- Flaccid gains (around an Inch) have been reported to be noticable immediately.
- A fairly quick procedure under General Anaesthetic.
- If the surgeon opts for a scrotal incision the scar is barely visible.
- Theres a chance of retraction.
- There is rarely a noticable gain in Erect length without post-op stretching.
- Post-op stretching is usually recommended for atleast 6 months, around two weeks after the procedure has been performed.
- A pelvic incision is more visible but can still be hidden by pubic hair.
- Costs around '1800 to '5900 depending on who you go with.
- Costs barely anything, apart from the purchase of a suitable lubricant (if you want to do jelqs).
- Some men report 1-3 inches of EL after several years of stretching
- Many men injure themselves whilst doing manual PE.
- It\'s hard to know whether you\'re applying too much pressure (Jelqing) or pulling too hard when stretching, which can lead to injury.
- Gains vary wildly, many men report no gains at all.
stretching using weights or an ADS (All Day Stretcher).
- A fairly cheap method of PE. (ranges from '40 to '300)
- ADS can be worn discreetly during the day.
- Possible to see substantial gains.
- They can both cut off circulation to the glans which can cause numbness and overtime damage the bloodflow of the penis.
- They can be uncomfortable.
- Gains vary wildly, some men report to gain 1-3 inches and others none at all.
- They have to be used frequently (varies with weights and different stretchers) and people who do gain only see them AFTER years.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If anyone can add anything to this list just post them below and I\'ll add them, it would be much appreciated!
Wow! Thanks for the comprehensive post about stretching, KFH. Just curious, are you from the UK? That\'s great if you are. Nice to know this site is open to people outside the US to share their knowledge with the rest of us.
Welcome aboard brother! As I\'m sure you\'ll come to agree, this is an excellent forum and open to all who wish to learn and contribute. Don\'t forget to use the Search feature as it is an invaluable tool to locate info quickly and helps avoid redundancy.