PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Attention "Rifflair"

Attention "Rifflair" 6 years 7 months ago #1291979340

Firstly, I am creating a new thread because Astrix1981 requested we not hijack his thread (and rightly so)...Sorry Astrix1981

Rifflair
This is what you wrote...your first ever post to the board. It\'s in response to a negative comment about Dr. Elist.

Post number 1 by \"Rifflair\"
\"He has 27 patents to his name, and is employed by multiple medical research companies. I am all for sharing your opinions and insights, but any criticism that seems to go to such extremes that result in doctors being perceived as incompetent or lunatic should be at least supported by some proof. Reputation is extremely important in this field, I am pretty sure that thanks to this board Dr. Elist has lost at least 50 potential patients.
Please also take into consideration that what Dr. A has described in his patents currently has no scientific backing, using medicine used for erectile dysfunction and treatment of Peyronie disease for penis enlargement can lead to losing your medical license and livelihood due to malpractice.\"

There were multiple replies to Rifflair\'s post explaining why Dr. Elist deserves the notorious reputation he has on the board


And here is post #2 by Refflair
\"Damn, not to sound like a Dick here, but your reading comprehension is piss poor.
I am not defending Dr. Elist, these forums have proved that he is a butcher that should lose his license to operate his clinic. I am posting because I am highly concerned about someone trying to paint other doctors as incompetent and lunatic without providing any evidence.
Every criticism of Dr. A I\'ve seen always seemed like a shill, so please don\'t leave stuff like this unchallenged\"


I will not waste time explaining why this ( post #1) appears to be defending Dr. Elist because any person reading it could see why. But what does get under my skin is your attack on the members who replied as having \"poor reading comprehension\". So...have you even bothered reading the horror stories on this board regarding Dr. Elist and his implant? There are probably at least two or three dozen....And there are more than a few other doctors that have made their way on to the wall of shame (horrors) due to horrifically incompetent and immoral activities. These posts (accounts) are first-hand experiences with these doctors and are on this board to receive both support and to prevent others from making the same mistake as them.
One of the main benefits of this board is to get the word out...And when you say there is no evidence provided on the board, what the hell are you talking about? Countless personal accounts are not considered evidence?
And we don\'t only discredit physicians, we have just as many accounts of good and competent doctors...And no...we don\'t play favorites. The reason you can\'t find a positive post about Dr. Elist is because there are basically none... These posters either turn out to be shills for the doctor or the implant eventually had to be removed (usually within a year).


In summary

1. You are the one that appears to have poor reading comprehension...That is, if you have even bothered reading the threads that you are talking about.
2. And you also suffer from poor grammar (run-on sentences, poor punctuation, commas, periods, semi-colons, verb tense issues,and vocabulary (word choice issues... \"lunatic\")? Just saying.
3. Your writing style overall is very unclear (major clarity issues) and unfocused. At least five posters evidently misunderstood your intention(s), but instead of apologizing for the miscommunication and remedying the situation, you blame your readers for not understanding your points (in a very caustic manner I might add).
4. You wrote, \"Damn, not to sound like a Dick here\". You do sound like a \"Dick\".
5. I agree with your statement that Dr. Elist \"is a butcher and that he should lose his license\"..but aren\'t\' you doing the very thing with this statement that you are criticizing the forum for? In fact with this one sentence you are doing exactly the opposite of what you are telling us to do...Just saying (again).



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Attention "Rifflair" 6 years 7 months ago #1292020883

lol wtf is this even an issue that has its own threadI was defending Dr. A, he has 27 patents to his name and is employed at multiple companies researching drug delivery systems. I had a problem with Sizemic claiming that Dr. A is a lunatic that talks about aliens and Illuminati lizards, and saw it as an attempt to discredit Dr. A without any proof provided. This forum has a history of discrediting doctors like Elist, but they are backed up by photos to verify their accounts of their experience with said doctor. That was not the case with Sizemic, so I felt the need to call him out on it since I feel like that is not something somebody with such background and credibility as Dr.A would usually do. I said that his \"methods\" have no scientific backing as a possible explanation for him coming across as paranoid due to the fear of being prosecuted for malpractice or losing his license if Sizemic would end up being truthful.I haven\'t read your whole post because this is non-issue that should be deleted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Attention "Rifflair" 6 years 7 months ago #1292029144

I responded here: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sho...ount=90&forum=196666

Well, I was being truthful and here\'s photos I took when I was there... Dude think before you take on veterans of the forum. My account was 100% honest and truthful. Read the name on the wall. It\'s his office.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Attention "Rifflair" 6 years 7 months ago #1292029179

rifflair wrote: ... I said that his \"methods\" have no scientific backing as a possible explanation for him coming across as paranoid due to the fear of being prosecuted for malpractice or losing his license if Sizemic would end up being truthful.


Yes, he himself told me that \"big pharma\" / the government doesn\'t want him doing what he is doing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Attention "Rifflair" 6 years 7 months ago #1292029255

Here\'s my post from the other thread:

Sizemic wrote: I took it as this:

rifflair wrote: He has 27 patents to his name, and is employed by multiple medical research companies. I am all for sharing your opinions and insights, but any criticism that seems to go to such extremes that result in doctors being perceived as incompetent or lunatic should be at least supported by some proof. Reputation is extremely important in this field, I am pretty sure that thanks to this board Dr. Elist has lost at least 50 potential patients.Please also take into consideration that what Dr. A has described in his patents currently has no scientific backing, using medicine used for erectile dysfunction and treatment of Peyronie disease for penis enlargement can lead to losing your medical license and livelihood due to malpractice.


And this:

rifflair wrote: Damn, not to sound like a Dick here, but your reading comprehension is piss poor.I am not defending Dr. Elist, these forums have proved that he is a butcher that should lose his license to operate his clinic. I am posting because I am highly concerned about someone trying to paint other doctors as incompetent and lunatic without providing any evidence.Every criticism of Dr. A I\'ve seen always seemed like a shill, so please don\'t leave stuff like this unchallenged.


As backlash to what I wrote about Dr. A\'s eccentric nature and his 1.5 hour conversation with me about the Illuminati, \"Big Pharma, and aliens who secretly control the earth.

That\'s what I was referring to...

But like I said before, I\'m not saying he\'s a nut-case doctor or a quack (the mad scientist reference I made was more about his behaviour and the topic of discussion (which he chose to talk about...) and his manorisms during the appointment. I was not claiming he is \"incompetent\", I was saying he is a very eccentric / odd personality).

His intensions seem honest and I definitely do feel he\'s knowledgable in what he is doing. He\'s definitely seen it all as he didn\'t even bat an eye at my PMMA. He felt the fibrous tissue and warned me that he didn\'t think his methods would be all that effective for me for length (like he said to astrix). And kudos to him on that, instead of finding a longer needle to inject his chems into me, he was up-front that I probably wouldn\'t see much, if anything.

He is just VERY eccentric / odd. Everyone has their own beliefs. I was just giving my account of my odd appointment.

Edit: and I genuinely believe the accounts people have of gains using his method... I wish people could document it a little better though, but at this point I feel in my opinion his chem PE regimen likely has worked for many men to get length / Girth gains.

Edit 2: Sorry astrix to continue the sidelining of your thread. I just wanted to \"provide proof\" that my appointment actually happened... and that I\'m not a \"shill\" against Dr. A.


So yes, \"mad scientist\" was the wrong choice of words. He clearly has done a great deal of research and from what I can tell, never done anything dangerous with any patient. But it definitely was a very odd appointment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Attention "Rifflair" 6 years 7 months ago #1292031607

Sizemic is a PhalloBoards Veteran member with a longstanding history of straight forward posting, photo evidence, and indisputable honesty. He actually wrote to me a bit ago asking if he should share his conversation with Dr. A. He knew Dr. A\'s comments were radical, and arguably a red flag, but also knew that it may not necessarily affect the quality of his work. He was torn on whether to share the info and I felt that it was ultimately up to him (if I remember correctly). Eventually as the Dr. A content gained momentum again, he felt it was necessary to point out some peculiarities of the physician. This in no way suggests that Dr. A is incompetent or dishonest, only that he\'s not your conventional doctor. Had Sizemic bashed Dr. A and made allegations of wrong doing without evidence, then we\'d have a problem. But Sizemic did what he\'s always done: shared what he learned. Posted office photos. He actually took one for the team by setting an appointment up with Dr. A, and instead member rifflair has a problem with his comments. Unusual how a guy with no posting history comes to the forum to fiercely protect a controversial doctor. Not the first time that\'s happened. And member \"rifflair\" can even recite the number of patents this doctor has too, interesting.

Whatever the case, this has its own topic because member Astrix asked to desist from continuing this convo in his thread. Since it is a Moderator-created thread, sorry rifflair but it will not face deletion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Attention "Rifflair" 6 years 7 months ago #1292036027

rifflair wrote: lol wtf is this even an issue that has its own threadI was defending Dr. A, he has 27 patents to his name and is employed at multiple companies researching drug delivery systems. I had a problem with Sizemic claiming that Dr. A is a lunatic that talks about aliens and Illuminati lizards, and saw it as an attempt to discredit Dr. A without any proof provided. This forum has a history of discrediting doctors like Elist, but they are backed up by photos to verify their accounts of their experience with said doctor. That was not the case with Sizemic, so I felt the need to call him out on it since I feel like that is not something somebody with such background and credibility as Dr.A would usually do. I said that his \"methods\" have no scientific backing as a possible explanation for him coming across as paranoid due to the fear of being prosecuted for malpractice or losing his license if Sizemic would end up being truthful.I haven\'t read your whole post because this is non-issue that should be deleted.


Haven\'t read my whole post because it is a \"non-issue\" but complains about other people\'s \"reading comprehension\"? Lol , Your posts were caustic, confrontational, unclear, and..suspicious.
Sizemic is one of the most respected members on this board and has provided an enormous amount of information and support to its member.
You,on the other hand, have provided nothing but insult, irritation, and disruption....with your whopping 3 posts...You also have an irritating arrogance that makes me wish you would disappear from this board as fast as you appeared.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1