PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: 4 volunteers needed for Dr.Shafers (NYC) clinical trial of Voluma fillers

4 volunteers needed for Dr.Shafers (NYC) clinical trial of Voluma fillers 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308708722

  • Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 197
  • Thank you received: 2
I met with Dr.Muhammad who works with Dr.Shafer and he asked me if I knew people still Intrested in the trials. I thought to share with all of you since they are still looking for people (total 4 more).

They will be providing Voluma fillers and about 1-2 rounds (ask for second round when you go for follow up visit)

It’s all FREE and they will even pay you in gift card for doing the trial (to buy any of their products or services (I got Botox treatment instead of the gift card). The Juvaderm:Voluma does last 1-2 years depending how much your body absorbs.

The most important criteria is that you MUST LIVE IN NYC OR CLOSE TO NYC, and be able to make it to all your appointments.

The other criterias is be Circumcised, they will ask if you have gf/wife but won’t really check, that’s basically it.

So yea basically free filler treatment. I personally loved it and gained a lot of confidence when I received it. Hence I went to Avanti afterwards since I wanted more permanent and knew how my body would react.

For some reason I’m not able to paste the link of the old thread. But you can search theirs Dr.Shafer clinical trials. Don’t send email to the gmail, Send email to the @drshafers.com email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Oslo.

4 volunteers needed for Dr.Shafers clinical trial of Voluma fillers 3 weeks 2 days ago #1308708727

Oslo wrote: I met with Dr.Muhammad who works with Dr.Shafer and he asked me if I knew people still Intrested in the trials. I thought to share with all of you since they are still looking for people (total 4 more).

They will be providing Voluma fillers and about 1-2 rounds (ask for second round when you go for follow up visit)

It’s all FREE and they will even pay you in gift card for doing the trial (to buy any of their products or services (I got Botox treatment instead of the gift card). The Juvaderm:Voluma does last 1-2 years depending how much your body absorbs.

The most important criteria is that you MUST LIVE IN NYC OR CLOSE TO NYC, and be able to make it to all your appointments.

The other criterias is be circumcised, they will ask if you have gf/wife but won’t really check, that’s basically it.

So yea basically free filler treatment. I personally loved it and gained a lot of confidence when I received it. Hence I went to Avanti afterwards since I wanted more permanent and knew how my body would react.

For some reason I’m not able to paste the link of the old thread. But you can search theirs Dr.Shafer clinical trials. Don’t send email to the gmail, Send email to the @drshafers.com email


I believe it should be This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. from the last Trial Update - could you confirm this if you happen to have that info on hand? Otherwise I can reach out to them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 volunteers needed for Dr.Shafers clinical trial of Voluma fillers 3 weeks 1 day ago #1308708734

  • Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 197
  • Thank you received: 2

Skeptical_One wrote:

Oslo wrote: I met with Dr.Muhammad who works with Dr.Shafer and he asked me if I knew people still Intrested in the trials. I thought to share with all of you since they are still looking for people (total 4 more).

They will be providing Voluma fillers and about 1-2 rounds (ask for second round when you go for follow up visit)

It’s all FREE and they will even pay you in gift card for doing the trial (to buy any of their products or services (I got Botox treatment instead of the gift card). The Juvaderm:Voluma does last 1-2 years depending how much your body absorbs.

The most important criteria is that you MUST LIVE IN NYC OR CLOSE TO NYC, and be able to make it to all your appointments.

The other criterias is be circumcised, they will ask if you have gf/wife but won’t really check, that’s basically it.

So yea basically free filler treatment. I personally loved it and gained a lot of confidence when I received it. Hence I went to Avanti afterwards since I wanted more permanent and knew how my body would react.

For some reason I’m not able to paste the link of the old thread. But you can search theirs Dr.Shafer clinical trials. Don’t send email to the gmail, Send email to the @drshafers.com email


I believe it should be This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. from the last Trial Update - could you confirm this if you happen to have that info on hand? Otherwise I can reach out to them.


Yes confirmed, that’s the email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 volunteers needed for Dr.Shafers (NYC) clinical trial of Voluma fillers 4 days 17 hours ago #1308708944

I believe you meant Dr. Hussain correct?

The Trial is legit for those who were wondering, and if you are a New York City-based individual, this is a fantastic opportunity as few slots remain.
See --> https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04755634

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 volunteers needed for Dr.Shafers (NYC) clinical trial of Voluma fillers 11 hours 54 minutes ago #1308708984

  • Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • General
  • General
  • Posts: 197
  • Thank you received: 2

Skeptical_One wrote: I believe you meant Dr. Hussain correct?

The Trial is legit for those who were wondering, and if you are a New York City-based individual, this is a fantastic opportunity as few slots remain.
See --> https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04755634


Yes it is, some of the nurses addressed as Dr.Muhammad so gets confusing lol but same person

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Oslo.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas