PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta?

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 month 1 week ago #1308708502

  • ryebread77
  • ryebread77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 14
  • Thank you received: 2
Has anyone on this forum know of or have experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta, GA? I have done a consultation for Girth enhancements and am still on the fence. When doing a search on here, I am surprised that nothing is stated. He is a cosmetic urologist here in Atlanta.

Any insights would be appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jwidener79--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 month 1 week ago #1308708512

I have a consultation with him set up with him for August the 2nd for Girth enhancement. I've been researching him for a while now and I can't find anything but excellent reviews and happy clients no matter what procedure is done. I know he's certified and uses the urofill technique for HA Girth enhancement.

I can't find anything on him on this fourm but he's highly recommended on other forums. Hopefully someone will chime in soon!

By the way you said your "still on the fence" after your consultation, what the reason?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jwidener79--.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 month 5 days ago #1308708589

  • ryebread77
  • ryebread77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 14
  • Thank you received: 2
Just to chat about this. I have met with Dr. Tariq Hakky here in Buckhead, Atlanta. He is with Atlanta Cosmetic Urology ( atlantacosmeticurology.com/ ) and only 2 minutes away from my apartment so super convenient.

He offers "Urofill" for girth enhancements. He may not be any sponsor on here and I didn't come across any posts relating to his office so curious to know if anyone else has experience.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 month 5 days ago #1308708595

Jwidener79-- wrote: I have a consultation with him set up with him for August the 2nd for Girth enhancement. I've been researching him for a while now and I can't find anything but excellent reviews and happy clients no matter what procedure is done. I know he's certified and uses the urofill technique for HA Girth enhancement.

I can't find anything on him on this fourm but he's highly recommended on other forums. Hopefully someone will chime in soon!

By the way you said your "still on the fence" after your consultation, what the reason?


I believe he's referring to FrankTalk; it's kind of like the PhalloBoards for Erectile Dysfunction, so naturally, some overlap. I'm having issues accessing franktalk.org (may be server maintenance), however, if you Google "FrankTalk" the first listing should be the right page.

Great site, I've followed it off & on over the years (not for ED, just to stay in touch with other phallo-forums).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 week 5 days ago #1308708848

Dr Hakky is a great doctor. I have used him several times. He repaired a screwed up Penile implant for me. He is a great doctor and a really nice easy to communicate with person. He’s very realistic and straight forward. He’s like talking to your buddy at the gym. I conferred with him today via telehealth visit on a FFT. I’m scheduled for first of November. I’m still researching the procedure on the internet. He is willing to do an uncut penis where I see most doctor require a cut penis.
Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 week 5 days ago #1308708849

samsmithms wrote: Dr Hakky is a great doctor. I have used him several times. He repaired a screwed up Penile implant for me. He is a great doctor and a really nice easy to communicate with person. He’s very realistic and straight forward. He’s like talking to your buddy at the gym. I conferred with him today via telehealth visit on a FFT. I’m scheduled for first of November. I’m still researching the procedure on the internet. He is willing to do an uncut penis where I see most doctor require a cut penis.
Sam


Thanks for the feedback, that's good to hear. Also, for clarification, many doctors (especially those who are part of the PhalloBoards Network) prefer Circumcised penises, and don't necessarily require that it be cut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 week 5 days ago #1308708850

  • ryebread77
  • ryebread77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 14
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the reply. I am really just trying to decide between Dr. Hakky and Dr. Carney here in Atlanta. From what I have read and through consultations with both, I like both of them. It is more about what services they provide and what would be best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 week 5 days ago #1308708852

@ryebread77

What procedure / s are you considering between these two ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 week 4 days ago #1308708858

  • ryebread77
  • ryebread77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 14
  • Thank you received: 2
Dr. Carney is saying to do botox for the penis to relax everything to help retraction issue, then do Bellafill of 5ml at two different times or 10ml of Voluma once time. Dr. Hakky didn't mention anything about botox and just fillers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 week 4 days ago #1308708860

Dr Hakky is planning to use fat from stomach area and transfer to penis shaft. He uses Renuva in the fat bag before injecting the fat into the shaft. I am not sure what other procedures he offers. From all my searching so far, Fillers are not permanent, Some fat (about 30%) will leave the shaft but the rest is expected to remain.I am hoping this is correct. I am currently 5 EG and wanting 6.6-7 EG. I am really not sure what average is but I think is must be larger than mine at 5 inches. Guys at the gym look much thicker. My length is not good either. Some have written that larger girth can make a short penis look shorter :(
I hope that is not correct. I have also read that some guys hang just a bit longer after transfer of fat and that the penis feels heavier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Experience with Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta? 1 week 4 days ago #1308708863

samsmithms wrote: Dr Hakky is planning to use fat from stomach area and transfer to penis shaft. He uses Renuva in the fat bag before injecting the fat into the shaft. I am not sure what other procedures he offers. From all my searching so far, Fillers are not permanent, Some fat (about 30%) will leave the shaft but the rest is expected to remain.I am hoping this is correct. I am currently 5 EG and wanting 6.6-7 EG. I am really not sure what average is but I think is must be larger than mine at 5 inches. Guys at the gym look much thicker. My length is not good either. Some have written that larger girth can make a short penis look shorter :(
I hope that is not correct. I have also read that some guys hang just a bit longer after transfer of fat and that the penis feels heavier.


5 inches EG is pretty normal, and I doubt the majority of gym-goers are naturally packing in excess of 5.5" EG. Anything north of that is pretty uncommon. Besides you are seeing flaccid compared to your own, you're likely getting a skewed sample. To be frank, you'd be certifiably thick after even one session of filler (with a follow-up addressing any revision if necessary).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas