PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Linnea vs Bellafill Cost

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715165

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 63
  • Thank you received: 14
I am brand new here trying to absorb as much as I can.

Is Linnea Avanti substantially cheaper than Bellafill? My rough math per cc is like $190/cc through Avanti Derma vs $700-$900/cc of Bellafill through sponsored/reputable doctors on this board.

I am having conversations with my wife on this topic and want to give her the right information as we plan towards this in 2024.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715166

  • ou812
  • ou812's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 100
  • Thank you received: 10
Yes. There is a big difference in price but it depends on where you plan to have the procedure. Linnea is only available in Mexico, while you can get Bellafill in the states. Travel costs should also be considered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715167

Yeah travel and logistics usually affects the decision. And also how much you're wanting to get.

When I went to Avanti I initially got a discount being in a promotional agreement and used travel rewards points, so it was a no brainer. The hotel was reasonably priced as well.

More recently with what I'm paying for HA/Radiesse here it's hard for me to justify the logistics.

Without knowing how much total volume you want and your personal situation in terms of time availability it's hard to give advice beyond the obvious numbers you've calculated above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715168

@justn8 But in order to maintain HA throughout your lifetime, there will have to be a lot of additional rounds, no? Even with travel to Mexico, it still ends up being cheaper for a single round as it seems 10cc of HA is pushing $5500-$6000. Won't you have to do a round every year or every other year to maintain the same girth as opposed to PMMA being stable for life?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715169

I'm not sure where you got the $700-$900 number. Dr. Rupeka does 10cc for $5,000 so $500 per cc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715170

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 63
  • Thank you received: 14

Hyperbol wrote: I'm not sure where you got the $700-$900 number. Dr. Rupeka does 10cc for $5,000 so $500 per cc.


I got a quote from Jiva recently for $777/cc. Thanks for sharing Dr. Rupeka's cost; I will talk with Youthology on the phone soon.

Even with travel considerations included, it seems to still be substantially cheaper to go to Tijuana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715171

Hyperbol wrote: @justn8 But in order to maintain HA throughout your lifetime, there will have to be a lot of additional rounds, no? Even with travel to Mexico, it still ends up being cheaper for a single round as it seems 10cc of HA is pushing $5500-$6000. Won't you have to do a round every year or every other year to maintain the same girth as opposed to PMMA being stable for life?


Yes and no. There is a huge spread in absorption rates depending on product type and the individual. Most seem longer. Some can actually hang around longer than you think and there can be more long term gains. Once you're at size, maintenance can be fairly minor.

That pricing is also high end and I have no idea how some practitioners get those prices, and sometimes for HA variants that are so-so for this application. Everytime I go in, it's $2000 (Canadian I'll add) for an initial minimum of four syringes (and the syringes are large 1.2 cc syringes). After that it's $300 per syringe. This may be considered low but it's fair considering the bulk volumes.

Intermittent top ups to maintain excellent aesthetics and a smooth result isn't a huge deal. And just like women with lips for instance, it can hang around in some cases.

And even though PMMA itself is permanent... Over time the collagen can degrade. So even that isn't a one and done case. Virtually everything will need some variety of top up or maintenance at some point or another.

In my case, logistics aside... I wanted to flirt with larger sizes. Being more permanently committed to that was concerning on several levels. With this... I was able to push it without limiting myself for life.

Hopefully this makes some sense I'm typing in a hurry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by justn8.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715172

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 63
  • Thank you received: 14

justn8 wrote: Yeah travel and logistics usually affects the decision. And also how much you're wanting to get.

When I went to Avanti I initially got a discount being in a promotional agreement and used travel rewards points, so it was a no brainer. The hotel was reasonably priced as well.

More recently with what I'm paying for HA/Radiesse here it's hard for me to justify the logistics.

Without knowing how much total volume you want and your personal situation in terms of time availability it's hard to give advice beyond the obvious numbers you've calculated above.


I am currently 7.7L x 5G. Done PE for a while; currently using the Apex extender and pumping. My goal would be to go from 5" Girth to 6.5" Girth. I work remotely at home with my wife, but have three kids. Overall flexibility is pretty good. I can work from anywhere and get a decent amount of PTO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715173

Yup wrote:

justn8 wrote: Yeah travel and logistics usually affects the decision. And also how much you're wanting to get.

When I went to Avanti I initially got a discount being in a promotional agreement and used travel rewards points, so it was a no brainer. The hotel was reasonably priced as well.

More recently with what I'm paying for HA/Radiesse here it's hard for me to justify the logistics.

Without knowing how much total volume you want and your personal situation in terms of time availability it's hard to give advice beyond the obvious numbers you've calculated above.


I am currently 7.7L x 5G. Done PE for a while; currently using the Apex extender and pumping. My goal would be to go from 5" Girth to 6.5" Girth. I work remotely at home with my wife, but have three kids. Overall flexibility is pretty good. I can work from anywhere and get a decent amount of PTO.


Avanti might be your best option then.

On the US front, Rupeka uses a ton of Bellafill so I'd assume he gets a better price and passes that along. I'd assume Jiva is priced based on their costs respectively.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715174

I'll add, if going the Avanti front, I'd calculate for four visits based on what you want to gain.

That will give two to three rounds for bulking and one to two for ironing out little things. But I'd plan on four visits for calculating. Just my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715175

Yeah that makes sense, it's considerably cheaper in Canada sounds like. And, yes, I'd be more comfortable pushing to 8 inches with HA too. I'd be more comfortable with Ellanse too but not as comfortable with HA. I just don't think my skin can hold that much. Do you mind if I ask which region? Like would it make sense for an American, if they're allowed through, to travel there to get HA that much cheaper?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715176

Hyperbol wrote: Yeah that makes sense, it's considerably cheaper in Canada sounds like. And, yes, I'd be more comfortable pushing to 8 inches with HA too. I'd be more comfortable with Ellanse too but not as comfortable with HA. I just don't think my skin can hold that much. Do you mind if I ask which region? Like would it make sense for an American, if they're allowed through, to travel there to get HA that much cheaper?


There's variation. One clinic wanted flat rate $10,000 and was vague on volumes but I got an "up to 20 ml" answer verbally. Sold it as a complete procedure akin to Avanti, although it obviously isn't a permanent procedure like them, so screw that. Another injector was like $550 I believe per unit. No injected numbing, none of the more proper method I've since experienced with HA or experienced prior with Avanti.

So there's variation. The practitioner I use now prefers to use an HA and Radiesse blend in patients with no existing products. I kind of see the benefits of that.

Anyway, travel at that point would again depend on you comparables. There's so many options in the US now though so...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715177

The exchange rate however is so favourable for an American that I suppose that should definitely be factored in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715179

Since we've kind of derailed this a tad I want to refocus back on the OP.

Typically I would say don't worry about price variations when it comes to your Dick, pick the best provider that matches your needs and conducts themselves in a great manner.

That said... He's comparing a few of the best PMMA options that exist.

My personal suggestion is Avanti given his criteria. He cannot really go wrong with Jiva from what I've read and he definitely can't go wrong within the boundaries of the US with Rupeka.

Just bringing this back closer to the original scope of the post
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jung

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308715180

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 63
  • Thank you received: 14

justn8 wrote: Since we've kind of derailed this a tad I want to refocus back on the OP.

Typically I would say don't worry about price variations when it comes to your Dick, pick the best provider that matches your needs and conducts themselves in a great manner.

That said... He's comparing a few of the best PMMA options that exist.

My personal suggestion is Avanti given his criteria. He cannot really go wrong with Jiva from what I've read and he definitely can't go wrong within the boundaries of the US with Rupeka.

Just bringing this back closer to the original scope of the post


Understood. To me the criteria is:

  1. No compromise on the quality of the service (doctor/med staff) AND product(linnea vs Bellafill) received
  2. Lowest cost possible.

Let's say my wife and I budgeted out 2 bulk rounds and a touch-up, ideally speaking that is. That sounds like roughly $10K + travel expenses. What kind of Girth gains would you estimate on two bulk rounds and one touch-up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jung.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream