PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Filler above circumcision scar?

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710262

  • SolLhilll
  • SolLhilll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 16
  • Thank you received: 0
I’ve read some comments here that, to me, imply that you can’t get HA or PMMA filler above the circ scar? Is that true? I fail to see the point in getting any filler if that’s the case..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710263

How high is your circ scar? If it were true, I would still see a point. You'd be thicker below the scar and therefore woman who like thicker penises would enjoy it more. But you can get get filler put above the scar. It's just harder to accomplish and there's a higher risk of nodules. Tightness and your body's sensitivity to that area play a role. I was Circumcised 3 months before my procedure and putting filler in this newly exposed skin didn't go well. But guys who are Circumcised at birth have had their whole life for their body to adjust to the Circumcision. I'm of the opinion, and this may be an unpopular opinion, that you can massage and mold product above the scar after ejecting just below it. Maybe not so much by the patient but by the Doctor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710266

  • SolLhilll
  • SolLhilll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 16
  • Thank you received: 0

Hyperbol wrote: How high is your circ scar? If it were true, I would still see a point. You'd be thicker below the scar and therefore woman who like thicker penises would enjoy it more. But you can get get filler put above the scar. It's just harder to accomplish and there's a higher risk of nodules. Tightness and your body's sensitivity to that area play a role. I was Circumcised 3 months before my procedure and putting filler in this newly exposed skin didn't go well. But guys who are Circumcised at birth have had their whole life for their body to adjust to the Circumcision. I'm of the opinion, and this may be an unpopular opinion, that you can massage and mold product above the scar after ejecting just below it. Maybe not so much by the patient but by the Doctor.


My scar is about two thirds of the up my shaft. I’ve just done some reading and I’m still kind of confused because some have gotten fuller above the scar. I guess to err on the side of safety I wouldn’t want to get as much as the rest of the shaft but surely some would be needed otherwise the result would look very unnatural.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710267

They do it all the time it's just more difficult. I didn't react well and I'm scared to death of getting an infection up there so I'm not doing it again (like I said though I was 3 months fresh from a circ so the skin was kept inside my whole life). I would only get a little at first and see how it reacts. See if you can get away with just two entry points. If it goes well, do more the next round. I've done five rounds. Every penis is different. Sometimes you just have to go through with the procedure and see what works for you, how your penis accommodates the filler, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710277

SolLhilll wrote:

Hyperbol wrote: How high is your circ scar? If it were true, I would still see a point. You'd be thicker below the scar and therefore woman who like thicker penises would enjoy it more. But you can get get filler put above the scar. It's just harder to accomplish and there's a higher risk of nodules. Tightness and your body's sensitivity to that area play a role. I was Circumcised 3 months before my procedure and putting filler in this newly exposed skin didn't go well. But guys who are Circumcised at birth have had their whole life for their body to adjust to the Circumcision. I'm of the opinion, and this may be an unpopular opinion, that you can massage and mold product above the scar after ejecting just below it. Maybe not so much by the patient but by the Doctor.


My scar is about two thirds of the up my shaft. I’ve just done some reading and I’m still kind of confused because some have gotten fuller above the scar. I guess to err on the side of safety I wouldn’t want to get as much as the rest of the shaft but surely some would be needed otherwise the result would look very unnatural.


It can be tough yes, but not necessarily out of the question. Do you mind sharing a photo?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710279

Hyperbol wrote: They do it all the time it's just more difficult. I didn't react well and I'm scared to death of getting an infection up there so I'm not doing it again (like I said though I was 3 months fresh from a circ so the skin was kept inside my whole life). I would only get a little at first and see how it reacts. See if you can get away with just two entry points. If it goes well, do more the next round. I've done five rounds. Every penis is different. Sometimes you just have to go through with the procedure and see what works for you, how your penis accommodates the filler, etc.


Thanks I was wondering the same thing than OP.

I'm currently 8 days post-Circumcision and can't wait to go get PMMA at Avanti (hopefully, or HA worst case scenario if I don't the time for PMMA aftercare). Notwithstanding trying to get filler above your Circumcision scar, would you say that 3 months was enough wait for the procedure ? And what type of Circumcision did you get, low and tight as recommended by Avanti ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by PhoenixNow.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710285

  • SolLhilll
  • SolLhilll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 16
  • Thank you received: 0

Skeptical_One wrote:

SolLhilll wrote:

Hyperbol wrote: How high is your circ scar? If it were true, I would still see a point. You'd be thicker below the scar and therefore woman who like thicker penises would enjoy it more. But you can get get filler put above the scar. It's just harder to accomplish and there's a higher risk of nodules. Tightness and your body's sensitivity to that area play a role. I was Circumcised 3 months before my procedure and putting filler in this newly exposed skin didn't go well. But guys who are Circumcised at birth have had their whole life for their body to adjust to the Circumcision. I'm of the opinion, and this may be an unpopular opinion, that you can massage and mold product above the scar after ejecting just below it. Maybe not so much by the patient but by the Doctor.


My scar is about two thirds of the up my shaft. I’ve just done some reading and I’m still kind of confused because some have gotten fuller above the scar. I guess to err on the side of safety I wouldn’t want to get as much as the rest of the shaft but surely some would be needed otherwise the result would look very unnatural.


It can be tough yes, but not necessarily out of the question. Do you mind sharing a photo?


