PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711255

  • jaumzaum
  • jaumzaum's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 4
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello guys.
I want to know if anyone here already tried or is willing to try using Anti-LOX medications with a vacuum pump or penile traction device?
There was a very promising study, published in 2018, in which a Anti-LOX medication, combined with a vacuum device, was applied in mice for 4 weeks. The penis of the mice increased 17% (that would be human equivalent to 2,5 cm in one month!). The link is here: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7523611/
The compound they used was beta-aminopropionitrile (or BAPN). BAPN is a LOX inhibitor. The enzyme Lysil Oxidase (LOX) acts by initiating covalent cross-link formation in collagen and prevent penile lengthening. Suppressing this enzyme gives more time for the device to work and allows the collagen to stretch. This compound in the liquid form was (and still is) extensively used to treat lesions in horse tendons. When applied to a tendon, BAPN allows the collagen fibers to heal and arrange themselves in a parallel manner. 40% of the horses were able to run again.
BAPN is not yet approved in humans, but there are some pre-clinical trials to evaluate its safety. They found out that 500 mg orally is totally safe, and gives no collateral symptoms in humans. But the most interesting study is from 1983, where they used 20-30 microliters of BAPN topically, twice a day, in the penis of 9 Peyronie patients for 4 weeks. Although ultrasound did not find significant differences in the fibrosis tissue (that’s probably because 4 weeks is too little time for collagen turnover, as the actor of the study says), there was a lot of qualitative gains. Three patients noticed qualitative changes in the curvature of their penises. Two referred less pain. And one of them referred a total disappearance of pain with erection. “What appeared significant in the latter case was that the stiffness of the penile deformity had lessened to the point that he was able to straighten the erect penis for intercourse, which had been impossible before treatment. This was the only patient in the study whose capacity for sexual intercourse apparently was restored by the treatment.”
Currently there are only one Anti-LOX medication approved for use in humans, and it’s called Zileuton. Unfortunately it is very expensive and you have to take it orally (which means you will need a much higher dosage than BAPN). BAPN is better for being topical and less expensive. In humans no adverse effect was noticed, but in some animals that eat peas from Lathyrus plants (as turkeys and horses), ir produced osteolatyrism and angiolatyrism, which could be serious. That only happens in a very high dosage (i.e. when the animal diet almost exclusively made of sweat-peas, which contain the compound) and during a very long time (must be chronic). Besides that, if applied topically, it will only act in your penis.
I am willing to try BAPN with a traction device and vacuum pump. it costs about $500 for 50g. If I use 2 times what the study used, it would last 500 days. Would anyone like to embark in this journey with me?
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711258

jaumzaum wrote: Hello guys.
I want to know if anyone here already tried or is willing to try using Anti-LOX medications with a vacuum pump or penile traction device?
There was a very promising study, published in 2018, in which a Anti-LOX medication, combined with a vacuum device, was applied in mice for 4 weeks. The penis of the mice increased 17% (that would be human equivalent to 2,5 cm in one month!). The link is here: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7523611/
The compound they used was beta-aminopropionitrile (or BAPN). BAPN is a LOX inhibitor. The enzyme Lysil Oxidase (LOX) acts by initiating covalent cross-link formation in collagen and prevent penile lengthening. Suppressing this enzyme gives more time for the device to work and allows the collagen to stretch. This compound in the liquid form was (and still is) extensively used to treat lesions in horse tendons. When applied to a tendon, BAPN allows the collagen fibers to heal and arrange themselves in a parallel manner. 40% of the horses were able to run again.
BAPN is not yet approved in humans, but there are some pre-clinical trials to evaluate its safety. They found out that 500 mg orally is totally safe, and gives no collateral symptoms in humans. But the most interesting study is from 1983, where they used 20-30 microliters of BAPN topically, twice a day, in the penis of 9 Peyronie patients for 4 weeks. Although ultrasound did not find significant differences in the fibrosis tissue (that’s probably because 4 weeks is too little time for collagen turnover, as the actor of the study says), there was a lot of qualitative gains. Three patients noticed qualitative changes in the curvature of their penises. Two referred less pain. And one of them referred a total disappearance of pain with erection. “What appeared significant in the latter case was that the stiffness of the penile deformity had lessened to the point that he was able to straighten the erect penis for intercourse, which had been impossible before treatment. This was the only patient in the study whose capacity for sexual intercourse apparently was restored by the treatment.”
Currently there are only one Anti-LOX medication approved for use in humans, and it’s called Zileuton. Unfortunately it is very expensive and you have to take it orally (which means you will need a much higher dosage than BAPN). BAPN is better for being topical and less expensive. In humans no adverse effect was noticed, but in some animals that eat peas from Lathyrus plants (as turkeys and horses), ir produced osteolatyrism and angiolatyrism, which could be serious. That only happens in a very high dosage (i.e. when the animal diet almost exclusively made of sweat-peas, which contain the compound) and during a very long time (must be chronic). Besides that, if applied topically, it will only act in your penis.
I am willing to try BAPN with a traction device and vacuum pump. it costs about $500 for 50g. If I use 2 times what the study used, it would last 500 days. Would anyone like to embark in this journey with me?


I can't say that I'm very familiar with some of the medications/supplements you cite, nor does this forum condone/permit the discussion of performing procedures on one's self without medical clearance/supervision; I'm sorry to say, it's a forum rule and has been since inception.

However discussions of "Chemical PE" have been going on for decades, combining experimental doses with pumps & traction devices and so on. I've heard of stories of men achieving significant gains through various experimental means, but none ever substantiated to the extent that you can find in current modern injectable phalloplasty.

As a matter of fact, if it's collagen and fibrosis you're looking for, why not just fillers done?

On a side note, we may have a Sponsor coming on who would like to promote penis enlargement that is neither surgical or non-surgical (not even injections) - but is rather what I'd call an organic protocol combining a number of (legal) supplements mixed with traction. He claims to have some strong scientific review on it and I'm excited to see if it really has any merit, especially when compared to current options.

Stay tuned.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711262

This has been discussed over at Thunder's Place and doesn't sound particularly safe: thunders.place/penis-enlargement-basics/...-pe.html#post2719278
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711263

  • jaumzaum
  • jaumzaum's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Skeptical_One wrote: I can't say that I'm very familiar with some of the medications/supplements you cite, nor does this forum condone/permit the discussion of performing procedures on one's self without medical clearance/supervision; I'm sorry to say, it's a forum rule and has been since inception.

otis wrote: This has been discussed over at Thunder's Place and doesn't sound particularly safe: thunders.place/penis-enlargement-basics/...-pe.html#post2719278


Thanks for the answers. I think there are some misconceptions in the given post that I would want to clarify.

1) I am indeed a Brazilian doctor. I am not specialized in urology or in Chemical Penis Enlargement, but I am aware of the risks this drug can cause.

2) The adverse effects observed on mice appeared with doses as high as 1 g/kg/d. That would be the equivalent of 80g/d for a human. That is far more than what you need (about 500 mg/d if taken orally).

3) BAPN was already studied in humans in diverse studies, with no adverse reaction. The maximum dosage used orally was 500 mg.

4) The best way to use it to achieve Penis Enlargement is topical, as it was done in the Peyronie study I cited. The BAPN dosage administered in the study was 30-40 milligrams/d (2000 less than the dosage that gave aortic dissection in rats). I have the full-text of the study if anyone wants. As I said, ultrasound did not find quantitative differences (probably because 4 weeks is too short for collagen turnover), but there were many qualitative changes. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6842692/

5) Almost none Topical BAPN will go to your circulation, it will stay in your penis

6) The Peyronie study showed no adverse effects in humans with topical BAPN

7) Aortic Dissection is one of the complications of Angiolathyrism. As I said, BAPN can cause Angiolatyrism and Osteolathyrism (but never Neurolathyrism) in animals that cosnume sweat peas as a diet chronically. Angiolatyrism and Osteolathyrism never occured in humans with any substance. The dosage of BAPN would probably need to be extremally higher

8) The substance cited in the post (Apresflex) is an extract of Boswellia serrata. It was proven to inhibit the LOX in vitro, but it was also proven to NOT inhibit it in vivo. So it's useless for us. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19374837/

9) If anyone wants to try a medicine that is approved in humans by FDA, try Zileuton. Zileuton is the only Anti-LOX drug extensively studied and approved for use in humans. No serious adverse effects exists.
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711264

  • jaumzaum
  • jaumzaum's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Skeptical_One wrote: As a matter of fact, if it's collagen and fibrosis you're looking for, why not just fillers done?


I already tried Hyaluronic Acid. It's extremely expensive, it has to be applied more than once per year, and it does not change the length of your penis in the Erect state.
I am considering using PMMA.

Skeptical_One wrote:
On a side note, we may have a Sponsor coming on who would like to promote penis enlargement that is neither surgical or non-surgical (not even injections) - but is rather what I'd call an organic protocol combining a number of (legal) supplements mixed with traction. He claims to have some strong scientific review on it and I'm excited to see if it really has any merit, especially when compared to current options.


I would love to see this. Do you know when this will happen?
Last edit: by jaumzaum.
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711268

jaumzaum wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: As a matter of fact, if it's collagen and fibrosis you're looking for, why not just fillers done?


I already tried Hyaluronic Acid. It's extremely expensive, it has to be applied more than once per year, and it does not change the length of your penis in the Erect state.
I am considering using PMMA.

Skeptical_One wrote:
On a side note, we may have a Sponsor coming on who would like to promote penis enlargement that is neither surgical or non-surgical (not even injections) - but is rather what I'd call an organic protocol combining a number of (legal) supplements mixed with traction. He claims to have some strong scientific review on it and I'm excited to see if it really has any merit, especially when compared to current options.


I would love to see this. Do you know when this will happen?


I speak to him later today, so we'll see if & when he chooses to join the forum.
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711283

I find this fascinating and feel like some doctor sooner or later is going to figure the method out. I would be willing to try a topical. I’ve pumped for years so getting in 20 minutes of pump sessions a day would be child’s play for me.
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711285

Boinkerz wrote: I find this fascinating and feel like some doctor sooner or later is going to figure the method out. I would be willing to try a topical. I’ve pumped for years so getting in 20 minutes of pump sessions a day would be child’s play for me.


Have you saw any permanent gains from pumping? I’ve read so many conflicting reports from people it’s maddening lol
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711287

If so then they were minuscule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711388

Me, I'm 100% willing to try this compound. However the reason why I haven't started yet is because I am not clear about the dosage needed.

You mention that BAPN has been trialed in humans with doses of 500mg per day, if this is true PE would have been reported as side effect. So the dose needs to be higher,


Send me a DM so we can talk privately
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 2 months ago #1308711393

  • jaumzaum
  • jaumzaum's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

Notime4this wrote: Me, I'm 100% willing to try this compound. However the reason why I haven't started yet is because I am not clear about the dosage needed.

You mention that BAPN has been trialed in humans with doses of 500mg per day, if this is true PE would have been reported as side effect. So the dose needs to be higher,


Send me a DM so we can talk privately


Hello!
Nice to see there are more people willing to try this. There are some people sending me direct messages, when I have time I will create a group in Telegram and add them.
The dosage used in the Peyronie study was 20-30 microlitters per application (2x a day). If you use two times that, that means 0,1 ml per day, which is equivalent to 2 drops a day (each drop has 0,05 ml).
Pre clinical studies are focused on perceiving if a given drug is safe and have any serious side effect. They usually last a short time (less than a month). Also, a vacuum device or a penile traction device should be used with BAPN for best results.
The average weight of the human penis is 160 g. So if you take 500 mg of BAPN we can estimate very rudely 0,2% go to your penis (if you weight 80 kg). That is 1 mg of BAPN in your penis. If you apply 0,1 ml topically, you are applying 100 mg.
That's why they didn't report any PE in the studies.
The topic has been locked.

Penis enlargement with Anti-LOX 1 year 1 month ago #1308711411

jaumzaum wrote:

Notime4this wrote: Me, I'm 100% willing to try this compound. However the reason why I haven't started yet is because I am not clear about the dosage needed.

You mention that BAPN has been trialed in humans with doses of 500mg per day, if this is true PE would have been reported as side effect. So the dose needs to be higher,


Send me a DM so we can talk privately


Hello!
Nice to see there are more people willing to try this. There are some people sending me direct messages, when I have time I will create a group in Telegram and add them.
The dosage used in the Peyronie study was 20-30 microlitters per application (2x a day). If you use two times that, that means 0,1 ml per day, which is equivalent to 2 drops a day (each drop has 0,05 ml).
Pre clinical studies are focused on perceiving if a given drug is safe and have any serious side effect. They usually last a short time (less than a month). Also, a vacuum device or a penile traction device should be used with BAPN for best results.
The average weight of the human penis is 160 g. So if you take 500 mg of BAPN we can estimate very rudely 0,2% go to your penis (if you weight 80 kg). That is 1 mg of BAPN in your penis. If you apply 0,1 ml topically, you are applying 100 mg.
That's why they didn't report any PE in the studies.


You're going to have to send me your credentials to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Recruiting people for an experimental program on this platform from abroad is not going to fly quite frankly.
I ask you cease posting until your account can be verified as a medical practitioner.
Furthermore, you'll likely need to acquire some type of Commercial Account even if you are cleared as a medical provider. That's also assuming I am comfortable with the nature of this trial/study.
I've locked this thread until member @jaumzaum addresses my concerns. Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream