PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ...

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 5 days ago #1308715157

  • Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 97
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi,anywere check this news ,is this combination prp and botox in the penis inject or only prp in penis and botox in testistis skin ?

Study;
[1] El-Shaer W et al. Intra-cavernous injection of BOTOX (50 and 100 Units) for treatment of vasculogenic erectile dysfunction: randomized controlled trial. Andrology. (30 March 2021)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33784020/

[2] Islam Fathy Soliman Abdelrahman, Amr Abdel Raheem, Yaser Elkhiat, Abdelrahman A Aburahma, Tarek Abdel-Raheem, Hussein Ghanem. Safety and efficacy of botulinum neurotoxin in the treatment of erectile dysfunction refractory to phosphodiesterase inhibitors: Results of a randomized controlled trial (Andrology, 2022 Feb;10(2):254-261.doi: 10.1111/andr.13104. Epub 2021 Oct 7.)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34618409/

[3] Francois Giuliano, Charles Joussain, Pierre Denys. Safety and Efficacy of Intracavernosal Injections of AbobotulinumtoxinA (Dysport®) as Add on Therapy to Phosphosdiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors or Prostaglandin E1 for Erectile Dysfunction-Case Studies (Toxins (Basel) 2019 May 21;11(5):283)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31117236

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 5 days ago #1308715158

  • Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 97
  • Thank you received: 3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 5 days ago #1308715162

Both applications have been in use (whether independently or in conjunction) for some time now. The botox will allow the penis to hang better Flaccid (albeit for a short duration of a few months), and the PRP is often combined with Girth enhancement due to its healing & growth factors.

This combination alone isn't something I'd rely on for Girth enhancement, but perhaps dealing with retraction/Turtling. As a matter of fact, I'd call it gimmicky once it decided to compare its P-Shot 100 vs the original P-Shot, like nothing is really being done to increase penis size in the grand scheme of things.

However, if such shots were included in a Protocol, much like the P-Long (that already employs the PRP injections), it could be beneficial in theory (?).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 2 days ago #1308715204

Skeptical_One wrote: Both applications have been in use (whether independently or in conjunction) for some time now. The botox will allow the penis to hang better Flaccid (albeit for a short duration of a few months), and the PRP is often combined with Girth enhancement due to its healing & growth factors.

This combination alone isn't something I'd rely on for Girth enhancement, but perhaps dealing with retraction/Turtling. As a matter of fact, I'd call it gimmicky once it decided to compare its P-Shot 100 vs the original P-Shot, like nothing is really being done to increase penis size in the grand scheme of things.

However, if such shots were included in a Protocol, much like the P-Long (that already employs the PRP injections), it could be beneficial in theory (?).


I've been looking into this recently, practitioners combining the "bocox" procedure, which uses 100 units of botox (thus the '100') with the PRP shot. There's one up the road from me
(literally, like a mile) that does it. Lots of hype around relaxation of smooth muscle, so i guess it could potentially improve EQ and make for a better Flaccid hang? So says the sales pamphlet at least (figuratively, ive not seen an actual pamphlet, just google hype)

My curiosity is mainly around if this would be something useful to do for someone who's a mega-Grower /in advance of/ someone doing a Dermal Filler, giving the injector an easier time. So for example, go get your botox, wait 8 weeks, go get PMMA at your biggest Flaccid size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 2 days ago #1308715205

I did this a year ago, PRP plus 100 units of Botox in the shaft. Androfill London. You can see results on my post back then. Mild increase in Flaccid hang, genuinely about 5 mm, and it could still retract fully when it wanted to eg during intense exercise. The PRP gave super solid erections for a month and then wore off, almost immediately. The PRP did help with size increase during pumping too and I went from 5.25 to 5 1/3 inches, a small increase which has kind of stuck around but probably more due to periodic pumping.

It might provide a mild benefit in hang to allow fillers to set at length. But is expensive for a small change overall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 2 days ago #1308715207

  • Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 97
  • Thank you received: 3
This is the point what i mean,you have understand me,my Dream is a Modifikation penis enlargement technique without ligament cut operation and help patients they have a shirinkage sydrome penis non Erect,i spoke with a urologic doctor in germany they have Lear by Dr.runnels in usa the p shot 100 with Botox technique ,they say me thats can work,they injected in the penis prp and little botox,i think when a patient make before filler a p shot 100 for 8 weeks and then a filler then can become better result,and the most importent point is; i hear that when you become 60 ml or more in 3 session hylaron fillers and make before filler prp shot 100 then can this help for micro penis more,He become 1-3cm in Erect longer penis,


Now many user think at the moment why and how??....i say the Kollagen growth little the penis after 2 month make and filler make this growth little too and the skin in the pupic area and the penis skin stretch more too ,

and when you parallel take vitamins and Minerals and a good stretcher for micro penis then you become( i think) a new Revolution in penis enlargement and destroy the bad ligament technique operation in future,

The ligament cut alone dont make longer penis in Erect this have many User and doctors not understand reight,

Only when you take a stretcher after ligament cut and the seound point ist ,a ligamen cut in operation work only when you make xy - plasty in combination,the xy plasty is that the skin from pupic area (over penis area)go down 1-3 cm to the penisskin and this make too the penis longer in Erect 1-3 cm,,i hope doctors can test it prp 100 then filler with Minerals vitamins then the stretcher and when you have a micro penis then you can make a little ambulant operstion for xy plasty from pupic area to penis and bring little skin down,this is then a Revolution in penis enlargemt for erct longer size ,you can then in examble 9 month becom a Erect longer size 1-3 cm....thanks from germany.....the devil is in the Details,and the Angel is in Modifikation and destroy the devil!!!make it a New Protokoll and test it,this is for all doctors !!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 1 day ago #1308715241

HorndogJim wrote: Mild increase in Flaccid hang, genuinely about 5 mm, and it could still retract fully when it wanted to eg during intense exercise.
{snip}
It might provide a mild benefit in hang to allow fillers to set at length. But is expensive for a small change overall.


What was your retraction reflex lik ebefore? I'd imagine how much you gain depends on how much of a Grower/shower/turtler you are beforehand.
My retraction reflex is BAD, I can turtle all the way down to 2" (at which point it's hilarious looking, because it's still fat). If I apply heat and do some light stretching like I would with manual PE exercise prep, it looks like a normal Dick, and is on the longer side.

if I only added 5mm from my peak turtle, that would be worthless. But if it forced relaxation and I stayed around the 4.5-4.75 Flaccid hang I get after heat/stretching prep, super useful.

(meaning botox only makes sense to me if you're a mega Grower)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 13 hours ago #1308715248

My reflex works strongly yes - it’s typically between 3 and 4 inches but can hang up to 5.5 when warm or stretched, and also goes down to same size you reference, around 2 inches, if I’m exercising hard in cool or cold weather. It doesn’t bother me though, I just see it as normal.

The Botox increased the hang by 5mm in the general relaxed hang state, but did nothing to change the fully retracted state in exercise, and didn’t increase the length in its most relaxed (5.5”) state either, it just shunted the most common state up a bit. Basically when I got it out to pee it was just a touch more lengthy and relaxed for about three months. If it was super cheap I’d keep doing it but using Androfill (and their pricing is on par, 100 units of Botox is a lot compared to facial cosmetic work) that would be nearly £5k a year for a pretty small and very temporary gain.

So you’ll probably find that it does have a mild improvement in your day to day walking hang, and with the weight of fillers that might be enhanced further, but it’s probably not going to completely prevent the occasional short and fat state from arising. If you have the funds and are willing to repeat it every three months it’s worth a try, you may respond differently and better than I did. It does also last longer in some individuals, and I suspect exercising a lot probably depletes it faster.

Incidentally the experience you describe of retracting and it compressing the filler into a short fat area is one of my main hesitations about getting fillers. Would be keen to see that if you have pictures and are willing to share via dm. How do you deal with it, presumably just shake it out a touch? The whole ‘looking bigger in the locker room’ thing is slightly undermined though if it looks ‘off’. Keen to hear your thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 12 hours ago #1308715249

HorndogJim wrote: The Botox increased the hang by 5mm in the general relaxed hang state, but did nothing to change the fully retracted state in exercise, and didn’t increase the length in its most relaxed (5.5”) state either, it just shunted the most common state up a bit. Basically when I got it out to pee it was just a touch more lengthy and relaxed for about three months. If it was super cheap I’d keep doing it but using Androfill (and their pricing is on par, 100 units of Botox is a lot compared to facial cosmetic work) that would be nearly £5k a year for a pretty small and very temporary gain.

So you’ll probably find that it does have a mild improvement in your day to day walking hang, and with the weight of fillers that might be enhanced further, but it’s probably not going to completely prevent the occasional short and fat state from arising. If you have the funds and are willing to repeat it every three months it’s worth a try, you may respond differently and better than I did. It does also last longer in some individuals, and I suspect exercising a lot probably depletes it faster.

Incidentally the experience you describe of retracting and it compressing the filler into a short fat area is one of my main hesitations about getting fillers. Would be keen to see that if you have pictures and are willing to share via dm. How do you deal with it, presumably just shake it out a touch? The whole ‘looking bigger in the locker room’ thing is slightly undermined though if it looks ‘off’. Keen to hear your thoughts.


I would be using it purely with the expectation that it's temporary - I just need it to keep me unretracted while fillers set and do their thing, so they don't bunch up when I turtle. The guys who hang low and loose tend to have better outcomes with filler so if I could attain that temporarily I'd have a similar success, is the thinking at least.

As for appearance - I'll muster up the courage at some point but...put a gumdrop on a marshmallow, that's my Dick half the time! Absolutely nobody is seeing me in that state so I could care less. I can shake it out and get a temporary reprieve but if I was sitting around with a Dick full of PMMA the less I retract the better. So if it's a significant reduction in Turtling it's worth doing it in advance I'd think

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New P shot 100 ; technique prp with botox in penis ... 2 months 9 hours ago #1308715252

Thanks for the candid feedback, it’s really helpful when making such an important decision!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream