PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend

Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend 2 months 1 week ago #1308708789

  • KV87
  • KV87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 4
  • Thank you received: 1
Or You can gain with an extender without cutting your ligament?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend 2 months 1 week ago #1308708790

you can gain length both way. I have!
So of course the surgery will HELP in the quest for length. Keep in mind though, there are no guarantees. None. No matter which way you choose, Surgery or Manual work, you will have to hang and stretch or you will not gain.

There are many people who claim not to have gained anything from their manual efforts and They are many people who only gained Flaccid length and no Erect by getting the surgery. But it would seem that everyone who actually put in the time and effort and didnt lie to themselves about it did in fact actually gain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend 2 months 1 week ago #1308708808

I had Ligamentolysis done two months ago, and I have not been able to use the traction device due to some complications that I have written about here, so I cannot say if it has been a successful outcome. However after researching much about the procedure, I think it is not a worthwhile procedure.

The Flaccid length gain is very minimal for most people, with some possible side effects and complications, and afterwards you might have to use the penile traction device the whole day for 6-12 months to see any improvement (if there is any improvement at all). When it comes to Erect length gains, it is supposedly very rare.

Even if money is of no concern, is it really a worthwhile procedure? And if money is of concern, is it not much better to spend it on Girth enhancement? Ultimately it is up to you, but this is my way of reasoning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend 2 months 1 week ago #1308708809

Screen2584 wrote: Even if money is of no concern, is it really a worthwhile procedure? And if money is of concern, is it not much better to spend it on Girth enhancement? Ultimately it is up to you, but this is my way of reasoning.


I've always been of the camp that says lengthening surgery is often best kept for those notably on the shorter side, especially those who aren't seeing much success through other means. Even though I've been told by one Clinic that they've made improvements in both consistency and gains, I can't help but think that some people ought to re-evaluate whether or not Ligamentolysis is right for them.

For example: a half-Inch gain is a much bigger deal to someone who is 4.5-inches long versus someone who is 7-inches long. A half-Inch gain to a 7+ incher is going to be relatively negligible, thus making the cost-benefit sink. Unlike Girth where procedures are highly consistent and successful, length not only relies on the skill of the surgeon, but each individual's own unique anatomy. Even in best case scenarios you may or may not see the gains you wished for in the first place. And this is why I think the "shorter length guys" can accept this risk threshold much better than those already endowed.

Of course to each their own, I won't judge if you are an 8incher who still wants more -- I'm just a "if it aint broke, don't fix it" type. That said, I still contemplate lengthening because I'd like to see if I can return to my longest ever measured (6-inches BPEL), which was like 15 years ago. A small fat pad, aging, and a lack of upkeep probably explains some length loss over time. I'm still going to exhaust other means, but a part of me would absolutely consider it if results continued to improve, especially with the Doctor I had in mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend 2 months 1 week ago #1308708820

Screen2584 wrote: I had Ligamentolysis done two months ago, and I have not been able to use the traction device due to some complications that I have written about here, so I cannot say if it has been a successful outcome. However after researching much about the procedure, I think it is not a worthwhile procedure.

The Flaccid length gain is very minimal for most people, with some possible side effects and complications, and afterwards you might have to use the penile traction device the whole day for 6-12 months to see any improvement (if there is any improvement at all). When it comes to Erect length gains, it is supposedly very rare.

Even if money is of no concern, is it really a worthwhile procedure? And if money is of concern, is it not much better to spend it on Girth enhancement? Ultimately it is up to you, but this is my way of reasoning.


yeah, Im going to have to whole heartedly disagree with you here. Reason 1: With the right doctor a Flaccid gain is almost unavoidable and also way more than negligible. Morganstern even has a 1inch guarantee on Flaccid gains.
( and before I hear any bullshit on Flaccid gains - dont go there - Your Flaccid has to grow before your Erect ever will and why most boards have begun to track the streched Flaccid more than Erect )
In addition, some people do gain Erect right away. Whether or not this rare is another conversation. BUT, lets say that most people will have to put in actual work, post surgery, by means of stretching (all the time) AAANNDDD actively Hanging. For people I have helped and communicated with that actually did this - not one did not gain. Im sorry that we cannot take everyones word it when they say " i put in the work" - thats hard to prove. What is easy to prove is: the people that journal their hours and time under tension in each device in their arsenal, the people the photo log themselves with the same ruler in the same position each month on the same day ! this is trackable and not deniable. For these people - not one of them that I know did not gain. AND this is why I decided to get mine.

TO ALL ELSE reading this: If you cant and/or won't put in the work with devices and time, then this procedure is not for you. Don't lie to yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend 2 months 1 week ago #1308708827

Texas wrote:

Screen2584 wrote: I had Ligamentolysis done two months ago, and I have not been able to use the traction device due to some complications that I have written about here, so I cannot say if it has been a successful outcome. However after researching much about the procedure, I think it is not a worthwhile procedure.

The Flaccid length gain is very minimal for most people, with some possible side effects and complications, and afterwards you might have to use the penile traction device the whole day for 6-12 months to see any improvement (if there is any improvement at all). When it comes to Erect length gains, it is supposedly very rare.

Even if money is of no concern, is it really a worthwhile procedure? And if money is of concern, is it not much better to spend it on Girth enhancement? Ultimately it is up to you, but this is my way of reasoning.


yeah, Im going to have to whole heartedly disagree with you here. Reason 1: With the right doctor a Flaccid gain is almost unavoidable and also way more than negligible. Morganstern even has a 1inch guarantee on Flaccid gains.
( and before I hear any bullshit on Flaccid gains - dont go there - Your Flaccid has to grow before your Erect ever will and why most boards have begun to track the streched Flaccid more than Erect )
In addition, some people do gain Erect right away. Whether or not this rare is another conversation. BUT, lets say that most people will have to put in actual work, post surgery, by means of stretching (all the time) AAANNDDD actively Hanging. For people I have helped and communicated with that actually did this - not one did not gain. Im sorry that we cannot take everyones word it when they say " i put in the work" - thats hard to prove. What is easy to prove is: the people that journal their hours and time under tension in each device in their arsenal, the people the photo log themselves with the same ruler in the same position each month on the same day ! this is trackable and not deniable. For these people - not one of them that I know did not gain. AND this is why I decided to get mine.

TO ALL ELSE reading this: If you cant and/or won't put in the work with devices and time, then this procedure is not for you. Don't lie to yourself.


It sounds like you really know what you are talking about, so I would like to take this opportunity to ask what the difference is between a penile traction device and weights?

Every clinic seem to recommend a penile traction device after Ligamentolysis, but I never saw weights mentioned. The surgeon I went to however, he said that weights can be used as an alternative to a penile traction device.

That makes me wonder, is it recommended to use only one of them? And if it is both, like some forum members seem to recommend, then how is one supposed to use the penile traction device for the whole day and also use weights?

And finally, what do you think is the minimum amount of time one would need to use a penile traction device? I understand that the longer is better, but doing it for some time would probably be better than not doing it at all, right?

It might be easy to convince someone to use it for a few hours a day for 3 months, but if you tell them that they need to use it the whole day for one year and also use weights, I guess it is likely many people would give up before even trying?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does cutting your suspensory ligaments help you gain erect length with an extend 2 months 6 days ago #1308708845

@Screen2584

It sounds like you really know what you are talking about, so I would like to take this opportunity to ask what the difference is between a penile traction device and weights? There is a lot of overlapping in the definitions of these terms and how they apply  So I will explain it the way it makes logical sense to me and how I discuss it with the doctors that I speak with. There is traction, there stretching, and there is hanging. There is some mild overlap where these three meet their adjacent neighbor. So, For traction I would explain this as a mild to light pull of the penis, by any device, preferably from the glans or front end of the penis but not completely necessary. Think of it as the mildest way of preventing retraction. In peyronies cases traction can also be applied while bending the bending the penis but the penis is not being particularly and actively challenged. Then there is stretching where, as the name implies, the penis IS being actively and purposely challenged by way of a forceful stretch through any device with the capability of completing this action. So, here, the penis is being pulled harder than in traction to achieve a "stretch" or longer pull of the penis to its maximum flaccid length. Then there is hanging where wear we are going beyond the pulling capabilities of stretching and we are implementing the use of weights ( or much a larger pulling force than stretching ) to not only achieve a maximum flaccid length but to cause "stress" to the tissues ( similar to working out your other muscles in a gym ) and deliberately cause damage to these tissues so that the body will heal this new damage i a hopefully now lengthened state.

Every clinic seem to recommend a penile traction device after ligamentolysis, but I never saw weights mentioned. The surgeon I went to however, he said that weights can be used as an alternative to a penile traction device. I have been learning more and more that most clinics have to: A. CYA ( or CTA = cover their ass ) and wont recommend wild things that most men wont do, do incorrectly, and will otherwise fuck up and call them back. And B. They simply dont know much about this side of it and are recommended what is currently the norm and within their current comfort zone and know how. - this one reason I have been contacted by a few doctors to offer some insight to them on my opinions, my progress, and problems ( verified when I got my ligaments done - by CARNEY a worldclass Known and Respected Urologist ). ( NO, we wont discuss this matter here on this thread ). The point is - it gives me more knowledge and insight into this than almost EVERY other person out there in the hanging world unless they get or have been cut open and examined from within: Where I have !

That makes me wonder, is it recommended to use only one of them? And if it is both, like some forum members seem to recommend, then how is one supposed to use the penile traction device for the whole day and also use weights? It is not reccomended to only use one method, not if you want to makes gains. People who reccomend this either dont know the why's and or have only made their newbie gains and assume life will continue to be this easy. IT WONT

And finally, what do you think is the minimum amount of time one would need to use a penile traction device? I understand that the longer is better, but doing it for some time would probably be better than not doing it at all, right? There is no definitive answer here, and there cant be. Every person is different and will respond differently. As I have said many times before: If you cant commit to putting in a LOT of time into this then dont do it and dont start because you will just quite. The only exception is that some people will get some newbie gains and then stop. But here is the funny part ( funny to me because I am an asshole ) these gains wont stay unless you keep up with maintenance. But Texas why is that? Thats crazy, are you sure, I bet you're wrong, NOt me! OK well, just like going to the gym to lose weight or build muscle: do you think you get to keep those muscles if you stop lifting???? Will you keep those abs if you stop dieting and doing the specific exercise that it takes to have abs? It blows my mind that these thoughts dont come naturally to people.

It might be easy to convince someone to use it for a few hours a day for 3 months, but if you tell them that they need to use it the whole day for one year and also use weights, I guess it is likely many people would give up before even trying?[/quote]. And many people do give up. Its human nature apparently. But i cant dwell on that and care anymore like I used to when I would email people who i have helped just check on them and their progress. If they dont want it bad enough then that is on them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas