What\'s up guys, I have been very happy with the scrotal enhancement from Dr Elist.
I also am a fan of Dr Elist and his staff, this isn\'t a bashing or negative post by any means.
Dr Elist and his staff did a great job preparing and selling the Pneuma implant. However, I believe there was a true lack of \"hand holding\" and describing the post opp that was never brought to my attention.
1) Because of all the swelling, it now looks like I have a giant Foreskin, I\'m sure this will dissipate in time but when I first saw it I was like wtf?
2) I was never notified my penis would be sewn in place for 4 months or approx. 120 days.
3) When I get an Erection, it\'s only about 30% of my initial length, the remainder 3.35\" is internally sewn in place with Sutures that will dissolve in approx 4 months. There was never a mention of this.
4) Medically/surgically, why is there a need to sew my penis locked in place?
5) When exactly on average have former clients come to you post app and stated the stitches have finally dissolved and I have movement again down there?
**I have 10 weeks to wait for the stitches to dissolve.
My question to you who have stuck with the program, at what time frame did you notice you once had life again below the belt?
Never, it only got worse. I never got even my original length back. I waited for 9 months and during that time my body formed scar tissue along the left side of my shaft causing Peronies disease. I was told that the loss of feeling would return. It has been one year since Removal and I still have no feeling along the top or sides of my penis. None of what Dr Elist was true. That man and his implant has ended my sex life.
Sorry to hear about the swelling. I have some swelling in the testicular area and above the shaft. They did let me know that I would see that, especially due to the pubic lift. This was told to me when I arrived to Beverly Hills more than once.
They did also let me know about the the stitching taking 4-6 months to dissolve. I believe they said 4 rows. Also mentioned when I got to Beverly Hills multiple times.
Both Hector and Dr Elist ran through aftercare with me multiple times. They gave me a big blue packet with everything to expect and procedures. They also sent emails with pdf's of the same information. Below I'm copying pasting from the pdf.
'Please remember that the Erect length begins to develop after approximately 6 months or more after the surgery. Indeed, there may be a period of penile retraction experienced during erections. Under your incision line, Dr. Elist has put 4 layers of Sutures which are holding back your penis\'s Erection length. This is so that during erections, your erections do not cause your incision line to open up. As the Sutures dissolve in the coming months, your erections will gradually grow longer. Please be patient with this process.'