batch, interesting.



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294552212

Cashew wrote: I\'m getting the permanent solution of Bellafill which is an FDA approved product and I\'m covered if anything happens because he\'s a doctor in the US and I\'m covered if anything bad happens and can see him much more easily if complications arise.


You\'re \"covered\" how exactly? What makes you think that just because a doctor is in the U.S. you have special safeguards? The only one who is truly \"covered\" is the U.S -based doctor, with special insurance and lawyers against lawsuits.

As for Linnea Safe, Metacrill, etc, that has been a point of concern for me since the manufacturing plant research surfaced here (I forget the researcher who posted this great data at the moment). Shit looked shady as fk. It looked like the kinda place you imagine a Boss Hogg-lookin\' fella sitting behind a desk eating fried chicken. While the technical skill and expertise of the injector is paramount, the quality and integrity of the PMMA product is essential. Who\'s regulating them? Are they following any rules or regulations? Are they following hygienic protocols? Have they recently decided to save 20% by purchasing ingredients in China? And if so, would they be alerting the public to that effect? These are all important questions that American manufacturers would have a governing body to answer to. Non-American, not so much. PMMA might have a long history of usage in the body but product integrity may differ from product to product, or even from month to month...who could say otherwise?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294551033

I see now so the getting 100% Bellafill tends to lump up makes sense. I\'m not actually sure how much 10cc is and how thick it would get me on the first round. Is there options to get higher volumes like 10,20,30 percent kind of thing or is it a steady mix? Is it pre mixed or does Heller mix it in front of you?

I saw Dr Mirza reviews and he didn\'t have much but the reviews he did have were mostly bad. Dr Heller had a lot more reviews and they were pretty consistently good which is a good sign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294542001

\"BEWARE..his office was like some back room abortion clinic. Very, very weird and scary. He was about the strangest doctor I have ever encountered. His so-called Botox is not genuine. It did not work and when I called him he said I needed an education on Botox. Please do not throw your money away, even if it seems like a good deal. It is all saline. I still have my forehead wrinkles after 3 weeks. This guy is a fraud!\"

Reviews about mirza on yelp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294541488

Its 2,950 for 10cc of juverderm and bellafil and 1,950 for 10cc of macrolane and bellafil. These prices are from 2015 so he could have raised them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294541482

Cashew wrote:
Thank you for the fast response Indiano. Dr Heller was the other doctor I had in mind but I wasn\'t sure. I will consider Heller over Mirza I did not know Mirza mixes the Bellafill. Although I\'m curious, what does Mirza mix with the Bellafill? Isn\'t it the same thing because Heller mixes it as well? You say Heller mixes Bellafill with juverderm and macrolane. Which one is the better mix of the two? Is it bad or good that he\'s mixing it at all? Why does he mix a non permanent juverderm with Bellafill? Is getting 100% Bellafill without mixing it with something bad? Why do people praise Dr C so much if he doesn\'t use an FDA approved product? Why not just simply go to Heller?

I\'m sorry I can\'t view the picture. Is there a link or should I just google Heller.


Its unclear what mirza mixes the bellafil with. Alot of ppl said that they got bellafil and it absorbed in a week, which doesnt make sense since Bellafill is permanent. He might not even giving ppl actual bellafil. Heller doesnt offer bellafil only bc he says it lumps up more so he just offers it with macrolane or juverderm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294539054

indiano123 wrote:
Mirza mixes his filler and he will have it already opened waiting on the desk. Hes suppose to take it out the fridge and open it not have already opened before u get there. Hes a fraud. Heller mixes bellafil and juverderm and bellafil and macrolane. Go with heller he has better reviews then mirza.


Thank you for the fast response Indiano. Dr Heller was the other doctor I had in mind but I wasn\'t sure. I will consider Heller over Mirza I did not know Mirza mixes the Bellafill. Although I\'m curious, what does Mirza mix with the Bellafill? Isn\'t it the same thing because Heller mixes it as well? You say Heller mixes Bellafill with juverderm and macrolane. Which one is the better mix of the two? Is it bad or good that he\'s mixing it at all? Why does he mix a non permanent juverderm with Bellafill? Is getting 100% Bellafill without mixing it with something bad? Why do people praise Dr C so much if he doesn\'t use an FDA approved product? Why not just simply go to Heller?

I\'m sorry I can\'t view the picture. Is there a link or should I just google Heller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294538885

His price list from 2015. It could be more money now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA vs Bellafill? 5 years 10 months ago #1294538866

Cashew wrote: Why do some people on this board believe that doctors in the United States who offer Bellafill enhancement are not legit and say none of them offer a permanent solution besides Dr. C? Isn\'t Bellafill a permanent filler and FDA approved?

I understand that Dr. C is experienced and offers permanent solutions but he\'s in TJ Mexico. To be honest that raises a lot of red flags for me. If he\'s so good why isn\'t he doing it in the United States with FDA approved Bellafill? To be fair I do believe he\'s a legit and experienced doctor who knows what he\'s doing with PMMA. But the only thing that\'s worrying me is the fact he\'s in TJ Mexico using a non FDA approved product and with the Liniasafe facility looking very sketchy.

What if something goes wrong and I can\'t do anything about it because he\'s in another country and I\'m not covered? What\'s the difference in going to Dr. Mirza for Bellafill and ask to see him open the package in front of me? I\'m getting the permanent solution of Bellafill which is an FDA approved product and I\'m covered if anything happens because he\'s a doctor in the US and I\'m covered if anything bad happens and can see him much more easily if complications arise. Plus I did a google search and reviews said that PhalloBoards are biased and praise Dr. C. When I googled Dr. C he actually received bad reviews even though his work on here looks very good.

All things aside I would not go to Dr. Loria because he uses his own concoction of silikon. But what\'s stopping me from going to Dr. Mirza if he opens a package of Bellafill in front of me while he also has good reviews on this board which is biased torwards Dr C? If Dr. Mirza injects a little bit of Bellafill at a time isn\'t that better than getting filled with product so you can gage how your body reacts to it?


Mirza mixes his filler and he will have it already opened waiting on the desk. Hes suppose to take it out the fridge and open it not have already opened before u get there. Hes a fraud. Heller mixes bellafil and juverderm and bellafil and macrolane. Go with heller he has better reviews then mirza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2