I am going for round 2 in a few weeks. I have about 4.5\" mseg/base and 4.25 neck... roughly. This was after 27cc of 10% that gave me about a .2-.5 gain (depending on the area). I really want to get to 5\" long term, which makes me think 30% is the way to go, but I am kinda concerned about the lumps and other issues with it. I am single & would be very self conscious about a lumpy penis.
I read a lot of logs, and it seems like 20% produced good results for people for a while...and the risk is lower...and I haven\'t really found the logs where people said they have had big problems with 20 (even though they stopped doing it overall) - though I found a few with 30. Below are my thoughts on the 2 concentrations. If you can weigh in here from your experience or from what you\'ve read, I would really appreciate it.
- Any imperfection is only multiplied 2x, not 3x.
- I had a Nodule and a ridge already. If these aren\'t broken up - or if they re-form...it will look even worse with 30. Wade said by passing the cannula through these areas, it will break them up - and the new collagen should not re-form the ridges, but PMMA has issues stimulating growth in the skin where the circ scar is. Also, they only do 10% there so the gap will be bigger.
- Anatomy isn\'t totally normal due to Peyronies surgery and ineffective treatments that left problems in the skin...this made it hard for PMMA to \"stick\" in certain places...though that was just initially. It settled okay after a week. A higher concentration might be worse.
- Less hard than 30% (?) I think this varies.
- The cost to go back for R3 is going to start pushing my budget limits...R4 is almost out of the question. This should give the most size, so that should make it somewhat final.
- I can have the procedure on a tuesday, and see Wade the next few days until I go home after the material is set on Friday. So, any lumps that start to form can be addressed, though I did this with 10% and still got a few things that weren\'t great.
- The gain I got from 10% at 27cc wasn\'t so great. 20% might not do much - again...especially on R2.
- Fewer repeated treatments & less trauma...probably will be done done at that round. Maybe I will have a touch up, but I\'d prefer it to be my last round.
- There is already a layer of 10% in there, so adding should be more even (though this was not the case with DingDong who was happy with 20 and then not happy with the 30 layer.)
- If there\'s something wrong with PMMA in the long run, I\'ll have less in my penis...though I think I already crossed the threshold by having any put in
- My ability to get back to TJ may be limited. This is TBD based on moving.
I think I\'m alone in this opinion, but the higher the concentration of PMMA the better. I really wish there was a 40% or 50% option. After having had PMMA for over a year, of almost all 30% I have noticed a little bit of softening which to me feels less. Natural than right after I had the procedures done.
Basically, I\'d say go 30% and never look back. Trust me you\'ll be happy once you do!
Thanks wingman - your results look really really good. I totally understand your recommendation! One thing I wanted to ask you - Do you have a little build up / ridge at your circ scar? That\'s almost exactly what I have - if I am seeing what I think I\'m seeing...though, it could be the lighting. (and regardless, still looks good) Anyway, I have a ridge right there with just 1 round of 10... that seems more pronounced, but they think they can break it up. So, I was just wondering if you dealt with that & if they tried to address it.
My other concern is my skin irregularity. This pic is Flaccid - and you can see the left side is full and normal, but the right side is not. I can\'t do anything about this because it\'s due to a skin injury (nothing to do with PE) - but its hard to get the PMMA to stick in there. Erect, it\'s not nearly as noticeable for now (and honestly I only care about Erect) - but with more PMMA, it might get more noticeable. In my log, you can see it\'s a little more bumpy on one side than the other, Erect.
To be honest, yeah I do have a ridge at the circ scar which I don\'t like. My retraction is not under control yet either. My Dick has actually pushed out a lot of the PMMA in the whole circ area. I want to try and avoid all 10% when I go in for another round. I really wish there was a higher concentration than 30% available.
I\'ll post a couple pics on my thread right now for you to see. My retraction actually makes me look uncircumcised a lot of times so I can\'t wait to get back in for a fill up!
Overall I\'m extremely happy with my Dick and would do this procedure again in a heartbeat. It has made me feel equal to other men out there where I used to feel very insecure and less of a man with my unaltered Dick.
I would go with 30 also. I had nodules where 10 was injected not 30. The 10 percent wasn\'t even noticeable for me and cause a ridge. Wish I went with all 30. I am holding strong at 3/4 Inch gain after 8 weeks. Nodules are almost gone as well. Good luck on rd 2