Sure. Tried to get a photo of each uhh “quadrant,” here. I don’t know what kind of Circumcision I have. I’m fine with having a tapered Girth, I already have that, but ideally I’d at least have some filler at and above my circ scar..


Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SolLhilll.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710286

Okay I definitely see what you're saying about Circumcision line.

My solutions would be either HA in small volumes, layered up incrementally if works, and abandoned if it doesn't - OR - something like Surgimend that isn't going to face the same restrictions dermal fillers will, but is surgical in nature (as opposed to non-surgical fillers like PMMA).

I'm not saying PMMA can't be done, but I can see how your anatomy could prove challenging, just not impossible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710288

  • SolLhilll
  • SolLhilll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 16
  • Thank you received: 0

Skeptical_One wrote: Okay I definitely see what you're saying about Circumcision line.

My solutions would be either HA in small volumes, layered up incrementally if works, and abandoned if it doesn't - OR - something like Surgimend that isn't going to face the same restrictions dermal fillers will, but is surgical in nature (as opposed to non-surgical fillers like PMMA).

I'm not saying PMMA can't be done, but I can see how your anatomy could prove challenging, just not impossible.


Do guys normally just not get filler above the Circumcision line? That just doesn’t seem feasible but maybe that has to do with my length. Do you know of any HA sites that do especially well for cut guys?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710294

I feel like three months was fine for getting filler in the shaft skin. But not my pink, inner skin. The circ scar was still stitched tight and the skin was VERY fresh. The scar line was tight because of his stitching style, the cut itself wasn't tight. But after getting filler put in it ballooned swollen to an immense level. And I ended with more scar tissue nodules than filler. I don't have the prettiest Dick but almost every woman says it's the best Dick they've felt. It has mostly due to the thickness but I wonder if they're feeling all the scar tissue above the circ scar. I like to believe it adds another level of stimulation. haha. I don't see why it wouldn't. Look at how some toys are made.

Dr. Casavantes did my first two rounds. He mostly used needles and made a bunch of entry points up there because I guess the filler is hard to move around once it's in that tight skin. Dr. Morales now only uses a cannula it seems so there are less entry points. I don't know if she uses a cannula above the circ scar because I haven't asked nor did I want any up there after round two. But when Dr. C made those needle entries above the scar, each entry point formed a Nodule. It's pretty gnarly. For rd 3, I had Dr. M zap some of them with the zapper gun. I will never be doing that again. It basically burns your skin to high temperature so that the Nodule burns off. It took a really long time to heal and I'm too worried about infection to ever try that again. She doesn't have that much experience doing that. Not only the risk of infection but also the risk her zapping to deep. And the two nodules she zapped while smaller in size, didn't completely go away.

The doc talked me out of getting low and tight and talked me into a medium high cut. I'd say it's somewhere in between low and high with maybe a smidge more towards high. I told him I was doing it because I wanted to get filler and that was a mistake. He tried talking me out of getting Phalloplasty and I feel that was rude of him. He wasn't up to date on the filler procedures. I think he just wanted to do what would suit my penis the best. I'm a Grower and it's tough to really nail an exact cut that would cause the skin to be perfectly tight when Erect. He found a sweet spot he said. It's very comfortable although I wish it was tighter. However, there isn't any rooom for more filler in some parts of my shaft so if it was tighter, I don't think I would have been able to put in as much Ellanse. My inner skin is more loose on top than the dorsal side. I think this is true for most guys but I think me especially. When Erect my dorsal skin is whip tight. I don't see how he could have removed more skin on top without hindering the bottom as it's as tight as it can be it feels.

Dr. Casavantes originally recommended looser cuts so the filler could have more room. Then he changed his recommendation to tighter cuts for fear of product migration throughout the shaft. Unless you're extremely loose or if the Urologist does a bad job cutting you, I don't think the degree of loosness matters much at all. The stuff barely moves once it's in you. I'm actually happy I didn't get a low cut. That's the most sensitive part of you're Dick other than the glans. I didn't want to give all that up because you can't get it back. Furthermore, if I had gotten cut right up next to the glans, five rounds of filler I imagine would give me a weird look. Like hot dog look when Erect. I feel the filler would have ballooned over it. Maybe tightness would prevent that but I still think it would look weirder. I don't mind the taper. I've gained two inches and the collagen sort of pushes above the circ line itself. The scar will widen along with the filler to some degree. It's not like a hard stop. I'm updating my progress report in a couple weeks after I measure. I just had round five A couple weeks ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Filler above circumcision scar? 1 month 1 week ago #1308710295

SolLhilll wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: Okay I definitely see what you're saying about Circumcision line.

My solutions would be either HA in small volumes, layered up incrementally if works, and abandoned if it doesn't - OR - something like Surgimend that isn't going to face the same restrictions dermal fillers will, but is surgical in nature (as opposed to non-surgical fillers like PMMA).

I'm not saying PMMA can't be done, but I can see how your anatomy could prove challenging, just not impossible.


Do guys normally just not get filler above the Circumcision line? That just doesn’t seem feasible but maybe that has to do with my length. Do you know of any HA sites that do especially well for cut guys?


Men can and do have filler above the line, it's just that the skin is seemingly less compliant, and filler doesn't "take well" and "stay put" for some people. I suspect this will vary person to person, and you're not simply condemned for having a longer-than-average circ area. I've seen some men have success with it, whereas others (like myself), not so much.

This is why I think fillers like HA make more sense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream